Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Doesn't Good Suramaritan require getting through the Arcway? My memory is fuzzy.
    Yes it does. I think Court of Stars as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    Yes it does. I think Court of Stars as well.
    No, it does not. The Arcway and Court of Stars quests are side quests, not connected to the Suramaritan achievement. Definitely true, since I have Pathfinder and have never set foot in any Mythic dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    No, it does not. The Arcway and Court of Stars quests are side quests, not connected to the Suramaritan achievement. Definitely true, since I have Pathfinder and have never set foot in any Mythic dungeon.
    Hmm.....interesting. Thought those 2 were mandatory. I guess I just figured they were since I was not at the 2 rep thresholds when I originally did them.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Probably not.

Blizzard promised Flying wont be tied to raiding, I doubt they'd force mythic dungeons on people either, it'd be a disaster for the game.
    Theyve been forcing Mythic dungeons so far, why stop now?

Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Congrats! only 12 more to go then, and 7 more weeks. Which is considered a ton.
    it's just an 8 week gate.

who the fuck isn't doing enough dungeons to get 10 souls a week?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    Theyve been forcing Mythic dungeons so far, why stop now?
    worst part is they are forcing mythic dungeons because virtually every fucking quest doesn't complete in mythic+

nice mythic +10 BRH within the timer, BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS IN NORMAL MYTHIC GO BACK PLZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

- - - Updated - - -

worst part is they are forcing mythic dungeons because virtually every fucking quest doesn't complete in mythic+

nice mythic +10 BRH within the timer, BUT THE REAL PROBLEM IS IN NORMAL MYTHIC GO BACK PLZ.
    Its not called normal mythic. It is just mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Personally I expect the next expansion will drop before I've done enough dungeons to get my 80 soul fragments. I like to make sure I check out every dungeon, but I seldom run them more than a few times each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Congrats! only 12 more to go then, and 7 more weeks. Which is considered a ton.
    if 12 dungeons over 8weeks is too much for you than maybe a mmo isnt for you
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account

::raises hand::

There aren't any upgrades in dungeons for me anymore, and I've burnt out on them completely. So yes it's annoying that I gotta go back into them for these quest items. No upgrades unless I care to do M10+ and pray for titanforges, and who the feck has the patience for that?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

There aren't any upgrades in dungeons for me anymore, and I've burnt out on them completely. So yes it's annoying that I gotta go back into them for these quest items. No upgrades unless I care to do M10+ and pray for titanforges, and who the feck has the patience for that?
    If you legitimately cannot get upgrades from doing M+ any more, then you are in the tiny tiny TINY minority
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post

Categorically false unless you are 895 average ilvl with both BiS legos.

And if that is the case, you must realize that isn't the norm.

Me. I've done all dungeons once and then I'm done. I did one heroic for these fragments and none dropped, so I guessed the droprate either sucked or they only dropped in mythic, so I'm done. Not going to farm 10-20-30 dungeons a week for those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Me. I've done all dungeons once and then I'm done. I did one heroic for these fragments and none dropped, so I guessed the droprate either sucked or they only dropped in mythic, so I'm done. Not going to farm 10-20-30 dungeons a week for those things.
    mythic + 10 = free 880 item at the end of the week possible 865-895 and 18000 AP, mythic +10 = 10 soul fragments, ahhh zero grind for me i was going there anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    If u do a few dungeons every week, ull get the10 fragments each week without much troubles
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Probably not.

Blizzard promised Flying wont be tied to raiding, I doubt they'd force mythic dungeons on people either, it'd be a disaster for the game.
    Isn't good sumaritain locked behind normal raiding for completion, or is it doable in lfr?

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Isn't good sumaritain locked behind normal raiding for completion, or is it doable in lfr?
    Doable in LFR. Been there, done that

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Killing Xavius can be done in LFR for the Suremar quest, its only for the artifact appearence quest that you have to kill him in normal or higher.

A lot of people are making the claim that you only need to do 12 dungeons to get your fragments and this is factually untrue. I have 12 fragments and I do a daily heroic every day and a mythic+2 each week. I also did the attunement for Kara (4 mythics) and Kara itself and still only have 12 yet I've done way more than 12 dungeons. The drop rate for heroics is practically zero and I don't think mythics is much higher. Add this to the fact that the end reward is an 855 and it is a dumb quest design.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    A lot of people are making the claim that you only need to do 12 dungeons to get your fragments and this is factually untrue. I have 12 fragments and I do a daily heroic every day and a mythic+2 each week. I also did the attunement for Kara (4 mythics) and Kara itself and still only have 12 yet I've done way more than 12 dungeons. The drop rate for heroics is practically zero and I don't think mythics is much higher. Add this to the fact that the end reward is an 855 and it is a dumb quest design.
    Yeh, i did one wing of LFR and 6 heroic dungons and got 3 fragments. Oh well, maybe i'll get them before next summer. And that 855ilvl quest reward is in line with reputation rewards, when you actually get them, you already have better. Sometimes i wonder how blizzard really plans the rate how fast players will get things done. In example, even if i would have upgraded all possible class order armor set pieces, i would already have better ones (from WQ's!) when i actually acquired them.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2016-11-02 at 01:46 PM.

Deleted
    People keep mentioning Mythic + 5-10 but keep forgetting only a small % does that