Random question is this before toss up states are factored in?

http://www.reuters.com/statesofthenation/
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Obviously trump isn't going to "put Hillary in jail himself" but if he is elected doing things like cleaning house in DOJ and upsetting the balance of Clinton cronies in positions of power is going to change the climate so she will finally be held responsible for what she has done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    She apologized its ok

If it was a normal citizen jail would be his next home

And people wonder why all around world there are retarded leaders ahead of countrys
    Not really. She wasn't convicted of any crimes, much less charged with any. Does your justice system operate on a different method, wherever you live? Over here, you're innocent until proven guilty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty disturbed by the idea that Trump will jail his political opposition too.
    Shit, it worked out pretty well for Stalin, didn't it? Or, well, I guess he didn't really jail his political opposition.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Obviously trump isn't going to "put Hillary in jail himself" but if he is elected doing things like cleaning house in DOJ and upsetting the balance of Clinton cronies in positions of power is going to change the climate so she will finally be held responsible for what she has done.
    Yes, we all are fully aware Trump will attempt to fill the Executive with his cronies.

Theorized accusations of hypocrisy without evidence are just shit posting.
    Sure, and handwaving all evidence and ignoring any fact is poop posting too, soooooo.....

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-find...rtment-tenure/

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Last Updated Nov 3, 2016 7:54 PM EDT

The FBI has found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state on the laptop belonging to the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, Anthony Weiner, according to a U.S. official.

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

In a letter to Congress last Friday, FBI Director James Comey indicated that the agency was taking steps to review newly discovered emails relating to Clinton’s private email server. Those emails came from the laptop of Weiner, a former New York congressman. Abedin reportedly said she had no knowledge of the existence of any of her emails on Weiner’s laptop. On Monday, CBS News reported that the FBI had obtained a warrant for the emails.

In a separate matter, CBS News confirmed that there were disagreements between FBI agents looking into the Clinton Foundation and their superiors in Washington and at the Department of Justice. The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that the FBI was facing an “internal feud” over how to handle the Clinton Foundation case in the middle of election season. Officials say tension like this is common in many cases.

It is still unclear whether the FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation was a full-blown investigation. The current status of that inquiry is also unclear. However, no known charges have been filed related to the foundation.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

US navy sailor gets jailed for taking selfies to show his family, yet Hillary can have private server that may have been hacked to foreign agencies

Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.

Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lear-submarine

justice please.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-11-04 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, replacing long-time public servants with political tools that will force trough your desires regardless of the law is exactly what Trump threatened.

And here you are, defending that practice, rather than seeing it for the direct assault on the principles of governance that it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Sure, and handwaving all evidence and ignoring any fact is poop posting too, soooooo.....
    You're right, you should probably stop it.

Point stands, Trump can and by all evidence will, use the office of the presidency to pursue personal vendettas, should he win.

He's already threatened Jeff Bezos, routinely attacks freedom of the press, and has claimed his opponent would be jailed under his administration.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what has she done? There are numerous accusations (though nowhere near as many accusations as Trump faces), yet absolutely no proof to support any of them.

The FBI already investigated her and couldn't find sufficient evidence to recommend pressing charges. They've reopened the case, Assange has been throwing all kinds of crap out, and they are still unable to find sufficient evidence.

I won't discount the possibility of there being evidence somewhere that would be sufficient to press charges with, but I also don't discount the possibility that the Santa Claus really did give me those presents when I was little and that the letters I wrote really did reach him at the North Pole.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    US navy sailor gets jailed for taking selfies to show his family, yet Hillary can have private server that may have been hacked to foreign agencies

Saucier admitted to taking six photos of classified areas inside the USS Alexandria in 2009 when it was in Groton and he was a 22-year-old machinist mate on the submarine. The photos showed the nuclear reactor compartment, the auxiliary steam propulsion panel and the maneuvering compartment, prosecutors said.
    US navy researchers conduct tests to grow vegetables on submarines
    Read more

Saucier took the photos knowing they were classified, but did so only to be able to show his family and future children what he did while he was in the Navy, his lawyers said. He denied sharing the photos with any unauthorized recipient.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lear-submarine

justice please.
    Case 1; guy deliberately takes photos of equipment that he admits he knew was classified, with the explicitly stated intent of sharing those images with people who were not cleared to see it. Fairly open and shit.

