Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    More interesting to me is: confirmation Azshara is working for Legion at this moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    More interesting to me is: confirmation Azshara is working for Legion at this moment.
    That wasn't this big of a surprise, was it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That wasn't this big of a surprise, was it?
    It kind of is considering how much Blizzard went out of their way to align Azshara with the Old Gods, and I am not buying it to be honest (yes the writings are on the wall.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaden is the final boss in 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    It kind of is considering how much Blizzard went out of their way to align Azshara with the Old Gods, and I am not buying it to be honest (yes the writings are on the wall.)
    I stand by this man and his not buying of this shit.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I stand by this man and his not buying of this shit.
    So are you ready to join the Void Forces?

7+ Year Old Account
    next expansion argus confirmed
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you were wrong.

Also, this further cements that we will probably deal with N'zoth and Azshara in their own expansion.
    Name names! The number of posts stating what you have shown to be false was just ridiculous. Lets call those liars out. Show em who's right!

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    next expansion argus confirmed
    Are you using IE, per chance? :P
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Are you using IE, per chance? :P
    IE ?!
    /10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Not many people were saying that 7.2 N'zoth, most were pointing at naga which we got.

That being said, i don't know how i feel about 2 raids (nighthold and now tomb) are "something and then some legion at the end". I hope it won't cause a legion fatigue just like orcs in 5.4-6.2 period did. And also it kinda takes away from original "theme" of the raid when it boils down to "its about legion in the end".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Name names! The number of posts stating what you have shown to be false was just ridiculous. Lets call those liars out. Show em who's right!
    Eh it's not like I am a pity person to track each and every one, but indeed the number of people believing this was hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Not many people were saying that 7.2 N'zoth, most were pointing at naga which we got.

That being said, i don't know how i feel about 2 raids (nighthold and now tomb) are "something and then some legion at the end". I hope it won't cause a legion fatigue just like orcs in 5.4-6.2 period did. And also it kinda takes away from original "theme" of the raid when it boils down to "its about legion in the end".
    There are people that specified 7.2, and others that said "N'zoth and Azshara aren't of enough caliber to get their own expansion' or some similar shit.

The number really adds up in the end towards how many people said either.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    IE ?!
    Internet Explorer. Was just poking fun at you since you were putting those one-line posts under spoilers when those information have been available publicly for hour(s).
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Where was it a confirmation?

The Naga being there doesn't mean that they are working for the Legion. They always have taken advantage of the chaos to push their agenda. In Cataclysm they are certainly working with the Old Gods, and there were Naga in the Tomb of Sargeras when we saw it back in Frozen Throne.

I donno why people are assuming the fact that Naga are in the Tomb proves anything other than they're there trying to do the same thing they always are: Take advantage of the chaos to pursue their agenda. They could be looking for whatever power is left in the tomb, they could be trying to head us off and get the pillars from us (Since we took back the Tidestone from them, but conveniently brought all 5 right with us to the Tomb), ect.

N'zoth has already been confirmed to be almost free of his prison. There's no way they'd make Azshara a final boss of an expac that is almost certainly going to be Old God themed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Where was it a confirmation?

The Naga being there doesn't mean that they are working for the Legion. They always have taken advantage of the chaos to push their agenda. In Cataclysm they are certainly working with the Old Gods, and there were Naga in the Tomb of Sargeras when we saw it back in Frozen Throne.

I donno why people are assuming the fact that Naga are in the Tomb proves anything other than they're there trying to do the same thing they always are: Take advantage of the chaos to pursue their agenda. They could be looking for whatever power is left in the tomb, they could be trying to head us off and get the pillars from us (Since we took back the Tidestone from them, but conveniently brought all 5 right with us to the Tomb), ect.
    QFT. Simply put, that's the naga way/gimmick.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaljurei View Post
    N'zoth has already been confirmed to be almost free of his prison. There's no way they'd make Azshara a final boss of an expac that is almost certainly going to be Old God themed.
    Considering that she is the Queen of baddies that follow the Old Gods, anything is possible.

I hope you didn't mean that Azshara doesn't fit the theme?

Yeah, you were wrong.

Also, this further cements that we will probably deal with N'zoth and Azshara in their own expansion.
    Remember when people said Blizzard would give the Necromancer class for FREE? Haha.

Or when people said Blizzard would announce D4 or at LEAST D3 x2? Haha.

Point is people are stupid.

I've been saying this entire time that N'zoth is the final boss of the expansion or has something to do with the final encounter

Mid raid made no sense to me, since they've been doing this whole last raid leads into new expansion for a while now.

Well....we ARE fighting some naga in the new raid.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    But 7.4 now is gonna be tricky, we cannot leave Azeroth before N'zoth and Azshara is dead.
    Correct me if im wrong, but what we did in WoD? Oh right we LEFT the planet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    People weren't stating with 100% facts that is was those we were facing, it was just a theory that Zandalar was 7.2 with a troll raid.

But 7.4 now is gonna be tricky, we cannot leave Azeroth before N'zoth and Azshara is dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Well you guys were already WRONG XD

Looks like Argus is 7.4 then
    Zandalar might still make it, I doubt Tomb will be the only raid on the next tier, it only has 9 bosses, it seens to me we might have a short 3-5 bosses raid either before or after Tomb and that might be Zandalar.