Thread: DH Class mount

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

DH Class mount

What do you guys think of it? Couldn't really see too clearly from the picture but I assume it's a felbat model? I see a lot of people hating on it and I personal think it's fucking sweet, always hoped we could get Felbat as a mount ever since I took a flight path in Aszuna! It has a unique flight animation and it fits our class perfectly and the only better thing we could've got it some badass wings and we could fly on our own or something. Granted Shaman did get the most glorious mount EVER created and I shall be re levelling my old main and shelving my mage alt I was levelling due to how shit their mount is (about time they got some thing lame), I really like our class mount and I for one cannot wait for 7.2 onwards. Legion is shaping up to be one of the best expansions ever in my opinion.

Im disappointed with paladin and demon hunter, especially compared to warrior, monk, and death knight.

Our mount fucking sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    Im disappointed with paladin and demon hunter, especially compared to warrior, monk, and death knight.

Our mount fucking sucks.
    They're still better than the Mages, The Mages class mount is literally just the disc that the shaman stands on ABOVE the badass elemental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Our mount fucking sucks.
    Our mount is literally an armored fel bat that has a skeleton and model that has never been used for a mount before. Warrior is literally a recolored Galakras, DK is a recolored frost wyrm with added armor and ugly color that doesn't even go with Frost/Blood spec (hope it changes color based on specs). The only mount that actually surpasses Demon Hunter is the Shaman one, at this moment anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Our mount is literally an armored fel bat that has a skeleton and model that has never been used for a mount before. Warrior is literally a recolored Galakras, DK is a recolored frost wyrm with added armor and ugly color that doesn't even go with Frost/Blood spec (hope it changes color based on specs). The only mount that actually surpasses Demon Hunter is the Shaman one, at this moment anyway.
    Its not about weither or not the model is new, it is about how the amount looks. And I personally think it sucks, I love ALL the other class mounts except for paladins and DH, Paladins def got the shit end of the stick tho. Mages mount is nice but not great. But its still in my opinion pretty cool.

Also as someone with the galakras mount and frost wyrm, their both more then just "recolors"

Its not about weither or not the model is new, it is about how the amount looks. And I personally think it sucks, I love ALL the other class mounts except for paladins and DH, Paladins def got the shit end of the stick tho. Mages mount is nice but not great. But its still in my opinion pretty cool.
    Opinions, Bruh.

I actually kinda like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Opinions, Bruh.

I actually kinda like it.
    This, This. Opinions. We all have em :P

Deleted

Our mount fucking sucks.
    How dare you even put Paladin and DH mount the same category. You cannot justify putting it on the same level as that piece of shit mount! Warrior one looks terrible when flying with that horrible straight line in its wing, just looks so bad and is a reskin, Monk is alright but it's just another tiger, Dk just another wyrm and all wyrm/drake flying animations look old and outdated. I guess you just like boring, unimaginative and re-used mounts in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    its a differant model, not the same model as galarkras

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhzeus View Post
    How dare you even put Paladin and DH mount the same category. You cannot justify putting it on the same level as that piece of shit mount! Warrior one looks terrible when flying with that horrible straight line in its wing, just looks so bad and is a reskin, Monk is alright but it's just another tiger, Dk just another wyrm and all wyrm/drake flying animations look old and outdated. I guess you just like boring, unimaginative and re-used mounts in general.
    its not a reskin, its a remodel, do i need to go throug hthis whole thing again(the warrior mount)

- - - Updated - - -

Also as someone with the galakras mount and frost wyrm, their both more then just "recolors"
    yes they are remodels, but people liek to use "recolours" and "reskin" as trigger words... i feel like i need to post the same thing i had to post in another thread here about what recolour,reskin, and remodel means

here i will just paste it here, im having to use it alot since people are going "their just reskins, its horrible, took them like 2 mins to make"

Base, red protodrake
    Re-Colour= Same texture, different colours=Green protodrake
    Re-Skin= Same model, Different texture=Ironbound protodrake
    Re-model= Same skeleton, differant model= The phoenix mounts from firelands

the phoenixes from firelands, and the protodrake share the same skeleton but DIFFERANT MODELS

a differant model, is when the geometry of a model is changed, or completely differant

so let me get this straight for ya...
    here is the red proto drake

Now, this is the green proto drake, notice how the ONLY THING that is changed it the colour? that is a recolour

now here we got the ironbound protodrake, notice how both the colour, but also the textures on the dragon are differant? runes, metalic look, this is called a reskin, same model, differant texture

and this is the reins of galakras, notice how the colours, textures, AND the model is differant, the model has armor, gaches, stuff added like the tusks, THIS is a remodel, same skeleton, but the model ontop of the skeleton, is differant

EVEN THIS MOUNT is a remodel of the proto drake, it looks 10000 times differant, but uses the same skeleton, you can see this by its shape, animations and how it stands

overall my favorites are best to worst

Shaman>DK>DH>Warrior>Mage>Monk>Hunter>Priest>Rogue>Druid>Warlock>Pally
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-11-05 at 05:30 AM.

I'm just sad our "Epic Mount" wasn't letting us use our Wings to fly. x_x That, to me, would've been the most epic thing we could've gotten. I've actually wanted that since they announced the whole Glide thing for Demon Hunters.

Deleted
    Yes I get it thanks, you're going around every shit class mount thread and posting this same crap trying to defend it, I know what a reskin and remodel is and the point is they are both just as lame as each other. As I was saying Monk mount is still just another Tiger and same goes for the other two I mentioned, quite frankly there is no denying that. If it was a remodel like a Fel Hawk then it could have potential, but it doesn't. The warrior mount is a proto drake with some extra metal on its face . And for the record Galakras is a re-skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the DH mount, my second favorite, shammy is th best one imo.

7+ Year Old Account
    I find the Rogue one to be the best out of them all...I mean, ride on a crow? Fucking awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Hunter most, then Rogue, then pretty much everything else in any order.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I like the DH mount. Not as cool as the DK or Shaman, but much, MUCH better than the shitty warrior, mage, and paladin mounts.

you guys get exclusive access to the unique batmount people have been waiting for and then whine about it.

Eh, I think it's on the winning side, and I was totally expecting a Illidari Felbat sooner or later. I also really like the DK / Warlock one, one takes the most used mount of all time and makes it shiny as hell and the other was exactly what I was expecting, and while not flashy is quite nice. Same for mages. (Ofc shaman still takes the first prize).

Grand losers imo, Paladin, Priest, Hunter, I can't see a single reason to use any of them. The rest are pretty solid.

I just dislike the animation. I hate the proto-drake flight animation because it makes me a little motion sick if I pay attention to it, and the felbat is similar with the bobbing and weaving. But I've got like 100 other flying mounts I can use instead, so meh.

Deleted
    The best mount ever for Demon Hunters!!! I was so mad when I saw they didn't include any Fel Bat mounts when Legion launched, I was actually going all over the Beta and all the sites to find at least one, because I was so sure we would get them, but sadly no, I was sooo disappointed when I found out there was none.

But last night, when watching Legion panel and Ion says there will be Class mounts, I was just like: Please, let it be Fel Bat! Please let it be Fel Bat! ... And oh man, there it pops up near the end! I was sooo happy! Finally! Fel Bat Mount! And it's Demon Hunter exclusive!!! Weehooooo! Now the only thing Demon Hunters need is some bulky armor like the ones they have in the concepts for them!

I think Demon Hunter and Death Knight mounts are the best of the bunch! <3

DH class mount is probably my favorite.