Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh for god sake. Now some "MUH LIFE EVENTS when this game was released" garbage.

Ranked was alright. Matchmaking is still crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    I think the cash grab comment is mostly since Blizzard does these pets for the massive tax write off and you'd be much better off donating directly rather than help multi-million dollar companies write off their taxes.
    This is depressing, but true. It's better than NOTHING, I am sure. But they take your money and donate in their own name for write-offs. It's like that little box McDonalds has to collect your change. They take it and get the tax benefits for it ... not you. You'd be better off saving you own change, donating, and getting tax credit for it.

This is boring? Did you guys miss the year where they had nothing to announce and had no expansion out? i forgot which year it was but it was pretty boring.

Also, Chris Metzen is overrated. Just my opinion but he, Jeff, Ben Brode and Mike are not really good at hyping anything. Chris was more cringey with his "for the horde" yell. My opinion, strictly my opinion, it's very important you know it's just my opinion. And a couple of my friends as well but mostly mine.

Good lord, its actually hard to stay awake watching this. I miss Metzen, that guy knew how to perform and had a true passion for his games.

Kinda hoping we get something for Diablo tbh, it's the only game that i feel like has the potential for a significant update - bit worried that this opening might end without a significant reveal

They better be saving Metzen for one last Diablo 3 announcement

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Varian......!!!

"A man who would never accept defeat"

Had a hard time not doing when Gul'dan blew you to bits mate.

This HotS VO must be where they put all the VO from the funeral they for some reason didn't put in WoW where it should have been

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, at first i thought it would be Deathwing but it will be Ragnaros. Deathwing would be more exciting.

so far this has been the worst opening ceremony ive seen yet

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Keep dreaming bro.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He sounds so exciting yet i wonder how they are going to balance that Ragnaros The Raid Boss shit.

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Nah we're just going to get more e-sports talk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    This is depressing, but true. It's better than NOTHING, I am sure. But they take your money and donate in their own name for write-offs. It's like that little box McDonalds has to collect your change. They take it and get the tax benefits for it ... not you. You'd be better off saving you own change, donating, and getting tax credit for it.
    Yeah except " Worth magazine named Ronald McDonald's House Charity one of "America's 100 Best Charities" in 2001 and 2002"

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats really one of the best HotS'con opening ceremonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Yeah except " Worth magazine named Ronald McDonald's House Charity one of "America's 100 Best Charities" in 2001 and 2002"
    That has nothing to do with you giving them your spare change to donate for you and get the benefits for it... Like I said, better than nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    That has nothing to do with you giving them your spare change to donate for you and get the benefits for it... Like I said, better than nothing.
    Over your head, the point...

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not a single mention of Legion and Diablo other than "Hey, WoW exists and Diablo is 20 years". GG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm praying they've saved D3 for last because it's the only big announcement they've got but I'll be surprised if they say anything more than " urmurgursh 20 yurs muh memurieeees".
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain