Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    seems like a reskin of tyraels charger. i dont like it legs.
    too short and to beefy. look way too much like infused with anabolica then light...

I'm okay with the model, it's just that the textures are a bit too... Alliance-y. I hope there will be a Thalassian equivalent for the Horde. I also hope there will be a glyph to use that mount instead of the Charger for Divine Steed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofusteak View Post
    seems like a reskin of tyraels charger. i dont like it legs.
    too short and to beefy. look way too much like infused with anabolica then light...
    Well it's a remodel of the horse mount. And well all the horse models use the default horse skeleton. Except invincible and the celestial steed. They use a customized version of it

So not it's not a "reskin (even though it's called a remodel) " of tyreals charger. It and tyreals charger are remodels of the default horse

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I'm okay with the model, it's just that the textures are a bit too... Alliance-y. I hope there will be a Thalassian equivalent for the Horde. I also hope there will be a glyph to use that mount instead of the Charger for Divine Steed.
    Yeah it is a bit weird to see it blue. Silver and gold would have fit better for both factions... But hey I'm alliance so I will be super hyped to use it on my pally. Specially since my pally is wearing the black temple tier. With new alliance tabard. Alliance cape. Alliance sword and shield or blue and gold alliance themed ashbringer sadly though I doudt a glyph. Or horde specific one...

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    You guys already have a class mount. You're getting yet another one. And you're complaining. My god, this community..
    It's interesting. I mean I love the mount but DKs have a class mount already too, yet they got something different.

I'm not saying we need something different considering I like the horse already, but by your logic things get a bit skewed.

Deleted
    Honestly i take it more like a pure joke or spit in the face.

Like, really? Anotherm different armoured plain-ass horse like ten others?

What are we now, some medicore down to earth vanguard knight from ashran who could ride something like that? Last time i checked we were playing best, and ultimate paladins, whose attunement to light is beyond recognition.

So what we might get instead? What about argent charger's model (if some people are so attached to horses), made of pure goddamn light, shinning like supernova or at least tabard of the lightbringer back in the days when it was "epic", with delicate outlines bathed in pure damn light which would melt faces or something. THAT would be paladin class mount, not some random horse with some random metal put onto it.

Or if no, a diablo 3 crusader-like spectral charger, or anything anything that would be a little more refreshing.

Because, another plain-ass charger mount like 5 or so others around them.

I mean, honestly kurwa?!

Deleted
    Has nobody noticed the Pala in the screenshot not wearing her weapon though? Might it be that the hammer on the back is her holy artifact and that you hang your weapon off the horses armor? That'd be great

Deleted
    Doesn't match my transmog. Fuck you Blizzard, fuck you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I kind of like it to be honest. A shame I'll never use it though because it still doesn't look as good as most other mounts I use that are tied to each character I have.

I doubt there will be anything to really replace my Sunreaver Dragonhawk for my blood elf paladin. There are just no other fitting flying mounts for a Blood Knight.

The wings are probably gonna be like the Hearthsteed, pretty lame.

I was actually wondering what the wings would be like. I really hope its similar to Tyrael's Charger. I'm also kind of wondering how many people will really use these new mounts over more practical ones like the Sky Golem. Insta herbing ftw

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    cept its not... its a updated bersion of a mount you have, but can also fly...

people seemed to love the midnight updated mount in karazhan
    Because it's a new model. I agree it looks kind of underwhelming compares to ones like Death Knight, Shaman, Priest, etc, but I also agree I'm not sure what els they really could of done.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like it. I've wanted an updated ''Charger'' for my Paladin for years and there it is!
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Because it's a new model. I agree it looks kind of underwhelming compares to ones like Death Knight, Shaman, Priest, etc, but I also agree I'm not sure what els they really could of done.
    Well, that Lorthaxion guy might've showed up with some other.. good..Light..Demon.. thingie with wings!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    Well, that Lorthaxion guy might've showed up with some other.. good..Light..Demon.. thingie with wings!
    Light-redeemed fel hound mount? Hmmm...

atleast you didnt get your 107th dragon like the warriors, Im so glad Im not a warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Are they serious with this?

Another armored horse?

I for one think it's the best looking one in the bunch

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Honestly, i kinda like it. I feel like paladins got one of the better mounts this go around. Seriously, at least your mount makes sense, why the hell do death knights get a FEL drake?
    as these mounts are tied to the order hall campaign I imagine that's something the quest will explain, perhaps the DK's kill and raise a fallen fel drake of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    I was sad to lose the original charger mount tied to the FoS being replaced for racial mounts, this sort of redeems it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=143588/g...-trusted-steed ?
    Last edited by Shiftyfish; 2016-11-05 at 11:38 AM.

Deleted
    Always felt like Paladins should get a Pegasus looking mount, basically a white Invincible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Always felt like Paladins should get a Pegasus looking mount, basically a white Invincible.
    this /10 char

I'd much prefer they'd given us the White Crusader's Warhorse... or a redeemed Invincible... even without having seen the flying animation the Argent Charger looks waaaaay better and when I fly I'd rather use Tyrel's Charger. This looks like a missed opportunity.