Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Underrated if anything now days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    You literally didn't even read wtf he said if you come to the 'vanilla sex' conclusion.
    its a typical argument you see from people like that when they cant accept that some people are happy with their partner. usually boils down to them saying something along the lines of you must be having boring sex if you're in a long term relationship or only had 1 partner! like the only way to enjoy sex is to sleep with multiple people...

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Typical asshole.
    I confess that I was thinking the same thing.

Quite frankly I think he's just sexually frustrated that the girl he wants is out of his reach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Underrated if anything now days.
    The modern world does not know of the true power of wizards and warlocks anymore. The few of us that are left have gone into hiding long ago.

No. For any who do place value in it, either in themselves or in a potential mate, it is rated precisely as it should be. It's none of my business, or yours.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Deleted
    i find it funny that the OP was the same guy arguing that everyone should accept incest ect, but can't accept himself that not everyone likes to lose their virginity early / have multiple partners...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    Typical asshole.

infracted - minor flaming
    great comment, better than my reply :P

shame about that infraction

Virginity is overrated and quite frankly a sexist standard. In society, women need to be "pure" or "virgins" but men get congratulated when they get laid.

There is an obvious sexist bent on sexuality for females.

waiting until marriage is obviously wrong unless you are going to have a completely sexless relationship (supposedly they exist, i've even seen a dude on mmo say he was in one and they were quite happy, just asexual basically) Sex (usually) is a rather large part of a relationship, if you two dont see eye to eye about sex,during sex, with sex, whatever, then your relationship wont work out and waiting until marriage is just.. backwards thinking. Ignoring your sexual side (unless you really dont have one) is a mistake. Finding someone else who shares your values of "saving" themselves for marriage or whatever is rare and probably a lie.

Now... purity and "saving" yourself can be a good thing, a lot of people i know "gave up" their virginities at early ages or to people that they didnt necessarily like or even care about in the slightest but just did it because .. well the situation presented itself and they thought it was what they were supposed to do.
    So the argument is that you don't devalue yourself because of someone else. I currently am friends with a girl who (DISCLAIMER: CLAIMS.. CLAIMS) she was raped by her exbf so she doesnt mess with dudes right now because when she does i guess she gets some ptsd like syndrome or something. (i am not sexually involved with her, and the "rape" is not an excuse she uses to put me off, I have not made any moves) I've known other girls *and guys* who feel cheapened or like they dont have anything to offer in a social situation unless their legs were spread (or whatever the saying is for dudes) and that feeling can drain the life from you.
    It's not wrong to not offer sex to every person you see.
    There's also nothing stopping Blizzard from resurrecting both Arthas and Archimonde and turning them into super saiyans so that they can fuse and fight Sargeras

Of course not!
    Lack of Virginity is very important to me. I find experience a must in a relationship. Well, acrually I mean in banging .

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'd say that it's the opposite, that it's something that's more underrated than not.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People that "save themselves" are probably just shooting themselves in the foot honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    You could also take time with quality partner to explore that subject, instead of getting one that took an army of cocks!
    How do you know if she'll be into what you are into?

What counts as "an army of cocks"? 3? 5? 11? 23? 123?

Are you afraid she had better thus she won't like you?

Look...I don't know your personal case, and I am really not looking to offend or anything... But it always seemed to me that the folks who care about "armies of cocks" are the ones who aren't really getting much action in the sack, because if you do...and let's assume YOU do... Why do you care how many other guys she's been with, if you were out and about doing the same? It's not like...her vagina will break or something...giving birth does more damage on that front than 150 past relationships ever could.

It's really stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    How do you know if she'll be into what you are into?

What counts as "an army of cocks"? 3? 5? 11? 23? 123?

Are you afraid she had better thus she won't like you?

Look...I don't know your personal case, and I am really not looking to offend or anything... But it always seemed to me that the folks who care about "armies of cocks" are the ones who aren't really getting much action in the sack, because if you do...and let's assume YOU do... Why do you care how many other guys she's been with, if you were out and about doing the same? It's not like...her vagina will break or something...giving birth does more damage on that front than 150 past relationships ever could.

It's really stupid.
    I'm already in a long term relationship (over 10 years) and before that I wasn't screwing everything I considered attractive.
    Anyway it's like renting a car, you are happy to drive it but you know there were countless men having their way with it, you know it and they know it.
    Having said that, if you are fine with it than be happy, but don't try and force your stupidity on other people.

Deleted
    Virginity is important in its historical context, because it was the only way for men to be sure that the woman has not already pregnant with a child of a different man. Everything else is bullshit and blown out of proportions. Since you have DNA tests today, virginity as a virtue is totally obsolete, because it's not really a good measure if the woman in question would be faithful to you or not. Single women who sleep around in one night stands don't have a need to be faithful, and probably are if they commit to a relationship or even marriage. And if women don't commit - then their virginity probably won't tell you about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    I'm already in a long term relationship (over 10 years) and before that I wasn't screwing everything I considered attractive.
    Anyway it's like renting a car, you are happy to drive it but you know there were countless men having their way with it, you know it and they know it.
    Having said that, if you are fine with it than be happy, but don't try and force your stupidity on other people.
    I'm not some third wave feminist or any of that nonsense...but you literally compared sex and a woman to driving a used car... Common'. What I was trying to point out all along was the silly double standard that might have made sense in a time before divorce was a thing (making sure that you were investing in the upbringing of your own genetic offspring), but it is utterly meaningless now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm not some third wave feminist or any of that nonsense...but you literally compared sex and a woman to driving a used car... Common'. What I was trying to point out all along was the silly double standard that might have made sense in a time before divorce was a thing (making sure that you were investing in the upbringing of your own genetic offspring), but it is utterly meaningless now.
    For you, got it. Move on.

Expierence > christian values.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I feel like some girls place way too much value on purity and virginity. For example, I have a christian friend at uni who is a virgin and wants to wait until marriage, but sometimes I feel like she is robbing experience from herself. I mean she hasn't even explored that whole side of herself. I can't even talk about anything of sexual nature with other friends when she is around because she gets weirded out offended. Do women place too much value on virginity? Is virginity overrated in the case of women?
    Christian fundamentalists in the US and sex ed.

It doesn't work It's not her fault she got brainwashed. It's all the "god bless murrica" shit
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Expierence > christian values.
    In the end, everyone has to set those priorities for themselves though. If someone values the latter more, and chooses to go by that, that is perfectly fine.

There is no inherent virtue in being a virgin, and there's no such thing as physical purity. The purity you speak of is a state of mind
    Last edited by metzger84; 2016-11-02 at 12:05 PM.