Poll: Favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hunter best mount ever. Wish it wasn't tied to hunters only.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Who's the one dude who -likes- the lame ass Mage wafer.
    By the looks of it, a lot of people seem to like it. It's down to people opinions, and I think the disc looks sick. The details in it are awesome, colours are sick.

I main monk, and I'm happy with the tiger.

7+ Year Old Account
    DK one is godly. Really like the Raven for Rogue too. Mage did indeed get the shittiest one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I really hope -all- these mounts can fly. Don't see how the monk one can fly. :/
    Hopefully it runs in the air with no cloud under it. Wings doesn't fit that tiger.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think shamans got the best one, but honestly I think they were all amazing! I'm super looking forward to getting my roguish raven mount!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I really hope -all- these mounts can fly. Don't see how the monk one can fly. :/
    They all can yes, Ion Hazzikostas specifically said they're all flying mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Personally hate that it's a shapeshift. We just got the glyph for sentinel owls. I'll probably have to roll a paladin just to get +4 class exclusive mounts to bump my counter up as shapeshifts don't count towards mounts nor do they benefit from the speed increase from pathfinder.

I agree the new scythe skin looks nice, but I also have to say it's awfully similar to 2 of the hidden appearance tints. Personally I'd love to see a scythe skin affect our moonkin form in a similar way that fangs/claws affect their respective forms. About high time owls got something new to their form, wouldn't you agree?
    That's fair. I use the sentinel owl glyph as well but I feel like the badass appearance of this new shapeshift is worth giving up that glyph. As for mount count that does kind of suck but maybe they'll allow it to count since I'm sure there'll be some long process involved in getting these mounts. I'm up to 160 something mounts myself and would love to collect more but that would mean I'd have to do MoP reps as I don't have a single rep mount from MoP but I can't stand those dailies.

Would absolutely love something that changes our moonkin form as well but I doubt we'll be seeing anything like that anytime soon.... maybe if enough people are vocal about wanting such a thing but I still doubt it considering how many people claim to hate the appearance of moonkin form. I personally prefer the Lunarcall skin or whatever it's called but it'll be nice to have multiple options.

My favorite is priest. Luckily, I'm a priest! 2nd would be the rogue, which means I have to level up my rogue! Ty Blizz!
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The warlock and DK ones are amazing. Everything else, meh.

Deleted
    Shaman by far

Warlock's couldn't get some kind of demon to ride like Shaman's got an Elemental? It is just a damn horse?

I think the rest look great.

My favorites are Shaman by far, Demon Hunter, DK. I wish the rogue one had a little more detail to make it awesome. It needs shadows or something.

Deleted
    Fuking hell today was the day i realised picking Demon Hunter as my class was a huge mistake.
    Now i watch this video and thank god i am leaving demon hunter behind.

Biggest mistake of my WoW's life. Worst class ever. Worst mount ever. Sad day (-_-)''

Going to start leveling up my Monk today

they all look like shit, the llothien prowler is the best mount ever made

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I like the Mage one the most, second would be the Shaman one. I think that the Warrior one is the most bland of the bunch.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually like demon hunter the most. I've always liked the felbats and I'm glad that their inclusion in the game is this exclusive. I hope felbats are unobtainable in any other context but I might get shafted there. I understand that/why people love the Shaman mount but I don't share a similar affinity or nostalgia for elementals. I am also fond of the hunter one - it just has cool detail.

I play a monk and am satisfied with my mount though. I don't expect to actually use it though.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Warlock and Pally are pretty much just updated versions of their old mount instead of something new. Kind of dumb.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, many warlocks and paladins put in a stupid amount of effort in vanilla to get those mounts a flying update of them is welcome.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's tough for me to choose a favourite. I thought they all were cool. Monk and mage probably least appealing to me but even those look badass. Probably my favourites are warrior, warlock, and rogue. Shaman also great though. It's hard to pick.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    By the looks of it, a lot of people seem to like it. It's down to people opinions, and I think the disc looks sick. The details in it are awesome, colours are sick.
    Did you not see the rest of them?

- - - Updated - - -

Buddy at Blizzcon said people laughed at the mage one. A disk is super disappointing.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Warlock and Pally are pretty much just updated versions of their old mount instead of something new. Kind of dumb.
    I actually agree with this. At least for the Paladins. Most other mounts are flashy, but theirs is just a slightly updated model.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorites were Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Lock, Rogue, DH and DK. Priest's looks a little odd to me, but its still a cool, unique mount.

I actually like the mage's, but I'm hoping it changes based on spec. Like blue highlights if you're frost, orange if fire, etc.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.