Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The worst part about playing DPS in this expansion

Tab targeting is fucked, leveled a shadow priest to level 40 and quit...i'll stick to healer...

I don't even get mad anymore when a DPS accidently pulls and says "tab targeting got changed omg its so bad!"...I just say mhm fuck blizzard! I understand....unfortunately.

I'd say the worst part is trying to get into a mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Join a guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    847 enh shaman, geared from WQ and Raid Finder, I get accepted to most groups I apply for as long as they're at my lvl, aka mythic 0-3-ish :P

Then let's see, hmmmmmmm maybe don't tab target, use nameplates and click them and cast dots...or use mouseover macros for dots and mouseover the nameplates and cast dots, or use enemygrid addon which is a very good addon for dot classes.
    I think you just don't realize alternatives, not to mention there is a solution to fixing tab targeting, i just watched a video about it on youtube, cannot remember the name of it.
    Also making a thread about this just seems bad, maybe it's the worst part of having an account on here lol.

As for luucadeo comment, it's easy to get into mythics, its called make your own group if you are getting declined because of ilvl reasons.... again with thinking of alternatives

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    847 enh shaman, geared from WQ and Raid Finder, I get accepted to most groups I apply for as long as they're at my lvl, aka mythic 0-3-ish :P
    You have bloodlust

I'm and 861 fire mage that has cleared up to heroic xavius and get turned down 4 out of 5 runs I apply for, and that's just normal mythics. It gets insanely frustrating at times.

too lazy to use your mouse?

better blame blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prudi View Post
    Join a guild.
    /searching for loot clique tolerance file

ERROR 404

file not found

Never again.
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post

better blame blizzard
    That's weird reasoning. "One of the two methods is broken. Since the other method works, it's okay for them to leave the other method broken. It's totally not Blizzard's fault."

Queueing for M+ knowing when you start a group as a tank youd just pick dps higher than yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    I'm and 861 fire mage that has cleared up to heroic xavius and get turned down 4 out of 5 runs I apply for, and that's just normal mythics. It gets insanely frustrating at times.
    Claim whatever you want, it's not hard to find a group as long as you're willing to lower your standards abit, the dungeon gets done regardless :P

Quote Originally Posted by apples View Post

better blame blizzard
    Trying to get maxed DPS in a timed instance that is based off DPS by using a function that blizzard implemented but isn't working properly....

Claim whatever you want, it's not hard to find a group as long as you're willing to lower your standards abit, the dungeon gets done regardless :P
    There is nothing to lower. I join groups regardless of whether it says 830 or 860, I don't really care. Not to mention I can't force someone to click accept on my name * shrug*

What exactly is the metal block preventing people from starting their own groups?

Oh right, you literally can't do it half the time, thanks to the depletion system.

Typ in google, Reddit PSA: If you hate the new Tab behaviour, try binding the new "Target Enemy Scan (Hold)" to Tab instead

Can't post links. Maybe this will help with Tab targeting

Yeah it seems to be really fucked lately. I messed up a 3 chest mythic+ run over this. I really don't understand why you can tab target mobs that you're currently not in combat with.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    /searching for loot clique tolerance file
    Could you elaborate on what you mean by that, please?

Quote Originally Posted by JonBeMerkin View Post
    Tab targeting is fucked, leveled a shadow priest to level 40 and quit
    Because the time taken to level to 40 tell you all you need to know.

And I don't have a clue how you mean tab targeting is fucked? I've been using it since TBC and haven't noticed anything different

7+ Year Old Account
    tab targetting has never worked properly.

Formerly known as Arafal