7+ Year Old Account

Karazhan - some really poor design issues

I had a lot of fun running Karazhan with my friends this weekend. We one shotted most of the bosses, had a wipe on Wyrm and a few on the last boss. Really nice homage to the original, felt solid. Two glaring issues I saw - I was in a hurry and the wife was yelling she was ready to go and for me to hurry up - and I hearthed and left quickly as soon as the boss went down. I came back later - having picked up my quests from the guy OUTSIDE the dungeon - I go back there and there is no turn-in. I realize the turn-in is inside - and everything resets, even though it's a weekly lockout. WTF is this? You get the quests outside, but have to turn them in inside - and now I have to wait a week and clear the place again just to turn in my quests? That is some really horrible issues that got overlooked.

They said this is a bug and they are investigating, you should be able to continue from where you left.

Deleted
    Agree that it´s a failure on their part. This should be fixed already.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfury View Post
    I had a lot of fun running Karazhan with my friends this weekend. We one shotted most of the bosses, had a wipe on Wyrm and a few on the last boss. Really nice homage to the original, felt solid. Two glaring issues I saw - I was in a hurry and the wife was yelling she was ready to go and for me to hurry up - and I hearthed and left quickly as soon as the boss went down. I came back later - having picked up my quests from the guy OUTSIDE the dungeon - I go back there and there is no turn-in. I realize the turn-in is inside - and everything resets, even though it's a weekly lockout. WTF is this? You get the quests outside, but have to turn them in inside - and now I have to wait a week and clear the place again just to turn in my quests? That is some really horrible issues that got overlooked.
    they already talked about this. you are late mate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ah ok. If I zone in now to turn in the quests - I'm right in the library after the mana wyrm - and all of the trash including the chess event is respawned :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think Karazhan lockouts in general are bugged significantly which is pretty crappy for a dungeon that will often be done in more than one sitting.
    Not even Blizz know how Kara lockouts work, I guess they should work like normal and heroic raids, but they just don't...if you are alone it seens liek you are locked to whatever was the last boss you killed, but ina party it resets if you leave for awhile wich forces you to kill every mob and boss on the place again.

The hilarious part will be after they "fix" this "bug", no more easy mode nightbane spawning where you can just reset if you fail.

It's literally the way mythic 5 mans have worked since they where introduced in WoD. Not really a bug, just a gigantic oversight and them not knowing how their own game works.

You said "issues" yet you only said one thing, which was a bug they are currently working on fixing and there is a work around for.

Deleted
    The dispell on Attumen is one of the most irritating things ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    The dispell on Attumen is one of the most irritating things ever.
    I just healed a group with 3 melees. I couldn't see anything. I was looking so closely for the ghost but I couldn't make it out for the life of me. And doing that while simultaneously avoiding AoE, healing and standing in the split damage thing is absolutely nerve-wrecking and not really fun at all.