Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quest is up today on Defias Brotherhood server EU.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Just got it today on EU. Btw, you also duel with Saurfang as an Alliance? Because warrior intro was little different for Alliance if I remember.

Deleted
    It is up for me, too!
    Gorgonnash-EU (DE)

Its up on EVERY eu realm (even russian etc), ur realm names info is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxi View Post
    Will it last for the hole day? I cant log in until late in the afternoon (spanish time) FeelsBadMan I want my free skin!
    Yes. It's a daily duration trigger, so it'll be up until tomorrow's reset.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Anticlimactic endind to what could have been the best hunt . Do i like the appearence? Heck no. Did i want an elaborate treasure hunt to keep me busy for days and not a quest designed by the Blizz cleaning staff,heck yea! A friendly duel with an old man,great...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Worstenemy View Post
    Anticlimactic endind to what could have been the best hunt . Do i like the appearence? Heck no. Did i want an elaborate treasure hunt to keep me busy for days and not a quest designed by the Blizz cleaning staff,heck yea! A friendly duel with an old man,great...
    It was quite a tough fight when i did it (Of course Blizz buffs Saurfang before letting EU do it :3 ), i was at 10% at the end, having used a healing potion, DbtS, Storm bolt for interrupting bladestorm, countering his intimidating shout, it was pretty trying but worth it, it's nice to have a decent axe model for my artifact, transmogging the artifact felt a bit meh to me, but i don't like the sword models for it...

actually we really don't know.
    it was up at 8h15 this morning while the server reset are at 9h00 (Paris time).
    So it could very well be that there is nothing to do with server reset and the duration of the quest could be anything but 24 hours. at this point we just don't know

Quote Originally Posted by mazuno View Post
    actually we really don't know.
    it was up at 8h15 this morning while the server reset are at 9h00 (Paris time).
    So it could very well be that there is nothing to do with server reset and the duration of the quest could be anything but 24 hours. at this point we just don't know
    Actually, i noticed that dailies and emissary quests seem to reset earlier in the day, at 8:00 or so...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Actually, i noticed that dailies and emissary quests seem to reset earlier in the day, at 8:00 or so...
    Yeah, because we turned the clock back an hour a few days ago. It's now at 0800 AM instead of 0900 AM.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Quest has popped on EU, not found Saurfang though. Where is he?

Edit : NVM i'm dumb, thought he was in Skyhold, found him on Krasus Landing.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-11-03 at 01:38 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Yeah, because we turned the clock back an hour a few days ago. It's now at 0800 AM instead of 0900 AM.
    Ah, right... I always assumed that something as complex as a WoW-server had a "follow along with DST"-function somewhere in there, but as long as the end result (earlier resets) is good i'm not too fussed anyway... :3

Switched to prot, wrecked his shit after he beat my shit in 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    the fight is not supposed to be hard, it just takes some movement and interrupts.

Did the Saurfang fight get retuned or something? I defeated him in literally 2 globals just a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoncurry View Post
    How on earth did you let him kill you? :x
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Everyone is saying that this fight is incredibly easy. Well I just did it at level 110 with 790 ilvl and holy shit that was a tought fight. I fought him for like 5 minutes and I had to pop my stuns and fear all the time to let my second wind talent heal me to full.

Deleted
    I can confirm it is live in EU today.
    He did put up a fight, and for a sec I thought I would be in trouble- but it went well after all. (857 ilvl)
    Bladestorm hurts when he cast it, I was just expecting it to be super easy, so I didn't even bother moving out of it at first ... And then had to pop Dbts when I noticed my health lol
    So my advise would be to move out of it

I'm glad to hear that it sounds like it was retuned after all - but this also looks like more evidence to me that this was literally just thrown in a few days ago, rather than something that has existed for months.