Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They are talking about Patches in the future and still some guys are saying Expansion. Holy.

Patch that really lays the ground work for the next expansion would be my guess. With raid, dungeon, and solo stuff with it of course.

Deleted
    Patch for last raid of this expansion, we invade some stronghold on Argus and at the end Sargeras kicks us back to Azeroth to face Azshara's Naga.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Finishing Sargeras? Hm, seems unlikely. He's kinda the big bad. But maybe!
    I personally think they truly made the expansion "Legion" because it is in fact only going to be about them, thus I feel like it is time we kill Sargeras.

They are probably going to lead WoW in the direction towards void lords from now on. They have to build a completely new big baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Not the same thing at all. One is an arctic style climate with variance even seen in WC3. Argus is a black chunk of rock. There is nothing there. That's the lore.
    The lore is legion planets arent scourged especially when the race of the planet is their MAIN race.

Deleted
    What's there to reserve? There's no variance in it it's just a giant charred black rock. Terrible place for an expansion to be set.
    To be fair the Broken Isle was meant to be just one big Nelf ruin, not a diverse Tauren, Gilnean, Viking, Suramar filled place.

But of course Argus will be a patch. Otherwise it would mean flying came at the last patch again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Before I thought - patch. Now I think - patches. Argus is really big place to explore. Btw, imagine if there is no-flying on Argus ;D.
    That's also my opinion. Argus is too big in the lore (and the main Legion HQ) to be dealt in one patch.

Most likely a patch (or patches), running around 5 Zones with only demon stuff would be to boring. Also a multiple planet setup is very unlikely, because the developer noticed that zones that are not directly connected don't work well, see cataclysm.

The burning legion ends with Legion.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2016-11-04 at 10:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Patch for last raid of this expansion, we invade some stronghold on Argus and at the end Sargeras kicks us back to Azeroth to face Azshara's Naga.
    Pretty sure this is the final end of the Burning Legion. What Ion said about only buying ourselves a few years by pushing them back kinda put it all together. We're definitely killing Sargeras in Legion. What I've always said is that we're probably fighting him and then the next big baddie comes in and consumes him just to introduce the next bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I personally think they truly made the expansion "Legion" because it is in fact only going to be about them, thus I feel like it is time we kill Sargeras.

They are probably going to lead WoW in the direction towards void lords from now on. They have to build a completely new big baddie.
    not only them.

Azsharas naga having such a significant portion of Tomb and N'zoths influence in nighthold.

The elusive villans will reveal themselves for 8.0

WoW likely has 2 expansions left after Legion before the story reaches its finale.

Not the same thing at all. One is an arctic style climate with variance even seen in WC3. Argus is a black chunk of rock. There is nothing there. That's the lore.
    Same applied to Northrend back then. "Nothing but a frozen wasteland" Lore can be retconned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a Patch but not in a way any of us here think. Probably some Army of Light and a actual Turalyon appearance.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I wouldn't mind at all if its a new patch that has new zones, leveling, dungeons, raids.

I wouldn't mind not paying for that and getting it :P

We will kill Sargeras this xpac and move onto Azshara/Old Gods/Void Lord next I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    not only them.

Azsharas naga having such a significant portion of Tomb and N'zoths influence in nighthold.

WoW likely has 2 expansions left after Legion before the story reaches its finale.
    Yeah, that is what I believe too. Unless they plan on milking void lords ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) then they can go on forever.
    But I said yesterday and I still stand by it that we're probably only 5-6 years away from WoW's end now.

Then we'll see what happens, I hope for a OW mmo!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    I guess we will unmake Sargeras with the Artifacts and pillars which are lost powers of the pantheon at our disposal.

Odyn and the Valajar will probably go fucking all in with the Army of Light. guys

Army of Light.

ITS HAPPENING

One of the first things he said was "we are not going to talk about the next expansion but of course we are working on it"
    then says The End???? nope going to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    not only them.

What justify the continuation of WoW's development is not story. It's money. ASlong as people keep playing then Blizzard can keep making up new baddies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Weird to see a whole new world in a patch. o.O I have a feeling it will be only a single zone or doesn't even happen on the actual planet, but in the orbit or a moon.

And then in the next expansion that might come after that we go to the actual planet itself. Or the planet is destroyed before the expansion and the expansion happens in the void instead or something completely new. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Patch, probably the main area for 7.3 and 7.4 seeing as 7.2 wraps up the broken shore stories.