Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So they present The Tomb of Sargeras as the next raid. And i'm left here wondering what will happend to The Nighthold? Did they mention anything about that? I'm definitely missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehunter View Post
    lol @ that Paladin mount, it's almost as bad as flying

I dunno if it's a grass is greener thing but Paladins really feel very very uncool this expansion. Even the class hall is very "yay team we're doing it for the light we can win". I really hope some of the champions get to do some stuff.

I definitely need to go level some alts to see it's just a perception thing. Maybe i'll find them all to be dull and depressing.
    1. Paladins are the fucking best, idk what you're talking about.

2. Hey, atleast it lets the people that wanted flying shut up for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by juicyz View Post
    So they present The Tomb of Sargeras as the next raid. And i'm left here wondering what will happend to The Nighthold? Did they mention anything about that? I'm definitely missing something here.
    Ahahahahaha! The nghthold is still happening, are you living under a rock..or..what?!

15+ Year Old Account
    is that paladin mount a joke? I mean how do u give shaman that amazing mount and then decide that another boring horse is perfect for paladins?

The team looked at all of the talent rows, there are some talents that are never worth considering. These talents may need tuning or redesign. The talents that 98% of players are taking may just need to be baked into the spec.
    You don't say....

*cough* blood dks *cough*
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2016-11-05 at 01:51 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyz View Post
    No they said Tomb of Sargeras is after Nighthold. So coming up is Trials of Valor->Nighthold->Tomb of Sargeras. They aren't skipping Nighthold. The presentation was more to give info on content we already didn't know. Exactly which patch # Nighthold is in remains to be seen (probably 7.15), but it's somewhere between 7.1 and 7.2.

Quote Originally Posted by metzger84 View Post
    What's with all the ruckus over the pala mount, I think it looks way cool. Mage mount is the most meh of the bunch, that's why it had about 0.3 seconds screen time
    I think the Paladin mount looks okay the problem really is that it's just another horse in the end. I do agree though that the Mage one is the loser of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Hey, guys. Can people upload the panels on youtube? Cause..I see none as of now.
    Have you tried a different browser? They didn't work for me on Firefox either. In Chrome they are working.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

7.2 in June is my guess. Blizzard has always been consistent with patches lining up with competitors and Stormblood is most likely in June. 7.1.5 probably is January.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeller View Post
    Have you tried a different browser? They didn't work for me on Firefox either. In Chrome they are working.
    I am on chrome. However, I am trying to browse for some vids, and..I see none.

BRB checking again just in case.

Nope, nothing. I can't see a damn full panel yet. And the WC one that was up seems to be gone. :O If blizzard deleted them, then i'll be pissed af.
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2016-11-05 at 02:09 AM.

It's impossible to give a shit about timewalking after they fucked up legacy sets.

lol @ the Paladin mount. That thing is super corny, looks like something out of the Toy Story movie.

You guys are really thinking June for 7.2? Damn that's a VERY long ways away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Lols at the lock and Pally mounts. Uninspired to say the least.
    This is the "class mount for every class" thing that they've been talking about for a long time. Pallys and locks have had that love since Vanilla, so they're basically just getting higher res better quality versions of their old mounts.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"Here you go. You get a gorgeous owl beast."
    "And you. You get a sick air elemental."
    "Oh...uhhhhhhhh...you get....you get another horse."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I am on chrome. However, I am trying to browse for some vids, and..I see none.

BRB checking again just in case.

Nope, nothing. I can't see a damn full panel yet. And the WC one that was up seems to be gone. :O If blizzard deleted them, then i'll be pissed af.
    Considering that you have to pay to watch the panels I would assume that any uploaded to youtube are being taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitromonger View Post
    Considering that you have to pay to watch the panels I would assume that any uploaded to youtube are being taken down.
    That's kind of bullshit. But wait, why are the blizzcon 2015 video panels still up then?

..... -_____-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzanova View Post
    "Here you go. You get a gorgeous owl beast."
    "And you. You get a sick air elemental."
    "Oh...uhhhhhhhh...you get....you get another horse."
    AHA! Jokes on you, I already have 100 steed already....

I'm a mount whore.

Some of those class mounts look amazing.

Deleted
    If they manage to deliver all this stuff, Legion will shut up so many, but soo many, haters... Sure, it's already shutting up a lot of them, but i mean... Argus? Thats a new freaking continent inside of a patch?! Plus, the ones claiming that Legion has lack of content are either completely blind by the "oh look i'm cool, i hate wow" trend that lasts for 12 years now or are just hating for the sake of hating. If they deliver all the promises, by the end of Legion there will be more end content than Cata, MoP and WoD combined...

I literally OMG'd irl over the Priest mount. I love it! Totally going to be replacing my Enchanted Fey Dragon.

are the rogues appearance a fucking joke?? ahahahahahaha omg, so glad transmog is a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Spacehunter View Post
    lol @ that Paladin mount, it's almost as bad as flying

I dunno if it's a grass is greener thing but Paladins really feel very very uncool this expansion. Even the class hall is very "yay team we're doing it for the light we can win". I really hope some of the champions get to do some stuff.

I definitely need to go level some alts to see it's just a perception thing. Maybe i'll find them all to be dull and depressing.
    There aren't really any good alternatives for paladins but shiny horses, I think.
    Mother pus bucket!