Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Grevie View Post
    Happy to see that finally WoW is giving the same amount of content that FF14 gives 3 months, really happy that i'm paying 2 worth sub games.
    Indeed. Blizzard must have looked at how FF14 paces content because they seem to be doing it in a similar fashion.

Death knight mount is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Nah, i know i could beat the timers on the lower ranks and that i could get loot from not beating the timers but i play the game at my own pace and i try to play it with people who are like me. I know there are reasons for the timers but i just don't like them, if the entire thing was ever increasing difficulty i would be fine with that but i do not like something trying to dictate the pace that i play the game.
    Oh, so you're the kind of guy people pray they don't get as a tank in LFD?

yay a new paladin horse... We have enough of those fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorthezar View Post
    Death knight mount is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Taro10 View Post
    Agreed. WoD dungeons were horrible. Orc here... Orc there... Orc fucking everywhere. MoP had really fun dungeons with perfect length. Challenge modes for example were incredible and they had me hooked! Hated running WoD Heroics... fell asleep all the time.
    You realize only 3 of the 8 WoD dungeons are orc themed ? ...

Talk about selective memory man.

Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post

I'd say 4 if you count Shadowmoon since it kind of was themed around Ner'zhul.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Oh, so you're the kind of guy people pray they don't get as a tank in LFD?
    If you are a group that just wants to chain pull the entire thing then no, i guess i would not fit that play style. I have geared a tank to 851 but i have yet to take it into dungeons to ruin peoples day :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That's like your opinion man. I thought MoP was quite good. Especially Throne of Thunder which is arguably one of the best tiers introduced. Siege was quite good as well it just lasted too long as final tiers have done.
    Dismisses quoted post as just an opinion, then proceeds to post own opinion as if it has more merit.

:golfclap

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyreach, Everbloom, Grimrail, UBRS revamp. I kind of liked them . Everbloom is actually one of my favourites because I love jungle themed dungeons. Tbh only 2 I didn't like at all were Bloodmaul and Shadowmoon.
    Loved all but Grimrail. Shadowmoon was my favorite..

And to think everyone got scared cause thal'dranath got replaced by something else.

WELP! NOW WE KNOW! THIS IS 100000X GREATER!

I AM A SUPER SAIYAN! WE ARE ALL SSJs!

I'd say 4 if you count Shadowmoon since it kind of was themed around Ner'zhul.
    Yeah I guess it kinda counts. 2 bosses are orcs but all the trash aren't.

Still, WoD dungeons didn't suffer from lack of theme diversity. Even Grimrail and Iron docks have very unique gimmicks to them even tho they're two Iron Horde dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thal'Dranath probably got replaced by 7.3 or Argus.

Yes! Flying is coming! Finally I can buy this expansion. Hope it takes not to long till 7.2.
    It's sad that the devs don't understand that flying is an important part of this game.

Deleted
    So we don't get to fight Jaina this expansion?

I guess I'm the only one who thinks all those mounts are terrible. Which means I still won't be bothered playing any alts. Just hope the druid one doesn't force your form to change.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noocta View Post

Grimrail, Iron Docks, Shadowmoon, UBRS

Literally 4 of them had a pretty heavy orc presence. The entire first half of Shadowmoon is orcs, if you're gonna play the "but there was a spider and a worm!"

Half of the dungeons being ORCS was bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who thinks all those mounts are terrible. Which means I still won't be bothered playing any alts. Just hope the druid one doesn't force your form to change.
    1. You might not be the only one. But I don't agree with ya. I love them!

2. it likely won't change your form. Might just be an artifact appearance you can swap.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, not that 7.2 is out, WITH ALOT OF pve/pvp content, we can finally re-joice, and bash these legacy jokers outta here.

Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Yes! Flying is coming! Finally I can buy this expansion. Hope it takes not to long till 7.2.
    It's sad that the devs don't understand that flying is an important part of this game.
    They don't? Why is it coming back then?

Considering how torn people are on the matter, this is really the only way to please everyone to some degree.

uh, deathknight weapon models?