Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Final run of the week, putting me at 7 each of Ulduar and ICC, I picked up the Tonk and Boneshard. This means all I have left are the Ulduar Sanctum Cub and the Wicked Soul and Blightbreath from ICC.

Pretty pleased with my luck so far, 14/17 pets over 7 toons in 1 week. Also picked up a couple of garrison music rolls, and an assortment of xmog gear including 2 enchant illusions, plus all the gold income from vendoring everything...no Invincible or Mimiron's Head but we'll see what happens.

Ended up buying 4 (or 5?) of them after 8 full clears (that is, Ulduar without Yogg). The price of the pets is ridiculously low compared to their drop rates (~9k per pet on my realm) I could get more gold in that time it takes to farm them, not to mention the heartbreak I get when I also have to put up my duplicates for such a low price (and nobody buys them).
    Only missing the Tentacle now.

Currently 5 is available in the whole US, and 21 in EU. Tragic. :/
    (https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/...battlepet/1962 | https://theunderminejournal.com/#eu/...battlepet/1962)
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-10-30 at 08:42 PM.

Anyone know if there are any good pets to level from these You know, for pet battling.

And ouch. That drop rate is really demoralizing. I have no idea what they were thinking.

13 kills of marrowgar, no pet. Iv lost track of the others at this point.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

drop rates are complete shit to make it look like more content.

32 possible pets, 2 dropped, wtf? it's never been like this, when we said nothing to do in WoD except play alts, they now expect you to use those 11-12 alts you were logging on daily for gold missions to clear wrath raids 11-12 times.

sure blizzard i don't mind using 11-12 alts but please remove ALL RP from raids, and give my characters 700% movement speed im bored of run run run run press a key loot run run run run run run run run, it's just jogging for loot simulator fucking dull.

3 more Ulduar runs, and I got the Sanctum cub and a second Magma Rageling, which means in the end, 10 runs net me a complete set of Ulduar pets, plus 1 extra which I sold.

In two weeks I've gotten two pets.
    And Mimiron's Head.

The second part more than makes up for the first part, but the drop rate does feel low

Just missing the Yogg one. There's some for 50k on the AH, if they're still there after I do this week's runs I'm just saying screw it and buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman2 View Post
    In two weeks I've gotten two pets.
    And Mimiron's Head.

The second part more than makes up for the first part, but the drop rate does feel low
    It's just RNG. In 2 weeks(10 runs total) I got all 8 pets plus a duplicate of one of them. That's 9 pets in 10 runs, not what I'd call a low drop rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard has said before that the drop rate on these pets is intended to be on the lower side. Given how easy it is to run these, I don't see why anyone is complaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Blizzard has said before that the drop rate on these pets is intended to be on the lower side. Given how easy it is to run these, I don't see why anyone is complaining.
    I just wish you could skip the role play stuff. I mean, come on, do I really need to sit there twiddling my thumbs while listening to Tirion and Arthas's ramblings every damn time I go to ICC?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I just wish you could skip the role play stuff. I mean, come on, do I really need to sit there twiddling my thumbs while listening to Tirion and Arthas's ramblings every damn time I go to ICC?
    Screw the RP, I dread doing Ulduar because clearing up to Flame Leviathan is. So. Damn. Slow....

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I grind instances on multiple toons weekly for pets for resale. drop rates are on par with other instances.
    Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

They seem fine to me, not much difference from previous Leashes droprates and as usual I'm extremely unlucky during the first resets of a new Leashes achievement... People expecting to have them all quickly from throwing many alts at the content though need to learn what RNG means.

ICC cleared 8 times last week, only got the Deathbringer pet. <.<
    Edit: AHRHAH, just got the Sindragosa pet as well!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-11-03 at 05:28 PM.

Well I cleared all 3 raids on 12 toons last week, and 7 toons so far this week, have had all pets drop multiple times, apart from Creeping tentacle and Drudge Ghoul.

Went and checked the AH, saw tentacle up for 14k gold... hit that buy button so fast! Bought a drudge for 20k . so thats that, no more farming for me, or well i might still do it ocassionally Off to see a starman about a bunny.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The Creeping Tentacle battle pet will now correctly drop on all difficulties of the Yogg-Saron encounter.
    (Source)
    Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Yup, I have to agree with it. Its the nice thing bout Blizz making all the RP into cinematics, you can easily skip it if its your umpteenth time through it.

I reckon that if they cut out ALL the RP from the raids, it would reduce my farming time by 20%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by robodin View Post
    Screw the RP, I dread doing Ulduar because clearing up to Flame Leviathan is. So. Damn. Slow....
    Skip it. Skip ALL of it. The only thing you need to kill are the two collusus right at FLs gate - The dwarves and shit stop spawning once FL is engaged, and do crap damage to your 1bil HP tank.

If you aren't interested in everything before Kologorn, I'm pretty sure you can use the teleporter at the start to go to the Deeprun Tram.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Regarding Drudge Ghoul, did anyone get it from Heroic?
    Some comments on this one say it drops from Normal only.
    I killed heroic Lich King 26 times as of now and still now drop.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I've done H ICC 25 twice so far, I've gotten Boneshard and the ghoul from LK.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Ulduar last night on my hunter and got the ultratonk from mimiron and creeping tentacle from Yogg.