Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Doubt it. It's more likely Arthas' remains are being stored in Violet Hold. If his remains are in Stormwind, they're in The Vault (the biggest threats it Azeroth are said to be housed there,not accessible in-game).

Burying Arthas in the cemetery is basically asking a Necromancer to rez him. They'd have to have Battle Mages guard his grabe/tomb 24/7 as a precaution and there's no way to secretly do that:

Random SW Citizem: What are you guards doing here?
    SW Guard: Not much, just guarding Arthas Menethil's body. You know, LK Arthas? Yeah, him. Would be a problem if a Necromancer decided to rez him and all.

Yeah, that would have been AWKWARD. LOL.
    Considering he would be without Frostmourne or The Helm of Command, it wouldn't do a whole lot to bring him back.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    He's a bad guy as far as non dks are concerned, trying to raise Tirion as a dk and all that nonsense.
    Say it with me slowly. Warcraft is filled with anti heroes.

Say it with me. Darion, Bolivar, sylvanas, and illidan were never bad dudes and dudetes

Edit: wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Say it with me. Darion, Bolivar, sylvanas, and illidan were never bad dudes and dudetes

I wouldn't even consider LK or Darion an Anti-Hero in the situation with Tirion.

They are heroes for trying to bring one of the greatest champions of Azeroth to undeath to save Azeroth.

Did we have to kill the Silver Hand's paladins? We didn't but it made taking his body easier.

Perception is Reality.

Quote Originally Posted by thesentinelblue View Post
    I wouldn't even consider LK or Darion an Anti-Hero in the situation with Tirion.

They are heroes for trying to bring one of the greatest champions of Azeroth to undeath to save Azeroth.

Did we have to kill the Silver Hand's paladins? We didn't but it made taking his body easier.

Perception is Reality.
    They are most assuredly anti heroes. Kill paladins for the greater good

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    They are most assuredly anti heroes. Kill paladins for the greater good
    Not even then because it was all planned by bolvar, those paladins died for nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I wish this thread was called "Is the scene set for Brittish Bulldog's return?"

7+ Year Old Account

except darion was a hero until he was turned into a mindless knight of the lichking, then after that he just became a fucked up dude
    bolvar has allways been a hero
    sylvanas is a hero in her own sense, but to the alliance she is a villian
    illidan was never a bad guy, bc butchered his, and alot of other lore
    remember murmur? the elementle that aparently even whispering is able to destroy entire planets? yeah man
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime

Don´t forget Sargeras... He´s just doing the good thing in a bad way. Like Illidan.. or Sylvanas.. or hell, even Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except darion was a hero until he was turned into a mindless knight of the lichking, then after that he just became a fucked up dude
    bolvar has allways been a hero
    sylvanas is a hero in her own sense, but to the alliance she is a villian
    illidan was never a bad guy, bc butchered his, and alot of other lore
    remember murmur? the elementle that aparently even whispering is able to destroy entire planets? yeah man
    Bolvar as the lich king is an anti hero. As evidenced by his legion actions

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    Don´t forget Sargeras... He´s just doing the good thing in a bad way. Like Illidan.. or Sylvanas.. or hell, even Wrathion
    Sargeras in the titanic flesh might be on the scene when the final expansion vs void Lords arrive

The destruction of argue and the vast majority of the legion and their entire high command will have to make him rethink his methods. His crusade will be halted and with our might he may consider the alternative finally

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair the much king did tip off illidan about the skull of guldan. And dident directly go against the legion during the war. Hut sure did weaken it. Telling illidan of the skull. And taking control of many of the legions undead. Later scaring off the dreadlords and retaking the full force of undead

Nerzhul is still alive. Just trapped inside of the helm. Art has never "killed" nerzhul and his younge self. It was a (idk what the fuck it's called) he just took control. Or at least thought he did. He threw away nerzhul and his younger self. But we se both influence him and us. As we see his younger spirit roaming icecrow. And every so often a bit of nerzhul popped up "I was once a shaman" for example. And even now we see the turmoil of art has and nerzhul still trapped within the helm
    Ner'zhul is dead. Multiple sources plus Metzen himself said Ner'zhul was consumed and gone. People keep clinging to the shaman quote when that was published before Blizzard finalized the LK's persona to being just Arthas. The novel, the manga, and Metzen's BlizzCon statement and tweet come after WotLK was released.

