Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Plays into his narrative of "CHYYNNNAA bad!" for his fan base.
    This is nonsense. Were the Mexican presidents supporting Trump when they told him they weren't going to pay for his fucking wall?

Plays into his narrative of "CHYYNNNAA bad!" for his fan base.
    Hillary has said she wants to ring the South China sea with missiles, so I can imagine they're not looking forward to a Crooked Hillary presidency. But warmongering helps her billionaire currency-manipulator backers, so..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    This is nonsense. Were the Mexican presidents supporting Trump when they told him they weren't going to pay for his fucking wall?
    Trump can easily point to them and say they are interfering, they are against us, they want to control. As for the president of Mexico stuff... didnt Trump just claim the president said stuff he never said?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Hillary has said she wants to ring the South China sea with missiles, so I can imagine they're not looking forward to a Crooked Hillary presidency. But warmongering helps her billionaire currency-manipulator backers, so..
    What if I told you

the US had stuff like that in the region for a few decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Doesn't surprise me, because environmental issues are important for the Chinese population, and their politicians.
    Yeah they have a fuckton of pollution over there at the moment, but they are at least working on going green.

Trump is a tool who doesn't understand climate change - that's why he's against it. He's too stupid to understand it.
    He also thinks China invented it as a conspiracy.

Trump can easily point to them and say they are interfering, they are against us, they want to control. As for the president of Mexico stuff... didnt Trump just claim the president said stuff he never said?

- - - Updated - - -

What if I told you

the US had stuff like that in the region for a few decades.
    The only detail we got of his meeting was that the Mexican President said flat out that Mexico wasn't going to pay for an American Border Wall, Trump changed the subject and it wasn't discussed at all after that. There were no details about trade, extraditions, drug enforcement or any other part of the meeting. Just that the meeting went well, they could of talked about coffee beans for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The only detail we got of his meeting was that the Mexican President said flat out that Mexico wasn't going to pay for an American Border Wall, Trump changed the subject and it wasn't discussed at all after that. There were no details about trade, extraditions, drug enforcement or any other part of the meeting. Just that the meeting went well, they could of talked about coffee beans for all we know.
    The Mexican president is a special breed of idiot politician in his own right, I can only imagine the intellectual level on which that showdown was waged.

lol what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Hey man, if Trump wins, everything was fine. If Hillary wins, well the entire thing was rigged.

Trump's words resonate with all of his followers. They'll accept the results so long as he wins.

Did someone say democracy?
    If Trump wins it's a clear proof it wasn't rigged - remember she's the one with the power but w/e

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    lol what a joke
    idd the media are finally reporting the truth.

If the polls continue this trend, looks like America gets a fun 4-8 years instead of nothing interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Instrument View Post
    If Trump wins it's a clear proof it wasn't rigged - remember she's the one with the power but w/e
    Ye, the super rich are not part of the elite at all!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Ye, the super rich are not part of the elite at all!
    Except the super rich are endorsing Clinton, who is by the way, super rich.

pretty sure republicans would always win if the only people allowed to vote were those who are employed, contribute to society and pay taxes XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Except the super rich are endorsing Clinton, who is by the way, super rich.
    So is Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    pretty sure republicans would always win if the only people allowed to vote were those who are employed, contribute to society and pay taxes XD
    You don't know much about the red states do you?

It is going to be a very very sad day.

I feel like you Americans have some real choices to make and I just can't help but wonder how are you able to sleep at night.

NOT

Remember, there's a third option or fourth . You should be able to sleep better. Vote for JiJi

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    idd the media are finally reporting the truth.
    Wow, you really believe that, don't you?

- - - Updated - - -

More people would be employed if Trump bothered to pay his bills.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So is Trump.
    *maybe* - and he's going to get away with not releasing his tax docs

John Stewart trolling Trump, mentions that he will probably be president because he is the FBI's candidate of choice. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0f96eba96e507