Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    Yup. Salty butthurt. Dude's from 3 weeks in the future traveling back in time to tell us he's played this game for 12 years. Solid rambling rage filled noob post. If you've played wow since release and you think blizzard has, is, or ever will balance every talent tier for every spec, I have some magic beans to sell you. "I raided alot back in the day". Yup. Sure ya did kiddo.
    You know rotations but FR is too hard for you. Right right.
    Don't really know what your problem is, but that's no way to talk to an adult. Didn't your mom teach you that?

Quote Originally Posted by CptEgo View Post
    Don't really know what your problem is, but that's no way to talk to an adult. Didn't your mom teach you that?
    Listen CptEgo. Everything you've said in this thread is wrong. Nobody cares about your past wow experiences. Stop trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamiel View Post
    Simple question what healer gives you personally the biggest headache in pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob View Post
    I play a ret paladin, so my answer is this:

Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyStanger View Post
    Listen CptEgo. Everything you've said in this thread is wrong. Nobody cares about your past wow experiences. Stop trolling.
    I don't say wrong things. I only say right things.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    when u get the legendary gloves, it wont matter

you will be mashing the slam and fr, yet u still get rage capped sometimes

If you don't play with FR, you will probably cap rage, specially when playing with leg gloves.

The FR build focus on maximizing rage spenditure, which also maximize the number of possible CS procs you will get during a fight. The more CS you use, more SD procs you get and more MS resets you get. FR also contribute with Corrupted Blood for maximum burst during BCs.
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't use FR then. Go for a Overpower build without FR. It's much simpler, much more fun and pretty much the same damage unless you really really wanna nitpick about 2-3% on very long fights.
    Glad you brought that up, I actually really don't enjoy FR, but I LOVE overpower.

When I use an overpower build, when do I ever use slam? I almost feel like taking it off my bars sometimes, and I know its bad to spec for 2 charges of MS, but when I do the fluidity of the rotation is really enjoyable.

Just so you know, I am a VERY Fresh warrior. War is third 110, really enjoying Arms.

Can I spec to have whirlwind do extra dmg to the first target hit, then do overpower and 2 MS's? If I have that, I never find time to Slam, and when I would, I just Whirlwind on ST. Is that vomit inducing dmg?

I hope not because I love that rotation T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Glad you brought that up, I actually really don't enjoy FR, but I LOVE overpower.

When I use an overpower build, when do I ever use slam? I almost feel like taking it off my bars sometimes, and I know its bad to spec for 2 charges of MS, but when I do the fluidity of the rotation is really enjoyable.

Just so you know, I am a VERY Fresh warrior. War is third 110, really enjoying Arms.

Can I spec to have whirlwind do extra dmg to the first target hit, then do overpower and 2 MS's? If I have that, I never find time to Slam, and when I would, I just Whirlwind on ST. Is that vomit inducing dmg?

I love Overpower too, but sadly our love can not be because apparently it's the worst ability in history and you get crucified here for even mentioning it. But you always need Slam to dump your rage. http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-guide

The first piece of advice I'll give you is don't believe everything you read on the internet. Specifically this thread.

Note these are in my gear at ~ 857 ilvl with no legendaries. Assuming almost perfect play, taking overpower over dauntless costs me 5% dps. Taking mortal combo over FR costs me 15% dps. With mortal combo, taking OPs and trauma over deadly calm + anger management costs me 3% on top of that. And then taking overpower over dauntless on top of that costs me an additional 7%. Dauntless trumps overpower, Deadly calm + AM trumps OPs + Trauma, and fr trumps mortal combo. each by large margins to the point where the only talent choices you have are at level 60 and level 30. The only time to ever take overpower is if you are also taking mortal combo and FoB, which is still a dps loss over just taking dauntless and avatar.
    Last edited by Anuibus; 2016-11-02 at 06:30 PM.

The problem:
    You're a go kart enthusiast trying to give advice to F-1 drivers. I misspoke, you aren't a noob, you're just another bottom of the meter scrub lord troll. Sorry about my mistake.
    The solution:
    Play the game you love so much and have been playing for so long correctly, or at least stop encouraging others to be a scrub lord like you.

Just report him and move along.

We all know he is spreading flat out false information and being rude about it. Report and move along.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    I love Overpower too, but sadly our love can not be because apparently it's the worst ability in history and you get crucified here for even mentioning it. But you always need Slam to dump your rage. http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/arms-warrior-pve-dps-guide
    Would you say without a doubt to ignore the WW buff to ST, and indeed have Slam there for ST? As I type out that sentence I already know what the answer is, but hey, hearing the answer is why im here in the first place

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Just report him and move along.

We all know he is spreading flat out false information and being rude about it. Report and move along.
    I'm being rude? Are you serious? I should report like 3-4 people in this thread for calling me all kinds of nasty things. I have not been rude to anyone even a single time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    The problem:
    You're a go kart enthusiast trying to give advice to F-1 drivers. I misspoke, you aren't a noob, you're just another bottom of the meter scrub lord troll. Sorry about my mistake.
    The solution:
    Play the game you love so much and have been playing for so long correctly, or at least stop encouraging others to be a scrub lord like you.
    Or a gokart enthusiast giving advice to other gokart enthusiasts with less experience? Why would a pro player ask for advice here?

I'm being rude? Are you serious? I should report like 3-4 people in this thread for calling me all kinds of nasty things. I have not been rude to anyone even a single time.

- - - Updated - - -

Or a gokart enthusiast giving advice to other gokart enthusiasts with less experience? Why would a pro player ask for advice here?
    Just because you're not a "pro player" doesn't mean you don't want to perform well. If someone comes to a WoW forum asking for advice on how to improve his dps, your lies (because in the end that's what it is) are only going to make him worse. Don't spread lies when someone comes asking for help, if you don't know then keep your mouth shut.

Yes.

Would you say without a doubt to ignore the WW buff to ST, and indeed have Slam there for ST? As I type out that sentence I already know what the answer is, but hey, hearing the answer is why im here in the first place
    Fob should be ignored as avatar blows it away.

I have not been rude to anyone even a single time.
    Few things you said:
    And you're probably 19 years old so what the fuck do you know
    Not the worst things said, but answering rudeness with rudeness. You've also stated everything you've said as fact, even when proven wrong by Sims while saying you never say a single wrong thing.

The issue with discussing an overpower build here is that OP says they want to get better. They've presumably gone through the initial stage of getting familiar with the spec, where overpower is recommended as a simpler build.
    Telling him to play overpower doesn't answer his question.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're just another bottom of the meter scrub lord troll
    I Almost wanna do a dungeon with you just to show you that I'm not at the bottom of the meter. Never have I been at the bottom of a DPS meter, I've always been performing above average.

I Almost wanna do a dungeon with you just to show you that I'm not at the bottom of the meter. Never have I been at the bottom of a DPS meter, I've always been performing above average.
    If you're doing 200k overall, you're waaaay down bottom for any content which is not newly dinged 110.

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    The issue with discussing an overpower build here is that OP says they want to get better. They've presumably gone through the initial stage of getting familiar with the spec, where overpower is recommended as a simpler build.
    Taking overpower doesn't make your build simpler. Forgoing focused rage to take mortal combo does, but at a huge dps loss. All other talent choices don't simplify anything and are just flat out worse. As far as pve goes, dauntless is almost always better than overpower, avatar is always better than FoB, and DC+AM is always better than trauma + OPs unless theres a massive amount of sustained aoe.
    Last edited by Anuibus; 2016-11-03 at 12:12 AM.