10+ Year Old Account
    Two more mounts. Shame that the Hawkstrider is so lackluster for such a horrid rep... but glad it's done with nonetheless.

#327 & #328. Will be getting the sharptalon tomorrow hopefully. So close to 330!

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    As a Mount collector I'm refusing to do Pokémon crap in WoW so I assume I won't get those Falcosaurus mounts.
    Cash shop: fine
    Low drop chance: fine
    Days of camping: fine
    Anything exept pet battles ...
    At least I finally managed to get the Astral Cloud Serpent 2 weeks ago.
    Same. I've been a hardcore mount collector for years now and in Legion I just can't find it in myself to give a shit about them aside from going to punch horridon in the face a couple of times a week. Probably doesn't help that a lot of them imo are "gated" behind such giant wastes of time and there aren't even any from reps this time around just stupid tabards.

I'm having fun with Legion it's just really killed my drive to farm mounts when I either have to do pvp (which is so awful at this point I cannot imagine how it could possibly get any worse) or do a bunch of other crap I couldn't care less about.

Ashes of Alar, Tuesday after the restarts.

Took around 231 kills across 8+ characters over four years.

Well, for all the complainers about the pets, i have to say i like it.

I've never really done pet battles and ive never been interested in it, but these quests has gotten me semi interested. I've caught some pets here and there and the pet week has made it easier to level pets . I've caught like 15 new ones and gotten more interested in the mini-game i didnt care for earlier. (I'm not super excited - but while writing exams are on, it's a good way off from writing)

It really irks me that they added a stripped version of a TBC mount to the game without even giving it an updated model...

Quote Originally Posted by Kinzo View Post
    So much this.
    I have every single still-farmable pre-Legion mount. Collecting 300 toys was already a pain in the ass as someone who started with ~100, but with these falcosaur mounts i am seriously considering stopping to try collecting all mounts for the first time in years
    Well, everyone can't have everything. Personally I hope they'll add more mounts as rewards from pet battling/collecting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I don't see why we couldn't have gotten the base model from the rbg hawkstrider just in white. Would have been much more unique and nice-looking, and I prefer things with less armor anyways; would be a nice alternative.

Edit: Aaand #329, Viridian Sharptalon.

Last edited by Lupen202; 2016-11-04 at 01:22 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly found getting the last few toys to reach 300 to be far more tedious than the Falcosaur chain. Just got 2 of the available mounts today and the others are on the Nighthold quest, so I'm done for now. Took less than a week and barely half of it was actually pet battle stuff, just normal game play that I'd have done anyway, and half of those pet battle quests were nearly soloable by the Falcosaur anyway.

This is coming from someone who has never done pet battles and had only one level 25 pet when I started last week. Although, there were a couple of the pet battle quests where I did have to borrow pets from guildies because I simply didn't have the required pet families to complete the quest requirements but that was more of to save time; I could've just leveled the pets myself if I had no other choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Curious, what do you guys think will be the 350 mount reward? [because it is only a matter of time before it's released]

Personally, i would love the reward to be the new storm drakes, but unarmored, and either from nithogg's brood [the purple ones] or the blue ones like Vethir
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I would mind an unarmored storm drake... but I still think they should have simply been a reputation or quest reward from Valarjar; at least one color. After all, we did save them. But unless they go back and add them once flying is out, at this point I fear there's a pretty slim chance we'll ever see them. 7.1 is already wrapping up the Stormheim story with Trial of valor.

It's just a shame that one was even shown being ridden on the battle.net app at one point.

Anyways, I'm hoping most for the stormcrow for 350.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Curious, what do you guys think will be the 350 mount reward? [because it is only a matter of time before it's released]

Personally, i would love the reward to be the new storm drakes, but unarmored, and either from nithogg's brood [the purple ones] or the blue ones like Vethir
    Personally, I want it to be the Stormtalon model that popped up on wowhead (think a blue/purple version of Rukhmar mount) a little while back. But hey,i'll take a Storm Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post

I get the feeling we'll more likely get one of those for BI Pathfinder, but it wouldn't be a bad choice.

On topic, got this the day before 7.1 Was not expecting it so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on clutch! And hmm, I didn't even think about the mount reward from pathfinder. The rylak completely skipped my mind. A storm drake would definitely fit... Though we could see a felbat as well.

Either way, I just hope we see it somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Grats on clutch! And hmm, I didn't even think about the mount reward from pathfinder. The rylak completely skipped my mind. A storm drake would definitely fit... Though we could see a felbat as well.

Either way, I just hope we see it somewhere.
    Agreed. Felbat may also be an option as well, given they're used to flying around Legion-influenced areas. I'm sure we'll see both of them at some point.

On the note of what I'd like for 350? Well maybe not for 350 but your signature reminds me that I'd like a couple more skyscreamer recolors available.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treno View Post
    Agreed. Felbat may also be an option as well, given they're used to flying around Legion-influenced areas. I'm sure we'll see both of them at some point.

On the note of what I'd like for 350? Well maybe not for 350 but your signature reminds me that I'd like a couple more skyscreamer recolors available.

True, i had completely forgotten about pathfinder haha' but yer, a felbat and a storm dragon mount is very likely, + i think if we get future troll raids, you might have a chance to see some skyscreamer recolours

I'm waiting to see if they do an awake the drakes 2.0 for the cloud serpents, we are missing heavenly jade, either a reward from that, or mop timewalking?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    Talon's Vengeance exalted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupen202 View Post
    Snip pictures
    How'd you guys get Exalted with Talon's Vengeance so fast? I've just started and spent a solid few hours grinding and am on 41 marks and that's with doing scummy PVP sniping. By the looks of it you need 420 marks to get Exalted, which is a lot considering it needs to be a killing blow and if you die you need to wait for the item to come back off cooldown. It'd assume it'd take a solid week of grinding to get there.

Was there no 10min debuff on kills at implementation and you just farmed a group of people super quickly? Or is there some legit strategy you used to get there super quickly?

10+ Year Old Account

A total of 2 figurines clicked, I am so happy to be over with that one this quickly!
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Big shout out to the guys on discord for helping me get this. I have been searching since the crystals were discovered for this mount and was ready to give up until i seen a recent post with the discord invite. It only a matter of 20 minutes once they found the first to get me my hippogryph . Can't thank them enough <3.

http://imgur.com/Dft8BG7
    Last edited by Serelean; 2016-11-04 at 02:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serelean View Post
    Big shout out to the guys on discord for helping me get this. I have been searching since the crystals were discovered for this mount and was ready to give up until i seen a recent post with the discord invite. It ook only a matter of 20 minutes once they found the first to get me my hippogryph . Can't thank them enough <3.

http://imgur.com/Dft8BG7
    Congrats once more!

And a huge thanks to the lovely people of Discord from me aswell You people are so friendly and chatty, an awesome bunch of people. Thank you so much! :3 It's been fun helping others find crystals even after I got mine.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

7+ Year Old Account

Pretty happy to have that horrible grind over Decided i'd make my DH my mount toon, seeing as I play it more then dk, so thats 348 on DH

Abit let down though on the prestige mount, waaay to much armor on it and colours are eh' but ah well, good to have nonetheless
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2016-11-04 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    I've not been farming mounts lately (still need Sha, Nalak & Rukhmar) due to being so busy in-game and IRL, but did manage to snag these over the past few days:

Prestige Courser
    Prestigious War Steed
    Snowfeather & Sharptalon Falcosaurs

And will be getting the Stingray this weekend.