Yes bringing the frostmourne shards to bolvar you see nerzhul and art has. Also if you have the frost artifact. Walking around d the broken isles. Arthas as the much king will speak to you. Not some memory or something. He's actually speaking to you!
    Those are echoes, not their actual spirits.

To be fair the much king did tip off illidan about the skull of guldan. And dident directly go against the legion during the war. Hut sure did weaken it. Telling illidan of the skull. And taking control of many of the legions undead. Later scaring off the dreadlords and retaking the full force of undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    He did actually cost them the war. He openly rebelled against them during the war by sending Arthas to inform Illidan on how to defeat Tichondrius. Tichondrius was a key person in the war as he was the leader of the Nathrezeim and also the current leader of the scourge. After Archimonde was summoned he gave control of the scourge to Tichondrius and stated that the Lich King was no longer needed. Tichondrius was HUGE and had Arthas not told Illidan that the skull of Gul'dan would give him enough power to take him down then it's very likely that the Legion would have won. Dreadlords were the necromantic demons of the legion so I don't know if Archimonde would have been able to control the scourge after Tichondrius' death seeing as the other dreadlords were still in Lordaeron holding the scourge under their control there while the war was fought in Kalimdor.

Edit: Anatheron took over as leader and commander of the Scourge in Kalimdor. Not sure the power level difference. They also lost the Skull of Gul'dan as a result though. So... no Tichondrius and no skull of Gul'dan.

See post. He did directly screw them over.
    And that amounted to nothing. It was inconsequential. Archimonde and the Legion stomped everyone on the way to the Tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    And that amounted to nothing. It was inconsequential. Archimonde and the Legion stomped everyone on the way to the Tree.
    You're definitely wrong. It most definitely set their plan back and allowed the races to group up which was important. Every Legion commander who was slain delayed their invasion just long enough for that to happen. Thrall and Grom taking down Mannoroth was key to this as well.

They didn't stomp everybody either. The whole plan was for Malfurion to have enough time to call upon the wisps. They knew they wouldn't be able to beat Archimonde so they were just there to stall him. They probably could have done much more damage but they weren't fighting until their death.

You have to remember that the entire Hyjal battle was a collection of the races coming together which would not have happened if the Legion's plan was on schedule. Tichindrius' death was pretty important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    They didn't stomp everybody either. The whole plan was for Malfurion to have enough time to call upon the wisps. They knew they wouldn't be able to beat Archimonde so they were just there to stall him. They probably could have done much more damage but they weren't fighting until their death.

You have to remember that the entire Hyjal battle was a collection of the races coming together which would not have happened if the Legion's plan was on schedule. Tichindrius' death was pretty important.
    Jaina Proudmoore: We're getting swamped here! We could use some backup!

Archimonde: This is almost too easy! If I'd known that this mortal resistance would be so weak, I would have launched this invasion centuries ago!

With or without those other commanders, Archimonde and the Legion stomped Azeroth's forces. The only one who actually did anything was Thrall, who wounded Archimonde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    well maybe, personally i dont trust on blizzard writing anymore, so im expecting they stretching this game as far as they can, like, "why end of the legion now? we can do like 2 or even 3 expansions before!" (Which, in parts I agree, with chronicles and all the lore about the caos, fel, and sargeras, could be a wast put the legion end this expansions, but who know)

i would like to se a expansion on a entire new world like argus, the planet corrupted could be a great path for new things, new creatures and scenarios like draenor was, and a final raid to kill sargeras somehow, right now, i cant see a way to we defeat him, the motherfucking corrupted titan, so the next expansion could set a way and weapons to kill him, i fell this expansion is more like to survive and drive the legion back, not totally defeat them

and we also have n'zoth...
    This is where i say: I told you so. ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    This is where i say: I told you so. ^^
    sure, i only wrote another possibilites an maybe what i would like, i know going to Argus would be a possibility, but like i said skeptic until the end, im only excited now to see what argus have in terms of races, enemy and lands.

Deleted
    yes the scene is set