Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Holy heck, how is this thread still up, with an unchanged thread title no less. Mods fall asleep?

Maybe after this thread gets to 10 pages a mod will ban the account he created today! Yeah justice bomb inc! so glad we don't have IP bans!
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    well.. send some love guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SAasaSA View Post
    well.. send some love guys
    Look Honey bubu.
    The only love you need is the love from everyones fist.
    I had personally refrained from watching this video and you just managed to ruin it for me in less than 5 seconds.

May I suggest you take a course in the use of "Spoiler" tag. Generally you wanna avoid putting the actual spoiler in the title.

And about this forum being unfriendly. Please cry us a river.. You made it unfriendly because you are an absolute twat for making this thread in the first place.

Guessing this douche has gotten all the responses he wanted from the thread, well done!

Haven't seen the video yet, but lets think about it for a bit, so Illidan has already absorbed the skull of Guldan, and now he killed the living Guldan ? Timelines....
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

lets just all keep posting to bump the thread up every time so everyone can see it... makes sense

Deleted
    yeah...thanks for that....ffs. That was quite brutal

Deleted
    MMO - Champion forum drops a legendary thread lol.

Hahahaha. Will always post spoilers like this. 10/10

hahaha, post of 2016

Deleted
    bump bump ?

What's the point of putting spoiler in the same headline you spoiler?

Deleted
    Why is this post not being deleted by a mod? Clearly this troll only made this thread to piss people off.

Deleted
    its like saying "Hey guys don't read SPOILER but just so you know Varian and Vol'jin are dead".

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    honestly what do you guys expect being in this forum? if you are that serious about spoiler you might should start avoiding instead demanding all others avoiding you
    It appeared in the Recent Forum Posts field on the main page and some of us read with a speed higher than one word per minute, therefore a glimpse was enough.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    Guessing this douche has gotten all the responses he wanted from the thread, well done!

Haven't seen the video yet, but lets think about it for a bit, so Illidan has already absorbed the skull of Guldan, and now he killed the living Guldan ? Timelines....
    there is 2 guldans... so no the timeline is not fucked
    our draenor (outland) guldan
    and alternate draenor guldan
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SAasaSA View Post
    SO, illidan kills guldan just after the crystal got destroyed when sargeras portal got opened ;/ (illidan was in the crystal)

I guess thius is why you posted it on a new account and not your main one. Cunt.
    Last edited by Noomz; 2016-11-03 at 11:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    ban this guy
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepherin View Post
    Holy heck, how is this thread still up, with an unchanged thread title no less. Mods fall asleep?
    You expect mods to be on the forums, reading them? Hah, you're funny!

This thread should be added to the guide of how to become the most hated person of the wow community haha. I've seen dumb people tbh but this OP is something else..