Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Ret] Blessing of Might targets

Hello,

I've been wondering if there's been some research on targets that are the best for our BoM - I've tried searching for a similar topic on here and via google but was unable to come up with any real results.

Would it just be the best DPS'ers in your raid, or would it be better on a class that stacks a lot of haste?

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually wait a few pulls and then buff might on the top dps in most raids, usually nets the best results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugna View Post
    I usually wait a few pulls and then buff might on the top dps in most raids, usually nets the best results.
    I do the exact same thing, and sometimes I switch it up a bit between fights depending on how the fights work, like add fights, or cleave fights.

Deleted
    From what I understand you should put it on your arms warrior first, then on top dps for each fight.
    It seems you want to use GBoM on yourself aswell if you run with SPH.

Does it proc off pets and guardians? That's the only reason I can think of for why you'd put it on anyone besides the top DPS.

Arms warriors will usually have close to double the BoM damage of anyone else.

If you don't have any of them, throw it on your top DPS.

I usually have it on WW monks and DHs on ST/cleave and hunters on Ilg/Dragons because my guild doesn't have any arms warriors for me to pad my logs with.

Lol

I always thought I had to leave might for myself and put kings on tank and wisdom on healer. Why put it on somebody else?

But.. I am a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    I always thought I had to leave might for myself and put kings on tank and wisdom on healer. Why put it on somebody else?
    You can have 3 mights out on 3 different targets at once. Our damage is tuned around doing that.

I usually buff the guys with moist burst. Cuz it is a 10% chance that that attack will do 30% of its dmg. So if u buff a class with lots of dots, it may proc from dots which tends to be low. Althought it is more chances to proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinos View Post
    I usually buff the guys with moist burst. Cuz it is a 10% chance that that attack will do 30% of its dmg. So if u buff a class with lots of dots, it may proc from dots which tends to be low. Althought it is more chances to proc.
    Moist burst. Doesn't sound pretty. :P

I think you want it on people that have spells that hit really hard. I assume that's why arms warriors are the preferred target. Logically it should be equal on everyone, but it seems like it does better on targets who have one huge damage source every now and then vs. lots of small damage sources consistently.

Deleted
    U put in on classes that procs highest BoM the most:

Arms ~6%
    Assa ~4%

Most dpsers u got ~3%, then choose highest one - except demo warlock, about 2% and lower.

Nah, you put it on your arms warrior, because colossus smash works on it, and then on your 2 highest DPS each fight.
    Do might yourself if you have a Swarming Plaguehive, that's the only thing along with wake of ashes that makes it proc.

There's literally no other rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post
    Nah, you put it on your arms warrior, because colossus smash works on it, and then on your 2 highest DPS each fight.
    Do might yourself if you have a Swarming Plaguehive, that's the only thing along with wake of ashes that makes it proc.

Any ability can proc it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Any ability can proc it.
    No.. just no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Because wisdom and kings are complete shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    No.. just no.
    Yes, just yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Piwielle View Post

Except any ability can proc it. Not just Plaguehive and Wake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphenz View Post
    No.. just no.
    Um...are you reading a different BoM because it procs off anything. Even when I'm messing on the dummy with auto attacks it'll proc off that alone.

In my raids i usually put on our monk, me, and an unholy DK.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a lock that does more dmg, but he uses a lot of dots, so i prefer ppl with burst.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Um...are you reading a different BoM because it procs off anything. Even when I'm messing on the dummy with auto attacks it'll proc off that alone.
    He is obviously referring to the Swarming Plagueheart, in the sense that the trinket only proccs from WoA and BoM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawik View Post
    U put in on classes that procs highest BoM the most:

Arms ~6%
    Assa ~4%

Most dpsers u got ~3%, then choose highest one - except demo warlock, about 2% and lower.
    I never played DPS warrior. How can BoM have double proc as other classes?
    Is there a link some where that explain these number?

Thx