Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    For being "Nothing alike" people sure seem to get the wrong idea
    It's funny reading their attempts to try and say it's not the same mount. Classic case of "tried too hard and now their post is shit". Those two mounts are nearly identical.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i love them all, except the rogue. giant ravens out of no where? kinda weird.

that priest one is amazing, an owl-gryphon? it's so mystical and beautiful.
    Fucking finally someone else notices that it's a griffin. I swear. "It's an owl!" no, goddamit, it's not! :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Fucking finally someone else notices that it's a griffin. I swear. "It's an owl!" no, goddamit, it's not! :P
    It's a gryphon with an owl head on it. Even the run animation is the same. Not to say it isn't cool looking, but it is certainly not just "an owl".

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    It's a gryphon with an owl head on it. Even the run animation is the same. Not to say it isn't cool looking, but it is certainly not just "an owl".
    And yet the first several pages are chock full of people calling it an owl.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    And yet the first several pages are chock full of people calling it an owl.
    Guess people only see what they want. Owls have 2 feet

I just wish they'd gone with a different concept for Warlock than demon horse. I have my old Fel and Dread steeds, I have Nightcharger (Headless Horseman mount's actual name, for those of you who don't love it as much as I do), and this just doesn't cover enough new ground for me to truly be excited about it.

I would have gotten excited over, like ... a Beholder mount, or Doomguard mount, instead of another demon horse (not to mention if you have Rivendare and Kara mounts ... including those we're at, what, six or seven demon horses including this upcoming new class mount ?)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Please learn your terminology. You are woefully inadequate. It's not a recolor. The only thing they probably share is an animation skeleton.

It's a completely redone texture and model with far superior detail and quality. Other than being a horse they are nothing alike
    Being a horse is far FAR too much alike. Seriously Blizzard can never make another horse mount again and we'll be JUST fine. The Warlock class mount is so bad and uninspired it's absolutely ridiculous.

the druid one is cool, we already have an owl flight form glyph though. would have liked to see maybe dryad/keeper form.

I like a lot of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I just wish they'd gone with a different concept for Warlock than demon horse. I have my old Fel and Dread steeds, I have Nightcharger (Headless Horseman mount's actual name, for those of you who don't love it as much as I do), and this just doesn't cover enough new ground for me to truly be excited about it.

I would have gotten excited over, like ... a Beholder mount, or Doomguard mount, instead of another demon horse (not to mention if you have Rivendare and Kara mounts ... including those we're at, what, six or seven demon horses including this upcoming new class mount ?)
    Riding a demon (doesn't even matter, pick whichever one, theres' loads) seems like such a no brainer. That it's just a horse is soooooo sad.

Maybe the Warlock one really just wasn't finished in time so they stuck a couple pieces of trash on an old demon horse and threw this in here. We can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackeyser View Post
    They're all Epic Flying Mounts... Some just have more friendly ground forms (Monk, Paladin, Warlock)
    Oh thats great news then, all i saw were the pics and some of them looks like just ground mounts

15+ Year Old Account
    I like all of them except the paladin mount. It just looks like the usual mount they get...

I like that they're doing this. The monk one is definitely my favorite, which I'll be going back to.

I like most of them, some are okay, some are meh. Regardless, as I main a hunter I'm sure I'll use it for a week until I see everyone with it and go back to rotating Invincible and Fel Annhilator, with Mimi's Head and Ashes for variety once in a while.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That elemental mount makes me wish I played a shaman. That's fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    im disappointed in the mage one.... just why? why not some arcane elemental or something? new arcane construct? arcane golem with wings? but nah, we get a disc.
    Yes. I want this: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91155/orbyth

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Warlocks should have gotten a demonic chariot drawn by four flying Dreadsteeds.
    Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    the druid one is cool, we already have an owl flight form glyph though. would have liked to see maybe dryad/keeper form.
    I'm hoping the druid one can be mounted by someone else like the stag can, it looks like it might be possible given the model, otherwise I don't see myself ever using that over current flight form.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooh flying demon pony for warlocks! Always wished ours could fly. And eh...another dragon mount for my dk. Looks pretty sick but wish it was some other sort of creature.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Thank God. I was wanting another ground mount that only my paladin can use when I get access to flying in the same patch...........
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the color of the DK one. Fel green is more of a warlock/demon hunter color. Id rather just have another blue one like most frostwyrms or if we really have to change the color lets go Black. A black wyrm with the same armor would look BOSS!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogieknight View Post
    Thank God. I was wanting another ground mount that only my paladin can use when I get access to flying in the same patch...........
    As it has been said multiple times in this thread, at the end of the video showing the mounts. All class mounts will be able to FLY, even if they weren't shown in the video.