Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So glad I canceled my sub before 7.1. More warlock nerfs ftw.

BUFFING dh ?
    Yeah people know how to counter them : by outnumbering them, stunning and praying they dont unstun and laser people/jump everywhere lifestealing 4 hp bars. Its just that most of the time, we cant.
    I was excepting the reverse for the burst lifestealing.

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Yeah! Offline mode so I can further be alone in an online world! Because you know it's too damn hard for me to say "I don't want to do that other activity right now."
    Nothing stopping you from doing that, even if the offline feature is added? I'll take my 1 button command to be all alone and not having to repeat the same line X times a day, like I do too often when I play D3/Overwatch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    First step? They flat out said appear offline was on it's way shortly in a blog post like 4 years ago. I was linked to it a few months ago cause it's known as a joke and people still comment on it. Maybe they can take a first step on fixing tab targetting too. They said 6 years ago it would be fixed in a client side patch. They're a joke.
    and how do you want tab targeting to work? cause thats the issue, do you want it to be the closest target? one your facing? one closest to the middle of the screen, one furthest away? one with most health? least health? pets? no pets?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    I wish all PVPers would follow suit. People who rely on WOW for PVP, QUIT. CANCEL YOUR SUB. THIS GAME SUCKS FOR PVP. JUST STOP. For everyone else, it's awesome. Keep on keepin' on. If at any point you feel like doing some PVP, spool up a game of Settlers of Catan, or perhaps Chess. The time spent to amount of fun had ratio will be way higher than with World of Warcraft. If you do not have enough friends for either of those activities, you have just defined a goal to work towards.

Deleted
    Lawl, when i watched bajheeras whine video about the harmstring nerf 2 days ago i wondered how long will it take until they revert/soften it. 2 days..... Baj tears are saltier than others !

Deleted
    no dev notes for ferals, or druids overall, ever...thank you blizz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    That comic...
    Renaming Fury Warrior to "Anger Battler". Seems Legit. Upvote.

Deleted
    No reverting of the unnecessary nerfs to subtlety or outlaw? Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratlim View Post
    Of course man, Warlocks will always be last in DPS when everyone is balanced!

God, that DLC made my day. ;D

Deleted
    Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    (Havoc) Agility increased by 5%.
    (Havoc) Stamina increased by 10%.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously Blizzard?!?!?!?!

Developer Notes: As players have become more accustomed to Demon Hunters and how to counter them, we feel their damage and general survivability has ended up a little low, so we’re giving them a little tuning to help them compete.
    This is what you're going with?!?!?!?! Have you even played the game recently?!?!?
    Last edited by mmoc6d195bc394; 2016-11-01 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverpej View Post
    Wow.... Both chaos bolt and shadowburn nerfed? Goodbye destruction, goodbye blizzard
    I had to create an account just for you - You don't think a 1 million damage Chaos bolt was a bit much? People were getting 2 shot by warlocks before they even knew what the hell hit them...

Destruction is still strong with the nerfs here - Theese nerfs were needed to balance out a bit - I play a warlock myself and has done so for 8 years - Destruction PvP is finally viable in PvP - No more boring af safe affliction where you just stand there and wait with no burst..

I hope you'll still be a part of the destruction warlocks!

Deleted
    So...they nerf Elemental Shamans, just the worst specc in the game...

OK, fine. DKs nerfed in PvP - that's ok, FDK bursts are really too strong. What about pallies who can boast the same burst strength while having much better survival?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Uh, that's not a nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taveners View Post
    I had to create an account just for you - You don't think a 1 million damage Chaos bolt was a bit much? People were getting 2 shot by warlocks before they even knew what the hell hit them...

Destruction is still strong with the nerfs here - Theese nerfs were needed to balance out a bit - I play a warlock myself and has done so for 8 years - Destruction PvP is finally viable in PvP - No more boring af safe affliction where you just stand there and wait with no burst..

I hope you'll still be a part of the destruction warlocks!
    1m dmg happened only if lot of stars aligned.... it was nearly impossible to pull of in arenas, my average hit with chaos bolt in instnacied PvP with ilvl 850 was around 620k and considering how low chance was to pull one off (considering low, looow mobility and shitload of pillars and response skills) I found firestone build to be superior for arenas while most locks around high rating are using cremation build, maybe you should stop considering random battlegrounds as balance point, thank you. Focused chaos WAS useless for serious PvP BEFORE this nerf, issue is now with shadowburn nerf whole frakking destro is useless.
    Last edited by mmocd9df50989d; 2016-11-01 at 11:13 AM.

So, how much exactly hamstring is going to deal? Slightly less than slam?

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    That reading skill. You don't even need to do the maths, they explained the change just below. The spec felt bad without X talent. They buffed base damage and nerfed the talent. Buff for everyone without the talent and nothing change for those that have it.

And people wonder why they don't listen to player when the average lack the reading skill of a first grade?
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Wow. At this point, that post about appearing offline is just insulting, especially the part about this hopefully being a decent first step. Its not! You told us it was coming soon, in the next expansion, FOUR years ago. That first step has sailed. Implement it or just keep your mouth shut about it.
    Yep.

Hey Blizz, bring back countershot and traps for BM hunters.

Jerks!

Deleted
    Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)

(Havoc) Agility increased by 5%.
    (Havoc) Stamina increased by 10%.
    Seriously what? Oh my god.