I dont think thats fair that people get appearances just like that for other specs when other people farm them really hard for the spec they actually use and play. And im not talking only about outlaw hidden appearance. (but yeah now i see purple or golden version of thunderfury on almost every rogue.)

Also got my left binding 157 runs NL.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2016-10-30 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    I dont think thats fair that people get appearances just like that for other specs when other people farm them really hard for the spec they actually use and play. And im not talking only about outlaw hidden appearance. (but yeah now i see purple or golden version of thunderfury on almost every rogue.)

Also got my left binding 157 runs NL.
    Well, the problem right now is that pretty much everyone quit farming TF so finding some groups is really hard.

LE: On a side note, I farmed so much VotW, I think around 200 runs? Haven't seen one since I started farming the vault. Not a single drop.. At least in NL, during those 129 runs I've seen a couple drops. Feels like it won't drop. I farmed it this week on every single difficulty (x normals, 1hc, 1m, 6-7m+)..
    Last edited by Darkkz; 2016-10-31 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    Well, the problem right now is that pretty much everyone quit farming TF so finding some groups is really hard.

LE: On a side note, I farmed so much VotW, I think around 200 runs? Haven't seen one since I started farming it. Not a single drop.. At least in NL, during those 129 runs I've seen a couple drops. Feels like it won't drop. I farmed it this week on every single difficulty (x normals, 1hc, 1m, 6-7m+)..
    This is so true, Ive done 190+NL runs 40+ VotW runs no binds yet. ^^ and hopefully the obtaining different hidden appearance unlocking for other weaps is bullshit cause that would be pretty unfair and unpleasant for those who did 250+ NL runs and such to get bind..

Do we know that there's NO rep requirement or just not Exalted?

My poor rogue's only Honored with both and has been bashed against the rocks of both instances over and over and over.

Unless you are at 200+ tries per instance, dont come here complaining.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Unless you are at 200+ tries per instance, dont come here complaining.
    It is funny because the original TF per binding had 4% drop chance (according to WoWHead). The right binding (wowhead) has 0.10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    It is funny because the original TF per binding had 4% drop chance (according to WoWHead). The right binding (wowhead) has 0.10%.
    That wowhead percentage is going to be skewed because only rogues can see the bindings so if other classes report drops and chances it never accounts for the bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    The difference being nothing. The appearance is obtained through a bug and hasn't been obtained through legitimate sources. The bindings and quests involved to get the appearance are still in game. You should not be able to get Thunderfury unless you have done that.

Search the thread in future and stop posting crap.
    And what exactly is the point of this thread, Mr. Grump? Bitch and moan that you haven't gotten it yet? Because we know how to get it. This thread is literally pointless, and his post is just as pointless as yours.

You want to farm for 300 hours for your TF? Go for it. I'll get my 1k kills and be done with it.

Got votw binding after 288 runs. So 157 NL, 288 VOTW. Still drops. And most people that got it overall during my runs were under 10 runs, failing almost everytime, pulling trash. (like 21 drops) I guess rngjesus likes when people do mistakes. At least base version is still rare i guess...

and a tip. farm NL first, even if you are after like 100+ votw runs go to NL before they fix it.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2016-10-31 at 10:20 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    Got votw binding after 288 runs. So 157 NL, 288 VOTW. Still drops. And most people that got it overall during my runs were under 10 runs, failing almost everytime, pulling trash. (like 21 drops) I guess rngjesus likes when people do mistakes. At least base version is still rare i guess...

and a tip. farm NL first, even if you are after like 100+ votw runs go to NL before they fix it.
    I guess those that say they have done it 1-10 times are filthy liars. With such a low droprate it's just impossible to be that lucky with both bindings.

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I guess those that say they have done it 1-10 times are filthy liars. With such a low droprate it's just impossible to be that lucky with both bindings.
    I have a friend, who got them under 50 runs, combined. Also everytime I am raiding with him I feel like tossing the laptop through the window because every single item he drops must explode into an 895 titanic mythic area51 forged. These are called shit eaters, I believe.

You're not very good at mathematics, are you?
    RNG functions in both directions.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Decided to go with the bugged recolor. After almost 1000 runs across both dungeons and no drops and now rush getting fixed I was ready to hang myself. lol

Again, 100 groups of NL, not a single one for VotW. Nobody joins either

After 306 NL and 183 VoTW without even 1 binding I gave up. Went for recolor instead.

Farmed up my 1000 HKs as well for a recolor. Working on 200 WQ next cos I like that recolor the best.

Also it is not a bug and working as intended that after you unlock one hidden skin. The recolors for the rest are unlocked when u complete the requirement.

GM confirmed : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t00y8n&s=9#.WBf4s5j0rYU

Quote Originally Posted by noobj View Post
    After 306 NL and 183 VoTW without even 1 binding I gave up. Went for recolor instead.

Farmed up my 1000 HKs as well for a recolor. Working on 200 WQ next cos I like that recolor the best.

Also it is not a bug and working as intended that after you unlock one hidden skin. The recolors for the rest are unlocked when u complete the requirement.

GM confirmed : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=t00y8n&s=9#.WBf4s5j0rYU
    Well, tho it may be..the 'fix' for those who are not feeling like farming TF until they brains pop out I find it really retarded. Why not increase the drop chance per AK instead of idk, giving out free TFs. Like getting 200WK/100Dungs/1000HK is really really easy. i did 1000HK in 8-10 hours of farming Isle of Conq and Temple of Kotmogu. I will still run for the blue one which is the most beautiful and iconic one. A purple TF ain't that much of a thing.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys... is this normal??? I have 358 trys on Dargrul, still no bindings from NL or VotW.

Blizz pls... i have the real Thunderfury and the Insane Title... im kinda tired of farming.... can you just.... MERCY PLS, this is not fun anymore lol.

I gave up on it, and I might as well unsubscribe.

We don't know the exact dropchance, but it sounds lower than 1 percent. I got better time to do, than do 2 boring dungeons over and over again. I started my Outlaw Rogue because I wanted the Thunderfury skin, but now that I won't get it, the game kinda gets boring. I only have two options: Sign up for those 2 dungeons, not being able to PvP or anything meanwhile, and just wait.

OR, to PvP and have fun, but never have the option to get the skin.

I'm out.
    You only played the game so you could do so with a specific hard to get skin?

I hesitate to believe anything GMs say about game mechanics and functionality. They're not always working on current or correct info. Saw something recently where a GM gave a rundown of how legendary drop mechanics worked and nearly all of it was wrong (like things such as guaranteed drop from first kill of a mythic raid endboss).

That said, if it's intended then it just strikes me as odd and, I dunno, anti-climactic. But then again so did the reveal of the actual "quest".

"We’ve learned a lot of important lessons about hidden content and these sorts of varied and discoverable unlocks over the course of Legion development. Some of our efforts were clearly far more successful than others. We’re going to take these lessons to heart and apply them going forward. Additionally, we’re working on a few tweaks to how the hidden artifact appearances are acquired, which will be released in a future patch, with the goal of reducing the frustration that can come from trying to chase down some of the more elusive ones." - blue tweet, 2 hours ago.

I think we are going to see an increase in dropchance based on the AK. Rejoice!