Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I dont want Argus for a patch I want Argus for a Xpac!

Seriously though there is still loose ends to tie up before we cross the portal and take the fight to the demons and liberate the Draenai homeworld.

Such as the Naga/Ashzara threat, Sylvanas V Greymane grudge match, Old god n'zoth prehaps, Troll wrap up etc etc

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Who said end of that comic is about Argus? It's probably final battle between us and Void Lords, Legion may be defeated many years before that.
    So are we all gonna be ingame old grandpas when the void lords attack?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Haha, South Seas, the ever-next expansion of Warcraft.
    There is really no south seas landmasses left. Most are underwater. Nyolotha and Nazjatar. And zandalar. Look at chronicl . The Warcraft official bible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hjdgjsghj View Post
    I dont want Argus for a patch I want Argus for a Xpac!

Seriously though there is still loose ends to tie up before we cross the portal and take the fight to the demons and liberate the Draenai homeworld.

Such as the Naga/Ashzara threat, Sylvanas V Greymane grudge match, Old god n'zoth prehaps, Troll wrap up etc etc
    Were not going to liberate it. If I remember illidans goal is to blow the world up and destroy all the demons souls on it. Which is the vast majority of the Legions leadership

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    So are we all gonna be ingame old grandpas when the void lords attack?
    Just humans. The elves and dwarves and draenei ect don't age like puny humans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I don't get that hard-on for trolls on this forum. Trolls don't fit at all during this expansion, we may get something like Zul'Farrak revamp, but that is all. We may get whole tier full of trolls when we visit Zandalar. There are still some unfinished storylines in Legion:
    1) We haven't really destroy Feltotem, right? Maybe we will get some tauren boss in Tomb?
    2) Sylvanas storylines (but I believe it will end in Bolvar/Scourge 2.0/Necromancer exp, when we may get lands north of Stratholme
    3) Ashara storyline (but I think it's just teaser for next exp on South Seas)
    4) Anduin will have huge role in Legion

Honestly, I would love to see Undercity and Stormwind destroyed (kingdoms will burn, right?) with maybe Khadgar dying - like on Killrogg vision of death. It would be pretty nice 'filler' between Nighthold and Tomb, don't you think? ;P
    Tomb is more likely the mid expa soon raid by all the hints in launch conten . Kara and night hold cinematic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I will be surprised if Blizzard puts Argus in a content patch instead of taking the occasion to build a whole expansion about it.
    You are surprised they putting things in a patch of a 12 year old game rather than making a new expansion?
    After Argus theres not a whole lot left. This could very well be the last expansion.

Emerald Nightmare-->TOV-->Nighthold--->content patch raid--->Tomb Raid-->Argus xpac.

Deleted
    I were guessing based on video which was leaked that as we saw Khadgar, sylvana's sister and 1 blooed elf who's name i don't remember (lol) anyway since illidan said: ''Now mortals follow me into the abyss'' cant help but i get feeling that we might face queen azshara as next villain and maybe possibly things escalate like she might try once again to get her beloved sargares into world of azeroth like she tried before if i remeber night elf lore right

^ This is just my pure speculation nothing is 100% water proof here but i just wanted to bring up my own opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    You are surprised they putting things in a patch of a 12 year old game rather than making a new expansion?
    After Argus theres not a whole lot left. This could very well be the last expansion.
    I don't understand what you are trying to say.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteEagle888 View Post
    So on the Blizzcon schedule if you read the blurb for the Warcraft Panel: "The invasion was just the beginning. Join the World of Warcraft development team for an in-depth look at what’s in store next for Legion players."

Just the beginning huh? So we bring the fight to the Legion for once?

Also this deleted leak video which shows what will happen in Nighthold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XmP0ZGTWXI
    At the end Illidan says: "...Follow me into the Abyss!"

So yeah calling it now: After Karazhan we enter Argus or some world in the Twisting Nether and/or The Void.
    You forgot to add the part where we fight then against Azshara and Nzoth for some stupid reason

Quote Originally Posted by Titmeister View Post
    What about an expansion like Mist of pandaria ?
    An expansion coming out of nowhere, they could put a Ethereal or Kaluak expansion if they want. Or simply go back to the Lich King or just say hello to our good old friend in alternate Draenor.

There you go, you have material for 3 more expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Azshara raid after Tomb? Seems silly. Also, Nighthold will be part of 7.1.
    Looks like Tomb came up before the inevitable Azshara raid :~)

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Haha, South Seas, the ever-next expansion of Warcraft.
    For real... since WotLK.