Warlock community rep at Blizzcon?

I am heading out to California this week for Blizzcon and was wondering if anyone knows if the Warlock community rep will be available to talk to? Either in a formal or private setting at the convention?

Thanks

Deleted
    I doubt there is one lol

You would find a loud round of applause amongst the Warlock community if you ask them why they removed our shards and gave them to Mages with no compensation. Just be sure to hide the question behind a question they would find legitimate...heh. Not that this is the biggest issue by far, but I think everyone just wants to see them sweat out their seemingly denial regarding Warlocks.

Class representatives rofl... how are you claiming to be in a position to talk with such a person - and not even be interested or bothered enough to know there is no such representative for any class at all in the company?
    The community department handle contacts with press or other inter-business types.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    Class representatives rofl... how are you claiming to be in a position to talk with such a person - and not even be interested or bothered enough to know there is no such representative for any class at all in the company?
    The community department handle contacts with press or other inter-business types.
    I am legitimately curious if Blizzard makes class reps available at Blizzcon either in a formal or informal setting. Blizzcon is for the fan base so I was hoping something like this might be available as there are panel discussions scheduled. I didn't see anything as specific as a class discussion scheduled so I thought I would ping here to see if anyone had any idea. Sorry if you mistook my query as something other than what I asked, I'm not claiming to have any authority at all.

I don't believe there is officially any individual class representatives. I don't believe I've ever seen such a thing at any blizzcons.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    There used to be class GMs back in TBC (not sure about wotlk), but it has been stated on multiple occasions that this is a thing from the past. I have no clue if they were ever available on blizzcon.

I dont think blizzard will pay attention specially to warlocks, they totally denied that something is wrong with warlocks; i wish warlocks werent in the poor state they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    There is actually a priest community meet-up happening at Blizzcon organised through Discord. No reason why their would not be a Warlock one. Chill out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    There is actually a priest community meet-up happening at Blizzcon organised through Discord. No reason why their would not be a Warlock one. Chill out.
    Thats not the same thing as they're talking about.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    are you high?

There are no "class reps" there are no "class dev teams" its all one team. There may be a dev or community manager that favors a particular class (has happened in the past) but there is no "warlock designer" or "mage class rep"