Case 2: An entirely legal private server was entirely legally used to handle the Secretary of State's e-mail, but you want her jailed because it might have been hacked. Even though, had that actually happened, all fault would lie with the hackers.

And you think there's any kind of inconsistency, there. Seriously?

You're right, you should probably stop it.

Point stands, Trump can and by all evidence will, use the office of the presidency to pursue personal vendettas, should he win.

He's already threatened Jeff Bezos, routinely attacks freedom of the press, and has claimed his opponent would be jailed under his administration.
    My point stands that he's got you hustled, just like most of the GOP base.

Trump is a liar. Trump will say whatever he has to to make his deal. Based on those facts, if you believe what Trump says, you are naive.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

My point stands that he's got you hustled, just like most of the GOP base.

Trump is a liar. Trump will say whatever he has to to make his deal. Based on those facts, if you believe what Trump says, you are naive.
    I'm not just looking at his words. I'm looking at his actions. He doesn't have me "hustled". He has a history of seeking revenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-find...rtment-tenure/

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure
    Cool. So what?

The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday that the FBI was facing an “internal feud” over how to handle the Clinton Foundation case in the middle of election season. Officials say tension like this is common in many cases.
    It is still unclear whether the FBI inquiry into the Clinton Foundation was a full-blown investigation. The current status of that inquiry is also unclear. However, no known charges have been filed related to the foundation.
    Emphasis mine. I'm glad the FBI is continuing to investigate, but there continues to be no actual proof to support the numerous accusations of the anti-Clinton crowd. Honestly, if she was as obviously guilty as they insist she is, wouldn't it be fairly easy for them to find sufficient evidence within all of these emails and computers they have access to?

And if Assange really does have damning evidence, why in the hell wouldn't he just post it himself or transmit it to the authorities? I continue to suspect he's just using all of this for self-aggrandizement and that he doesn't actually have anything except a bunch of intra-office correspondence.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Y'know, replacing long-time public servants with political tools that will force trough your desires regardless of the law is exactly what Trump threatened.

And here you are, defending that practice, rather than seeing it for the direct assault on the principles of governance that it is.
    It's done every time it passes from party to party. Come on now, like it's not expected. And keeping peeps around just because they were in office since obama was in offfice is a hell of a stretch of long-time public servants.

It's done every time it passes from party to party. Come on now, like it's not expected.
    Not to the degree we can reasonably expect under Trump. Comey for instance comes from the Bush years.

I'm not just looking at his words. I'm looking at his actions. He doesn't have me "hustled". He has a history of seeking revenge.
    What history?

~ Daryl Davis

10+ Year Old Account
    He first became "famous" for threatening to sue basically everyone who said anything that could be construed as negative about him. Seriously, that's where and how he first popped up into the mainstream media spotlight and his whole reality TV show was heavily based around that theme.

Petty revenge has defined Donald Trump since he entered the mainstream spotlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Cool. So what?

Emphasis mine. I'm glad the FBI is continuing to investigate, but there continues to be no actual proof to support the numerous accusations of the anti-Clinton crowd. Honestly, if she was as obviously guilty as they insist she is, wouldn't it be fairly easy for them to find sufficient evidence within all of these emails and computers they have access to?

And if Assange really does have damning evidence, why in the hell wouldn't he just post it himself or transmit it to the authorities? I continue to suspect he's just using all of this for self-aggrandizement and that he doesn't actually have anything except a bunch of intra-office correspondence.
    This was not even related to Wikileaks. This is from CBS.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

What history?
    For starters

He carries grudges and doesn't let them go. That's a wildly dangerous personality trait for a president.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    He first became "famous" for threatening to sue basically everyone who said anything that could be construed as negative about him. Seriously, that's where and how he first popped up into the mainstream media spotlight and his whole reality TV show was heavily based around that theme.

Petty revenge has defined Donald Trump since he entered the mainstream spotlight.
    Not quite. First news paper mention was for illegally refusing to rent to black people.

Which I think isn't a great defense.