Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    ToT was one of the best raid ever designed in wow and SoO was ok but the remaining of the expansion wasn't great. The dungeons least of all.
    ToT was fun, wasnt as impressed with siege, but that might be having it for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Oh look no ele changes. Imagine that.
    Yet. *crosses fingers*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercool View Post
    Pacing is a big deal. Players get worn out feeling like they sometimes have too much to do and other times have nothing to do. Eliminating those peaks and valleys makes players less susceptible to burnout.
    I don't really care about that as it is subjective, but stating that there would be more content because there will be more patches is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    ToT was fun, wasnt as impressed with siege, but that might be having it for so long.

Yet. *crosses fingers*
    Yeah Siege was awesome imo. Norushen, Galakras, Juggy, Shamans, Siegecrafter and Garrosh were some pretty cool fights. I probably enjoyed Siegecrafter the most because I always got to go on the conveyor belt

What, tomb of sargeras. Does this mean another 2-tier expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    No not at all. Just means we are going to the Tomb earlier than expected. They said way before Legion was released we are getting a 3 tier xpac. Alright the base thing like Quel'danas sounds pretty interesting I'll admit. Also seems flying is coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    EN > NH > ToS....count to 3 dude

ANNNND Flying is back in 7.2!

EN > NH > ToS....count to 3 dude
    EN isn't a raid tier. Nighthold is the first official raid tier. EN is the equivalent of Highmaul in WoD or Mogushan in MoP basically. Also good on the new achievement that it's purely outdoor content. Pathfinder part one should never have been gated by raiding.

Flying! People can stop crying now.

I hope the flying retards can now stop crying. Oh wait, they will make something new to cry to.

Deleted
    We're probably gonna go inside the tomb and when we come back outside to sunlinght we're gonna be like "Holy shit the Naga have overrun the surface world...To Arms!"
    I mean we have the open world Eye of Azshara on the map, there's potential for something to be done with that besides some random hidden world quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    EN isn't a raid tier. Nighthold is the first official raid tier. EN is the equivalent of Highmaul in WoD or Mogushan in MoP basically.
    Semantics. Then we get another proper raid after ToS then if you're right

Last expansion Blizz said Highmaul was a separate raid tier.

7+ Year Old Account
    flying returns? where is my quick travel!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    No not at all. Just means we are going to the Tomb earlier than expected. They said way before Legion was released we are getting a 3 tier xpac.
    Not really earlier than expected if you paid attention to Legion story and Illidan novel. All roads lead to Argus and Kil'jaden Palace on Mac'Aree.

EDIT: Ok, I was wrong ;P
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2016-11-04 at 10:26 PM.

Deleted
    And she's back!! flying returns in 7.2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nask View Post
    I hope the flying retards can now stop crying. Oh wait, they will make something new to cry to.
    I hope the Epic Class Mounts will be ground only, just to rub some salt in the wound.

I hope that those crybabys who are against flying are still going to use their ground mount

Semantics. Then we get another proper raid after ToS then if you're right
    Yeah. But it ain't semantics. Never count the initial raid as a tier recently like Mogushan, Highmaul or Nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeliasson View Post
    I hope the Epic Class Mounts will be ground only, just to rub some salt in the wound.
    Oh noes......what ever will i do...o wait choose from my bazillion other mounts.

Yeah. But it ain't semantics. Never count the initial raid as a tier recently like Mogushan, Highmaul or Nightmare.
    Thought they called HM a tier in wod?