Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ... why not both ?

Halion was a raid, Twilight's Hammer was (basically) Cata.

Could be we get an Argus raid in Legion and a space expansion after.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Yeah, that is what I believe too. Unless they plan on milking void lords ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) then they can go on forever.
    But I said yesterday and I still stand by it that we're probably only 5-6 years away from WoW's end now.

Then we'll see what happens, I hope for a OW mmo!

it will be 2022 i think thats more then enough. The story has to end eventually and I mean the Legion dying is a big deal.

Keep in mind. they HAVE built up no new villasn but have built up and foreshadowed and just teased Azshara and N'zoth forever.

Post Legion all thast left on Table is

Azshara , N'zoth , Prophet Zul

thats 2 tiers and probably the Starter raid right there.

After that its LITERALLY all of Warcraft villan backlore ENTIRELY 100% spent. beyond that and fittingly with N'zoth and Azshara gone no more old gods.

Leads to probably a Large timeskip expansion with random events and then the events of the anduin comic come to the game.

The final battle in the comics was the void lords afterall.

Deleted
    Honestly, the next expansion won't be about Azshara and N'zoth, they be patch bosses for a bigger threat, the Void Lords. I even dare to say they will be just a raid in Azeroth while the main content will be off planet.

After Argus and Sargeras, N'zoth looks like going back to the kindergarden.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-11-04 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    guys it has to be a patch, honestly, if we dont end the legion in this expansions, do people REALLY want to see another legion expansion...... yea i dont think so. azhara old gods next expac 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    ... why not both ?

Halion was a raid, Twilight's Hammer was (basically) Cata.

Could be we get an Argus raid in Legion and a space expansion after.
    doubtful

Azshara and N'zoth are set to make their move after Legion if this expansion is any idication.

They are the last remaining named antagonists in the WoW lore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saphano View Post
    guys it has to be a patch, honestly, if we dont end the legion in this expansions, do people REALLY want to see another legion expansion...... yea i dont think so. azhara old gods next expac 100%
    Old God

Only N'zoth is alive

Deleted
    Pretty sure this is the final end of the Burning Legion. What Ion said about only buying ourselves a few years by pushing them back kinda put it all together. We're definitely killing Sargeras in Legion. What I've always said is that we're probably fighting him and then the next big baddie comes in and consumes him just to introduce the next bad guy.
    Could be, still think it would be better if we have a full expansion on some Legion occupied world before we kill Sargeras. It's like we would kill Lich King when the expansion would be on southern Azeroth, then the last patch would be going to Northrend and killing him in Icecrown. That's would be so anticlimactic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    One of the first things he said was "we are not going to talk about the next expansion but of course we are working on it"
    then says The End???? nope going to Argus.
    I don't get your post. Blizzard constantly mentions that they're working on upcoming expansions, this is nothing new.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Honestly, the next expansion won't be about Azshara and N'zoth, they be patch bosses for a bigger threat, the Void Lords. I even dare to say they will be just a raid in Azeroth while the main content will be off planet.

After Argus and Sargeras, N'zoth looks like going back to the kinderground.
    N'zoth is going to consume something.

Also will likely will use the pillarsto unmake kil'jaeden

N'zoth we have never fought a fully unleashed surfaced god.

So next expansion

Nazjatar and the Nightmare city N'yolotha

bring it on

Why would they waste a planet on a patch it would be waste of their resources without getting any money? its expansion! or intro to it

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    it will be 2022 i think thats more then enough. The story has to end eventually and I mean the Legion dying is a big deal.

Keep in mind. they HAVE built up no new villasn but have built up and foreshadowed and just teased Azshara and N'zoth forever.

Post Legion all thast left on Table is

Azshara , N'zoth , Prophet Zul

thats 2 tiers and probably the Starter raid right there.

After that its LITERALLY all of Warcraft villan backlore ENTIRELY 100% spent. beyond that and fittingly with N'zoth and Azshara gone no more old gods.

Leads to probably a Large timeskip expansion with random events and then the events of the anduin comic come to the game.

The final battle in the comics was the void lords afterall.
    You know not every xpac need to have world-shattering threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I don't get your post. Blizzard constantly mentions that they're working on upcoming expansions, this is nothing new.
    Well if they really didn't talk about expansions, Argus obviously isn't an expansion.

If Argus is an expansion, he's a dirty liar because they talked about it!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

After Argus and Sargeras, N'zoth looks like going back to the kinderground.
    There's tons of content for an Azshara expansion though, we're likely not to see Jaina until then, she probably left to go back to Kul Tiras, then we have Zandalar with Rastakhan and Zul which are two big characters in lore, we're not entirely sure what to make of the Underbelly yet so that might be something they want to explore and then we have zin'azshari, etc. We also have Ny'alotha.

That's a expansion right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Could be, still think it would be better if we have a full expansion on some Legion occupied world before we kill Sargeras. It's like we would kill Lich King when the expansion would be on southern Azeroth, then the last patch would be going to Northrend and killing him in Icecrown. That's would be so anticlimactic.
    anticlimatic would be ending the expansion at the tomb portal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    One of the first things he said was "we are not going to talk about the next expansion but of course we are working on it"
    then says The End???? nope going to Argus.
    They never announce the content of the next xpac as "post patch content". Argus is a patch(es).

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    Why would they waste a planet on a patch it would be waste of their resources without getting any money? its expansion! or intro to it
    They can't drag out the burning legion for long. We've already faced them in classic, tbc, most of WoD and the entirety of Legion.  People do get tired of fel green

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So, as the title says. Did Ion specify on that?

Argus sounds like something that could be resolved in a whole new expansion. That would leave Legion on the shorter end, though.
    I have a hard time seeing them spoiling the continent for the next expansion already with such little fanfare. Plus, two full Legion expansions in a row? Not likely.

Deleted
    There's tons of content for an Azshara expansion though, we're likely not to see Jaina until then, she probably left to go back to Kul Tiras, then we have Zandalar with Rastakhan and Zul which are two big characters in lore, we're not entirely sure what to make of the Underbelly yet so that might be something they want to explore and then we have zin'azshari, etc. We also have Ny'alotha.

As I said, after Argus and Sargeras, that would be like playing lowbie lore content.

It's quite obvious that they are going bigger next xpac.

YUP exactly what I said.

Also could do and Undermine raid or something.

assume 3 tiers and first being 2 zones

Azsharas Palace and N'yolotha are no brainers.

Zandalar with Zul and Rastakhan THE FINAL troll raid of troll raids OR undermine
    Could be the 1st tier or starter raid. who knows.

Potentially Ethereal lore extended and possability of a Kareash raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get why people think that Argus needs to be a separate expansion. Just because it's a planet doesn't mean that it can't be handled in an expansion that has been largely focused on Azeroth. Besides, hasn't it been hinted that Argus has already been invaded? If the planet and its inhabitants already have been attacked, it's more than plausible for it to be handled in a patch. And just to repeat what I said earlier, it won't be impossible for Blizzard to handle it in multiple patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

As I said, after Argus and Sargeras, that would be like playing lowbie lore content.

It's quite obvious that they are going bigger next xpac.
    Without the aid of the Pillars with the powers of the Pantheon and Artifact weapons

also we never fought an old god fully released and erupting to the surface from its prison.

This is likely going to happen.