Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My guess is on D2 remake

remaster
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    My guess is on D2 remake

remaster
    I don't know, seeing how there is a female and a male Necromancer on that one, that'd mean they would have to arrange a male model for the amazon and that'd just be weird...

Deleted
    Aaaa! Necromancer!!! <3 <3 <3

Someone said this on Reddit:

"I bet it's just concept art that they plan to show off during the anniversary panel while talking about Diablo history and D3 development.
    "Necromancer was a D2 fan-favorite, and we wanted to go with something similar but different for D3. Here's how concept of the Witch Doctor came about, etc"."

This is what I'm thinking also. Concept art for early D3 but they decided to go with Witch Doctors instead.

Edit: Nevermind, someone below that comment said that the artist just started working at Blizzard this year. So I dunno.
    Last edited by JunkHead; 2016-11-01 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Axcel View Post
    It's real artwork. It was made by the art director.
    https://www.artstation.com/artist/johnmueller
    I know who he is, that doesn't make the leak anything more than a piece of artwork. Doesn't mean necromancer will be revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    What if this is Diablo 2 HD remaster? Also possible option.
    Why would they create artwork for an already existing game?

I think it's gonna be an expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Interesting. As always with Leaks - I will be watching, if it turns out true.
    This leak is completely different. It isnt low quality angled and blurry photo. Its legitimate artwork of blizzard employee

Its expansion + necromancer, been working on it for at least 6 months (thats when I was told)

Doubt it will be out any time soon, maybe late spring 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by therealnoriegga View Post
    ive always been a advocate of necromancers in every game dosnt matter what it is! and if this is real im going to definitely push out the cash to buy the game when its released and support activision/blizzard by other means as well like even advocating subscription for diablo or even buying diablo props or special items through their whole ecosystem!
    well thats weird

Could it just be fanart by the Art Director prior to joining Blizzard? Quite a few Blizzard Artists likely made fan art before being hired, possibly even as a result. That's how Mr. Jack got in, he was known for his awesome fan Zerg designs for Starcraft 2. His Infested Terran was so liked that they redid the SC2 model in its likeness
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Why would they create artwork for an already existing game?

I think it's gonna be an expansion.
    If it has new graphics, as remasters usually do then yea it needs artwork and then advertising
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Could it just be fanart by the Art Director prior to joining Blizzard? Quite a few Blizzard Artists likely made fan art before being hired, possibly even as a result. That's how Mr. Jack got in, he was known for his awesome fan Zerg designs for Starcraft 2. His Infested Terran was so liked that they redid the SC2 model in its likeness
    It was taken from Blizzard's actual site.

http://web.archive.org/web/201611010...t_webver_3.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Doubt it will be out any time soon, maybe late spring 2017.
    Late spring is like what, 5-6 months away? That's pretty soon to me. 5 months go buy in a blink of an eye.

Well, maybe a bit longer than that. But still. Not like 2-3 years or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been over 2 years since Reaper of Souls has been released so I think it's time for a new expansion to come around, whenever that is.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If it has new graphics, as remasters usually do then yea it needs artwork and then advertising
    Only thing a Remastered Edition game needs is gameplay footage.

Concept arts are usually for new things.

Deleted
    I didn't read the whole thread but people only seem to think of D4 orexpansion, but maybe they'll announce a HD remake of D1 and D2.

Looks like an expansion for D3 then. I hope they will have a viable meta that I like cause crusaders never did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Late spring is like what, 5-6 months away? That's pretty soon to me. 5 months go buy in a blink of an eye.

Well, maybe a bit longer than that. But still. Not like 2-3 years or something.
    yeah it all depends on when they started. I was told it was necro + expansion by just an EU WoW GM, so I assume it had been around for awhile before regular GMs started hearing about it. My guess is they've been working on it about 8 months now and will probably be 1.5 years development total. So late spring, mid summer, late summer, some time around then.

Haven't seen art this good since the 4th grade.

So if it's real, I hope it's not an indication of whats to come.

too cute for a necromancer. Ill still keep my hype tamed until after Blizzcon.

I doubt too that we should have a D4 or an rpg version of diablo, but I would definitely be gladly surprised

D3 content is like the like the lowest on my wish list, FML