Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    I have 2 on dk, 1 on rogue and 1 on DH. I haven't logged onto my DH for about a month so i decided to delete his legendary just to see if it'd make a difference. I still haven't gotten a frost legendary on my dk :<
    I meant if the people who seem to be stuck at 4 and farm all day everyday without seeing one have tried to

There are 70 different combinations of 4 legendaries for each spec with 8 legendaries

6 of those combinations = 8.5% chance to have both of your BiS
    49 of those combinations = 70% chance to only one of your BiS
    15 of those combinations = 21.5% chance to have neither of your BiS
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-11-03 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Randomly speculated theory confirmed science.

Literally no one knows exactly how it works. It's never been published. Talk out of your ass more.
    except in a QnA thats how they described it, and said it is in NO WAY time based

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except in a QnA thats how they described it, and said it is in NO WAY time based
    They also said things such as all the hidden appearances are definitively in the game. Those poor arms warrior suckers wasted their time looking for it because it actually was not in the game.

And plus that whole thing in the beginning where bad luck protection didn't kick in until AFTER you had already received one and some people got two or three before others even saw one.

Plus the first week of mythic+ being release was definitely a broken drop chance for them, they dropped much more often than they did after the AP nerf, I have asked many many people who farm m+ a significant amount and they all witnessed this same result.

Now I'm not saying there is for sure a bug or anything, but I'm saying it is silly to just assume there isn't and that everything blizz posts or says in QnA is completely 100% accurate because it's definitely not.
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-11-03 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    They also said things such as all the hidden appearances are definitively in the game. Those poor arms warrior suckers wasted their time looking for it because it actually was not in the game.

And plus that whole thing in the beginning where bad luck protection didn't kick in until AFTER you had already received one and some people got two or three before others even saw one.

Plus the first week of mythic+ being release was definitely a broken drop chance for them, they dropped much more often than they did after the AP nerf, I have asked many many people who farm m+ a significant amount and they all witnessed this same result.

Now I'm not saying there is for sure a bug or anything, but I'm saying it is silly to just assume there isn't and that everything blizz posts or says in QnA is completely 100% accurate because it's definitely not.
    except it was in the game, just it hadent procced yet

your like those people who think the frost artifact isnt in the game cause no ones got it yet...

and no thats not how the bug worked, the bug wasent that badluck protection dident kick in, it was that it dident reset after you got one, so you were more likley to get another and another

and maybe they dropped more in the first week cause idk, EVERYONE WAS DOING THEM

but man, blizz are just a bunch of lizards in human disguises, puppeting our government, am i right?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    except it was in the game, just it hadent procced yet

your like those people who think the frost artifact isnt in the game cause no ones got it yet...

and no thats not how the bug worked, the bug wasent that badluck protection dident kick in, it was that it dident reset after you got one, so you were more likley to get another and another

and maybe they dropped more in the first week cause idk, EVERYONE WAS DOING THEM

but man, blizz are just a bunch of lizards in human disguises, puppeting our government, am i right?
    OK dude I give up, you win. Blizzard is perfect, everything they ever said was never wrong, and there has never been a bug in this amazing game.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    are you serious ????

Its not about the amount.... its about the RIGHT ITEM
    That's not true either. Outside the guilds who race for World First Mythic Raid clears, having a specific legendary in no way prevents anyone from accessing any content. True there can be guilds outside the very best in the world that put an arbitrary requirement on having a certain legendary to have a raid spot, but it's just that, arbitrary. It's a fake player created requirement that has no basis in the real world.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the timing on seeing this thread amusing. About 10 minutes prior to it being posted, I was talking with a friend about this exact subject. I've been sitting at 4 legendaries for about 5 weeks now. Been continuing with my typical M+ farming and raiding. Full clearing Normal and Heroic raid since the first week and it's been about 160 M+s since I saw my last (M+ was my source for all 4 previous ones). So, just tossing a bit more info into the pool to see if this all adds up.

my character is bugged I am convinced.

I await blizz confirmation, but I know I am right.

There's a legendary megathread for this discussion. Closing.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.