View Poll Results: What kind of player picks female panda as their race?

Voters
229. This poll is closed
  • a male player?

32 13.97%
  • a female player?

49 21.40%
  • A kid?

22 9.61%
  • Probably all of the above since they're cute?

170 74.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    are you fo real mang?

pandas have the best attack animations in the game

as a bear I pray to rngesus not for a legendary but for my coin of many faces to turn me into a female panda so I can just SHORYUKEN everytime I cast swipe/thrash

was considering making my enhancement shaman a panda because its the highest dps race for alliance. would have made it female because male pandas are goofy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno about you, but I think the female Pandas are pretty sweet looking.

I like my women like I like my chicken, with a little bit of fat on the end...
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spodumene View Post
    Made my monk a panda for the two-for-one combo. Didn't like how the armor looked on the overly fat male pandas.
    This is exactly why I did it too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

who plays pandas period.

I play all races and genders, but I do feel my female pandaren monk is one of the cutest, and I really like the way she moves in combat. Curvy but elegant. On the other hand I feel male pandaren move a bit clunkily, like they are actually really just fat. That fits well with the fantasy, but I struggle a bit with finding a class where I actually like it. I ended up settling for hunter..! *Oi, bear, fetch me the lunchbox. Half is yours*

But well, I main female tauren warrior since 2005, maybe I'm just weird.

I'm pretty sure these are people, of both genders, that also enjoy dressing up as various animals and do despicable things to each other irl.
    I believe the term is "furries".

The female Pandaren model is awesome, as is the VA work. I chose one without hesitation as soon as they were available. One of my favourite toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I can without qualm say I choose them when I can.

Let me flip it round. What kind of person judges others based on what race and gender they play in an online game?

Honestly the only thing I dislike about female pandaren is that they have by far the most obnoxious melee grunts of any race/gender combination IMO. So I guess I'd go with 'players who are less sensitive to annoying noises than I am'.

I don't mind their look, but the constant 'hyyeeaaUGH!' really grates on me after a while.

MoP launched. Wanted to make a monk. Panda new race. Decided to use the opportunity and level a panda monk for both new experiences. Male panda looks ridiculous as fuck. Went with female without thinking twice.

And I love her with that transmog:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So today I was in an LFR and i saw a lot of cute female furries in there and it hit me. Like what kind of player scrolls through the different races and then lands on panda and goes "oh yeah female panda! That's the one!" I'm not flaming i'm just curious.
    I think it is pretty sad you think you can judge a human being's character based on what kind of pixels said human controls in a video game.

10+ Year Old Account
    the same question can be asked about every race and theres atleast one judgy person about it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Same perverted virgins that choose female draenei, blood elves, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    the same question can be asked about every race tbh
    And the most useless post of the day goes to...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post

- - - Updated - - -

And the most useless post of the day goes to...
    he said being not a bit more useful except flaming a bunch of people
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    he said being not a bit more useful except flaming a bunch of people
    My post actually contributes to the topic, yours is literally pointless.

I wanted to see the Pandaren starting zone, so I rolled a panda.
    I didn't have a monk, I made it a monk.
    I had a name I liked (Confuchsia) that fit better with a female.

My post actually contributes to the topic
    Yea... not really.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Yea... not really.
    Let's see, the topic is "What kind of player chooses a Female Panda as their race?"

I answered the question with my opinion of who those players are. So technically i am contributing to the topic. You probably got offended by my answer because it applies to you...