Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    i doubt the expansion will have 6 or 7 major content patches. thats intense
    With all the statements about not doing short expansions and going full steam ahead with content it wouldn't surprise me to see a longer expansion this time. It would definitely keep subs going strong.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Argus wouldn't be a half raid because there will. E an epic zone war like isle of thunde . Quel danis, ect ect. I fully expect five mans to be present alongside the legions main seat of power as well.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to use narru ships illidan is fully capable of ripping open a dimensional portal to argus. The illidari have the Sargerite keystone. The key to argus
    Didn't we bring back the keystone and arrive outside the Black Temple only to be imprisoned? Has there been any quest since identifying where that keystone is?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    But the comic shows that Anduin has aged at least 40-50 years, and he is in the Exodar. It would not make sense to already invade Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    With all the statements about not doing short expansions and going full steam ahead with content it wouldn't surprise me to see a longer expansion this time. It would definitely keep subs going strong.
    i can see it being longer for sure, but 6 major content patches is enormous
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    But the comic shows that Anduin has aged at least 40-50 years, and he is in the Exodar. It would not make sense to already invade Argus.
    Who said end of that comic is about Argus? It's probably final battle between us and Void Lords, Legion may be defeated many years before that.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    So on the Blizzcon schedule if you read the blurb for the Warcraft Panel: "The invasion was just the beginning. Join the World of Warcraft development team for an in-depth look at what’s in store next for Legion players."

Just the beginning huh? So we bring the fight to the Legion for once?

Also this deleted leak video which shows what will happen in Nighthold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XmP0ZGTWXI
    At the end Illidan says: "...Follow me into the Abyss!"

So yeah calling it now: After Karazhan we enter Argus or some world in the Twisting Nether and/or The Void.
    I dont think you know what spoilers are. Wild speculation is not a spoiler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    The title of this thread is so ironic.

You're all being misled, clearly he when says abyss he's referring to AZSHARA!!!

VASHJIRx2 BABY! WE'RE GOIN UNDERWATER

http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    While we're at it we should probably expect to kill Azshara in 7.5 and the void lords in 7.6, hopefully ending the Alliance vs Horde war in 7.6 as well.

Just my theory.
    ... -_-
    /10chars
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Who said end of that comic is about Argus? It's probably final battle between us and Void Lords, Legion may be defeated many years before that.
    Bingo. The extra text "The Light will triumph over Shadow" that's present only in the motion book heavily implies Void Lords instead of Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me if we did go through the Tomb of Sargeras portal onto Argus. Makes sense really given what Medivh says.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    When does this take place? I don't believe anything of the sort was said when I'd killed the last boss in Karazhan.
    Skip to 9:42 for the start of the dialogue I mentioned.

Deleted
    It was kinda insinuated after Illidan said "follow me into the Abyss" with a big fel portal in front of him in that nighthold cinematic.

Didn't we bring back the keystone and arrive outside the Black Temple only to be imprisoned? Has there been any quest since identifying where that keystone is?
    demon hunters retrieve it in class quest

Demon hunters like DKS are very important to their respective expansions. Their story is likely the one that will be fullfilled as a finale. Illidans and the Illidaris story is the exact same. Go to Argus Destroy the planet, most of the legion lords, and Kil'jaeden in one fell swoop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    It was kinda insinuated after Illidan said "follow me into the Abyss" with a big fel portal in front of him in that nighthold cinematic.
    Nighthold will take place after the events in Karazhan. But yes all the signs make it too obvious. Medivhs quote and illidans quote and just Illidan and the Illidaris backstory and intro and the only person who could headline the expansion currently (Kil'jaeden)

I mean Sargeras is ""Cool"" i guess. But fighting him in any capacity other than an avatar (which is done in mythic guldan) is unthinkable. That and Kil'jaeden actually dying is only worthy of expansion Finale material.

The destination is Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    This is what I think also.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138397/s...e#objective-of

I think azshara and n'zoth should die before we attack argus
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    I think azshara and n'zoth should die before we attack argus
    Taking a break from thelegi . story would be anti climatic. Their crusade ends thisexpansion

7.2 will be a troll patch, fel infused troll are taking the elf spot as the mortal supporter of the legion using the loa as sacrifice to open gates
    7.3 invasion of broken shores no raid
    7.4 tomb of sargeras, turalion return.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

I will be surprised if Blizzard puts Argus in a content patch instead of taking the occasion to build a whole expansion about it.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bufferunderrun View Post
    7.2 will be a troll patch, fel infused troll are taking the elf spot as the mortal supporter of the legion using the loa as sacrifice to open gates
    7.3 invasion of broken shores no raid
    7.4 tomb of sargeras, turalion return.
    I don't get that hard-on for trolls on this forum. Trolls don't fit at all during this expansion, we may get something like Zul'Farrak revamp, but that is all. We may get whole tier full of trolls when we visit Zandalar. There are still some unfinished storylines in Legion:
    1) We haven't really destroy Feltotem, right? Maybe we will get some tauren boss in Tomb?
    2) Sylvanas storylines (but I believe it will end in Bolvar/Scourge 2.0/Necromancer exp, when we may get lands north of Stratholme
    3) Ashara storyline (but I think it's just teaser for next exp on South Seas)
    4) Anduin will have huge role in Legion

Honestly, I would love to see Undercity and Stormwind destroyed (kingdoms will burn, right?) with maybe Khadgar dying - like on Killrogg vision of death. It would be pretty nice 'filler' between Nighthold and Tomb, don't you think? ;P

Thinking 7.2 will be Nighthold, Ebonhorn/Wrathion, furthering of Greymane/Anduin vs Sylvanas, and prepping for whatever 7.3 will be....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs