Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    does anyone know if you have to be arms to get the quest?

Is the quest active in EU today?

Quote Originally Posted by Madmatz View Post
    Sadly no FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Madmatz View Post
    since its random it might take another 3 months to get activated again

This is beyond a joke. Do they think us mentally deficient? That hot steaming pile of bullshit "hurr durr it's a region daily roll" is DEMONSTRABLY NOT TRUE. Remember the Tankelele dude who got it on the ptr and it was only him that got it? Yeah, that's not a region lock. They keep lying and lying and lying and I'm just about done with this trainwreck.

So if you can't log in on the day the 'quest' spawns you're just SOL? What a fantastic, well thought out idea Blizzard. You clearly put in a lot of thought into Warriors.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    So if you can't log in on the day the 'quest' spawns you're just SOL? What a fantastic, well thought out idea Blizzard. You clearly put in a lot of thought into Warriors.
    Sadly now BOTH my warrior specs are inthe same daily chance boat
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

I'm not even sure i can believe that it's a daily roll for an entire region. That's just so ridiculous and retarded i have a hard time coming to terms with the fact some literal mongoloid actually gave it the thumbs up and put it in the game.

"oh well we guess some worked out better than others" YEAH NO SHIT. When you put in the dumbest ideas you can possibly think of such as a daily gamble roll for an ENTIRE REGION, and you do others that come from specific world bosses that can take well over 9 weeks to spawn, no fucking shit that some of them don't work out well. It is honestly mind blowing that people seriously let this get into the game. Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    Sadly now BOTH my warrior specs are inthe same daily chance boat
    I got lucky and got the Prot appearance in the 48 hours before the hotfix. Just waiting on Arms and Fury now, both feel like an after thought that were thrown in after they realised on their coffee break they forgot to put them in for Warriors, because they were too busy trying to make Fury bad, Arms frustrating and think of stupid nerfs for Prot.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    So... Once we find how to get our hidden skin, which is a joke how we get it, now, to make it more funny, they gated it to a region timelock... I think Im done with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    "For starters, we’ve seen some rumblings around the community that the appearance for Arms Warriors was “hotfixed in.” This is not the case. The quest for that particular appearance has a daily chance to be offered in the Warrior Order Hall, and when it's active, it will be active throughout an entire region for that day. Our initial setting for that chance ended up being too conservative (and was increased in Patch 7.1), but the chance has been there every day since the expansion launched."
    Holy fuck this is the most stupid thing I've heard in a while. A daily chance? Really? And what's the chance of it happening? 0.01%?

So now we got 2 hidden artifacts as daily chance and one as a chance per 3 months . Do people in blizz even know what the hell to do anymore?

For the pop day.
    The quest was triggered on Sunday on US servers.
    It was a Sunday too on the PTR I think?
    Coincidence?

Deleted
    First they screw up with the order hall relic quest chain, now this retarded idea of a RNG (more RNG like we dont have enough) of obtaining a hidden appearance haha.. Im starting to think that there are a lot of new interns in blizz who are experimenting with us like mouses in cages. Sad times for warriors (us) atm!

Even though this is hands down the most retarded thing ever, at least you don't buy it from a vendor, keep that in mind ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by LudiMajk View Post
    Even though this is hands down the most retarded thing ever, at least you don't buy it from a vendor, keep that in mind ;-)
    i think most ppl would prefer to buy it instead of waiting a random proc for months?

Personally, I think Blizzard is straight up lying that this dialogue was randomly available the entire time. But let's pretend for a second that they aren't.

You basically have I think 2 reasons to ever talk to Helgar. Number 1, it's been a couple of months for me now, but I think you talk to him once, on the day you get into your order hall? And 2, if you ever want to respec your weapon. Everyone knows that number 2 is a trap and a waste of AP by now, so no one's doing that basically ever. But for number 1, I'm going to at least assume that in the entire world, 1 person somewhere in the world brought in at least 1 new warrior on an alt or something and talked to Helgar every day since Legion was released. So that is the one opportunity for someone, somewhere to have discovered this. In reality, there are probably hundreds of new Warrior alts worldwide, going through the order hall every day. So if this was true, someone would have discovered it.

So no, if Blizzard is telling the truth then they either made the proc chance so low that it had never happened yet, or they are just plain lying and are covering it up via this explanation. In the end it's practically the same thing.

The other point I want to make about this: who thought that this method of discovery was a good idea? What player would go back and talk to an NPC, every day, who otherwise basically serves no regular purpose, to see if his dialogue options would change? Ever? When has that ever happened in the game, ever? Even if someone DID do this for a bit, let's say a week, why would you keep trying? You wouldn't. It's completely nonsensical. Heck I'm pretty sure some people earlier in this thread brought it up as a possibility, and it was eventually dismissed when it never happened.
    Last edited by Qoma; 2016-11-02 at 04:21 PM.

It's up again

US-Bonechewer

Quote Originally Posted by Dog92 View Post
    For the pop day.
    The quest was triggered on Sunday on US servers.
    It was a Sunday too on the PTR I think?
    Coincidence?
    I dunno how accurate that is. I know a lot of people did get the quest on Sunday but I wasn't one of them. I'm on Fizzcrank - US and I've checked every day, multiple times a day, since Sunday. It hasn't come available to me yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still up 1:30 est us time