Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Okay enjoy your half an hour of new content and purchasing a class so that you can then spend two whole hours in content that you've done before.
    So what? It's already Season 8 (8th time of the same content x1000 - because you farm it with no end) and people still play D3.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

Why is it called a character pack of its only one character?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Okay enjoy your half an hour of new content and purchasing a class so that you can then spend two whole hours in content that you've done before.
    Sounds like every ARPG ever. Or maybe you're new to the genre?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    they are probably counting both genders as two characters instead of one

He said there was more in it, but he didnt go into it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    so 2 new zones. paid character and a diablo 1 level is all that we get in diablo ? A well. Thats it then. Final nail in the coffin.

We need so much more, We need more or less a new game. A expansion would be the bare minimum to save diablo. Instead we get this bs.
    You realize a remastered diablo 1... is an entirely new expansion on its own? Sure, you dont get any new "levels" with it. Who the fuck cares. And two new zones on top of it. That is more than reaper of souls has given. And if you add the necromancer on a "class pack" for what, at most $20? mmm, sounds like a bargain.

Cannot say it isn't new stuff. Nice d1 remake patch, happy to see necro (but itchy at it being bought).

Still, nothing of this makes anything to fix the core issues so nothing really good on the horizon.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Yeah becasue there is no way they can make new abilities that differentiate the Necromancer fro the current Witch Doctor. Seriously why are you guys so closed minded?
    Hey take it easy man! Just thought that Blizzard would not want another minion focused caster again, which the necromancer in D2 was and which Witch Doctor is in D3.

But it does seem like they have found another way to make Necromancer unique compared to Witch Doctor But who knows, maybe it flop because they can't find new ways to make it work, other then the bone necromancer, which is quite unique

Also, watch your language. No need to talk like a big child in here.. "close minded" jeez.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

How is it a remastered diablo 1? Isn't it only a couple dungeons?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    So what exactly is the point of a new class in a game where playing the game itself is boring as hell?
    So i can grind paragon 3000 on a Necromancer now. cool...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Well, looks like more PoE. GGG releases this much content every 3 months wtf lol.
    lol I love PoE but that's an outright lie.

Hah I told you all it was going to be a free patch, fucking jaded ass naysayers!

Woo, always wanted to play a necro in d3.

Man all those pets are gonna make high GRs super laggy.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Woohoo, my favourite Class from D2

Had mine affectionately named "Igota_Boner"

Eating them words yet?
    Lol what a loser to "necro" a old post to prove some random you don't even know was wrong about pointless shit. Grats they added more crap to a pile of shit. I certainly won't be buying it. YOU got me though man I sure was wrong damn. I'll never recover

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it a remastered diablo 1? Isn't it only a couple dungeons?
    Well, the entire D1 game done in the D3 engine. Since D1 wasn't as large as 2/3, it's indeed a couple of dungeons ^^ Still stoked to do it tho! Nice touch to make it 8-directional etc. Love that.

Also, pretty stoked about the Necro!
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

So Diablo 3 is still going to suck when they add the necromancer though, gonna be the same boring as shit seasons like now, literally nothing will change when all the shit they announced hits live servers, everything is gonna be the same

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    They are probably working on D4 and decided that investing more time in a d3 expansion isnt worth it.
    Then they should've announced that. People are understandably disappointed with Diablo development.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    Man all those pets are gonna make high GRs super laggy.
    Not to mention season class balance will be stuffed

Was hoping for a lot more since it's the 20th anniversary of Diablo...

A Diablo 2 remake\update would be awesome... but no, we get 2 new zones (irrelevant) and a paid DLC for the necromancer, which, whilst being cool, is vastly underwhelming.

It feels like they abandoned Diablo and just plan on cash grabbing with the occasional paid DLC.