Deleted

Bm which artifact?

I have 2 artifacts

865 ilvl kill command + 5% damage
    880 ilvl bestial wrath + 3% damage

On the sims KC is at 275
    Bestial wrath is 272

On single target does the ilvl difference make up for this 48vs52?

Use the higher ilevel one. That increases your weapons ilevel and thus, its stats. Which titanstrike has Mastery, your number 1 stat.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Carefull, for BM the "highest ilevel relic" is kinda relative, cause there are traits that are more powerfull then ilevel since our pets do so much of our damage.

Check the guide at icy-veins, has a section for those.

Icy veins lists KC/Jaws nodes higher than a +10 iLvl upgrade on weapon.

If you want ST damage, keep KC relic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Use the higher ilevel one. That increases your weapons ilevel and thus, its stats. Which titanstrike has Mastery, your number 1 stat.
    Also stop saying shit. Weapon ilvl is irrelevant for BM.

Rule of thumb is that if it does not have Pack Leader or Jaw of Thunder, it is junk for ST and if it does not have Furious Swipes it is junk for AoE.

Had our artifact was a stat stick like a caster weapon, then the ilvls would matter, but currently too much goes to wwapon damage that is over all useless.

When your pets do more damage than you, weapon stats aren't as relevant as really good traits.

in the short run, higher ilvl, which equals a stronger weapon. long run, which you should shoot for, better +rank. given you're in the 860+ range for relics, take the perk that's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Icy veins lists KC/Jaws nodes higher than a +10 iLvl upgrade on weapon.

If you want ST damage, keep KC relic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also stop saying shit. Weapon ilvl is irrelevant for BM.
    Its the boost to the mastery. Not the ilevel as a whole. More mastery = More damage you And your pet does throughout the battle. Both of those relics are fine, so the higher one is better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    When your pets do more damage than you, weapon stats aren't as relevant as really good traits.
    The mastery is relevant. Besides, single target, the damage increase to bw is the stronger of the two anyway.
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Its the boost to the mastery. Not the ilevel as a whole. More mastery = More damage you And your pet does throughout the battle. Both of those relics are fine, so the higher one is better.

- - - Updated - - -

The mastery is relevant. Besides, single target, the damage increase to bw is the stronger of the two anyway.
    Please. Just fucking stop. A small increase in mastery is not going to outweight 5% Kill Command damage.

20 mastery isn't better than 10% to do 50% extra damage. Soz m8

Quote Originally Posted by Snootylol View Post
    I have 2 artifacts

865 ilvl kill command + 5% damage
    880 ilvl bestial wrath + 3% damage

On the sims KC is at 275
    Bestial wrath is 272

On single target does the ilvl difference make up for this 48vs52?
    How to read those sims:

for the lower lvl relic: sim result for the trait _minus_ sim result for "none"
    for the higher lvl relic: above _plus_ sim result for the ilvl bonus _minus_ sim result for "none"

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Please. Just fucking stop. A small increase in mastery is not going to outweight 5% Kill Command damage.
    Need to see what ilevel increase he would get, and take into account the increased damage to BW the relic is adding. I would take the higher ilevel + second best relic vs Lower ilevel and bis relic. That is me personally since I enjoy more damage during my cd.

Need to see what ilevel increase he would get, and take into account the increased damage to BW the relic is adding. I would take the higher ilevel + second best relic vs Lower ilevel and bis relic. That is me personally since I enjoy more damage during my cd.
    But it's not 2nd best. If it was the kill command relic vs. jaws of thunder relic, obviously go for higher ilvl. But the kill command relic is better than the BW relic even if the latter is +10 ilvls. When it's only +4 ilvls, like here, the kill command relic is still better. I mean either way it's not a giant difference, but "go with higher ilvl" simply isn't the way it works if you're looking to maximize DPS.

The two relics OP linked are 15 ilvls apart.

Looking at sims ilvls are roughly 250-300 dmg each. So add 1250ish dmg onto the top of the +10 relic. Then account that it also has Unleash the beast which adds ~1,900 dps on top of nothing (which +10 assumes no bonus traits worth).

The 880 Bestial wrath relic is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    The two relics OP linked are 15 ilvls apart.

Looking at sims ilvls are roughly 250-300 dmg each. So add 1250ish dmg onto the top of the +10 relic. Then account that it also has Unleash the beast which adds ~1,900 dps on top of nothing (which +10 assumes no bonus traits worth).

The 880 Bestial wrath relic is better.
    You are confusing the ilevel of the relic itself with the ilvl it adds to Titanstrike.

865 gives +48 ilvl, 880 gives +52ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    You are confusing the ilevel of the relic itself with the ilvl it adds to Titanstrike.

865 gives +48 ilvl, 880 gives +52ilvl.
    Great point. Not sure why I assumed the sims would be referring to +ilvl of the relic versus the +ilvl it added to the weapon.