12 4.29%
  • Not going to vote

30 10.71%
  • none of your business

23 8.21%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    How is Trump going to unify the country? His entire campaign is based on calling the US crap.
    If you actually listen to his speeches, he constantly speaks about wanting to bring people together.

He goes against everything that a traditional presidential candidate is supposed to be. He is 100% against the establishment. Most Americans, even the Democrats, are tired of partisan bullshit that has become a part of everyday life.

You can hate him all you want, but he will unite people far better than Hillary, who is just another cog in the corrupt system of "us versus them."

Trump all the way!

I'm not even going to argue with any of you Hillary supporters.

All I can say is anyone voting for Hillary must have their head in the sand or their eyes closed with their fingers in their ears. You've got to be kidding me!

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    If you actually listen to his speeches, he constantly speaks about wanting to bring people together.

He goes against everything that a traditional presidential candidate is supposed to be. He is 100% against the establishment. Most Americans, even the Democrats, are tired of partisan bullshit that has become a part of everyday life.

You can hate him all you want, but he will unite people far better than Hillary, who is just another cog in the corrupt system of "us versus them."
    He's not bringing anyone together. He's shitting on everyone else in the government. The government is just not going to function under a Trump presidency.

Yeah it is under the current administration, hence MAGA.
    Except it's not. The US is doing better now than it has for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post

... their fingers in their ears...
    Rock on kid
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

#NeverTrump

(edit: uploaded wrong one)
    Last edited by Skroe; 2016-11-03 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said before, if our government were a human body, clinton would be a big, dark mole signifying the cancer eating away inside of it.

she is corruption, to vote for her is to vote for the continuation of political corruption. your lack of vision hurts our country, you're to blame for everything that's wrong in washington, because YOU vote for these people and YOU don't hold them accountable for their actions.

went i go vote on the 8th, i don't know who it'll be for. either trump, write in bernie, or maybe johnson since he's higher in the poles than stein.
    Bullshit.

30 years of investigations and there is still zero proof of any corruption, because there is none.

In fact, Trump is the most corrupt candidate ever: http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-trump-corrupt

He has been fined by the IRS for making illegal political donations using charity money to Bondi to stop the Trump University investigation. He is a sexual assaulter and a pussy grabber. He is going on trial for his Trump University fraud, scheduled for Nov 28, and then a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old girl in December.

Stop being duped by the GOP-created bullshit that Trump feeds you.

I feel like not voting for either candidate is the only way to maintain my dignity.

General Mattis. The fact that Trump couldn't crush Hillary or Hillary couldn't crush Trump speaks volumes of how little they are qualified to run a McDonald's, let alone a government.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Rock on kid
    Keep watching your Clinton News Network. Guess you just look past all the facts or don't listen at all.

Kid is the best you got? Ha

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    He's not bringing anyone together. He's shitting on everyone else in the government. The government is just not going to function under a Trump presidency.

Except it's not. The US is doing better now than it has for years.
    He's bringing people together exactly because he is shitting on people in the government. Like I said, everyone is tired of the government that can't get shit done, and Trump represents the best chance at changing that system. A vote for Hillary is ensuring that very little/nothing will get done in the next 4/8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Bullshit.

30 years of investigations and there is still zero proof of any corruption, because there is none.

In fact, Trump is the most corrupt candidate ever: http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...-trump-corrupt

He has been fined by the IRS for making illegal political donations using charity money to Bondi to stop the Trump University investigation. He is a sexual assaulter and a pussy grabber. He is going on trial for his Trump University fraud, scheduled for Nov 28, and then a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old girl in December.

Vox LOL One of the biggest liberal mouthpieces out there. Nice try.

ayyyy lmao - someone didn't read the wikileaks mails cause CNN told them not to

Trump all the way!

All I can say is anyone voting for Hillary must have their head in the sand or their eyes closed with their fingers in their ears. You've got to be kidding me!
    I don't want Global Warming conspiracy theorists running the EPA, Planned Parenthood shut down, gay rights taken away, health care taken away from the poor. Hahaha I must be kidding

Trump all the way!

Anyone voting for Trump is either rich, benefiting off his massive tax cuts for the rich while screwing middle class families, or stupid, being duped by his hypocritical and pathological lies and believing the bullshit he feeds his supporters about Clinton.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    #NeverTrump
    Voting Obama-Obama-Clinton is your choice but it doesn't support your constant claim that you are a Republican...

Quote Originally Posted by Instrument View Post
    ayyyy lmao - someone didn't read the wikileaks mails cause CNN told them not to
    I read them. There is nothing.

No crime, no proof, no indictment, nothing.

He's bringing people together exactly because he is shitting on people in the government. Like I said, everyone is tired of the government that can't get shit done, and Trump represents the best chance at changing that system. A vote for Hillary is ensuring that very little/nothing will get done in the next 4/8 years.
    For someone who is supposedly bringing people together he sure did a good job of dividing people.

Trump literally brags about sexual assault

Vox LOL One of the biggest liberal mouthpieces out there. Nice try.
    What a pathetic ad hominem because you can't argue on the merits.

All the claims of Trump's rampant corruption have been sourced, Vox merely gathered all the links into 1 convenient article.

Bullshit.

have you read none of the fucking wikileaks? DoJ colluded with her during the investigation, cnn contributers gave her quests in advance, the clinton foundation is a business trading in money and favor.

Hillary, because there is objectively no reason to vote for Trump unless you believe an empty seat is better than Clinton (which I would somewhat understand).

Trump for president is not only senseless on account of his literal year of political experience and his virtual constant senseless ass-talking, but also because he is a veritable "alpha" manchild who has lived his entire life propped up on his family's wealth and boasts constantly like an insecure peacock of a human being.
    What are his policies? He's so fixated on picking apart Hillary's policies that he barely ever talks about his own, because he doesn't fucking know. Look back at either of the debates we've seen so far and watch how he answers questions; this was the moment where I decided for sure I was going to have to vote for Hillary because Trump barely answers them at all. What he does is instead talk around the question, sling mud at Hillary's answer and then say nothing.
    Worse yet, he showed his ass by constantly interrupting and bickering with his opponent like he was twelve. I went into the debates with an open mind hoping to see someone I might be able to back in place of Hillary on account of how shady as hell she truly is, and instead I just got confirmation that she's the only actual serious candidate running in this race.

Also, something important to consider: If Donald Trump is impeached, do you truly want potential president Mike Pence? Look him up a bit and then reconsider your vote; if you're okay with church and state being reunited again under the US flag then go ahead, but I don't think I want to see the US hit that hard of a trainwreck.
    Last edited by Irian; 2016-11-03 at 09:04 AM.