Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    The Legion doesn't exist without its leadership.
    Yes, but without the Legions Masters there will be still countless worlds controlled by demons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Yes, but without the Legions Masters there will be still countless worlds controlled by demons.
    And demons are a chaotic bunch without leadership.

As it was announced at the beginning that there won't be talk about a new expansion, I'd definitely say patch too.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Not really 7.3 is called Argus and N'zoth is out of Order probably followed expansion.

But I guess still good call I had the feeling it would be use portal - go to Argus also. But with KILJAEDEN being the finale of Argus not KJ tomb Sargeras Argus. thats pretty fucking mental but makes sense with the items we have and the events set to take place in 7.3 there with AoL

- - - Updated - - -

We could except the only places in the cosmos established are minor Legion worlds which are irrelevant and a footnote after we destroy the entire legion high command / Sargeras / and their Capital.

COuld say Kareash home of the Ethereals but that just pushes driving the Void Lords story finale home which is inevitably the final and last of the VERY VERY few remining storythreads.
    It's actually pretty easy to see. Blizzard has been doing the "last boss is not tied to the main theme of the expansion" schtick since MoP. The last boss has been the lead up to the next expansions first 2 tiers.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    imho the expansion name itself kinda reveals it all, it is simply called "Legion"
    Because it is the last we'll see of them, this expansion is all about the Legion and
    Ion said yesterday that we're done "buying just another year or two" we're going there to finish it now.

Makes sense seeing as we have these artifact weapons, we wouldn't need them against what we've faced now, wouldn't even need it against
    Kil'jaeden. But we would need it against Sargeras himself. Hence, Sargeras is going to die this expansion. With the titan relics, legendary weapons and all the mightiest heroes that we have, that's likely to be enough to take him down.

Well, if we are going to Argus I understand we are just going to raid some kind of palace or something, like a fast-stealthy mission.

Now, the thing I don't get is... What is going to happen with Sargeras? The guy is fucking massive and it's like the BIG BIG Baddy of the World of Warcraft. I just don't see us defeating him, but I do see us somehow defeating the Burning Legion commanders or something like that. But... Are they really all clamped in Argus? Aren't the commanders spread across the whole universe?

I'm just really curious as to what how is this going to end, because we certainly aren't going to have a Legion expansion for the next instance of the game. I really hope we kill a big number of commanders and deal a very big hit to the Burning Legion. Maybe we permanently kill Kil'jaeden (hopefully Velen destroys him with hate-fueled light, that would be some fantastic shit to see taking into account the things Kil'jaeden plotted and did to the Draenei for millenia, hopefully Blizzard learned from their mistakes and Illidan doesn't become the major killstealer of the game) and the Legion is left on a dismantled state with a very angry Sargeras coming for us.

I definitely don't think Sargeras will fall this expansion, only with the power of Azeroth we could confront him. I don't beleive our artifact weapons and pillars of creation are significant enough to have a proper battle with him. We'll see.
    Last edited by Frandaero; 2016-11-05 at 02:48 PM.

Deleted
    Looks like something escaped out from the planet core of Argus. This is more or less the same fate that awaits Azeroth when the old gods escape

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Looks like something escaped out from the planet core of Argus. This is more or less the same fate that awaits Azeroth when the old gods escape
    No, more like a Fel shattered world like Argus.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    It's just the result of fel corruption taking a toll on a planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
    Fighting eachother in chaos

The legion is irrelevent without the Lord of the Legion.

They can not organize in the same capacity the used to. Nor threaten us realistically ever again.

Not only is the VAST majority or nearly all Legion High command tead.

ARGUS homeworld of the Eredar
    and Nathreza homeworld of the Dreadlords and Archive of the Legion

Will both be destroyed.

Those are literally their 2 most important planets with their 2 most important races.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frandaero View Post
    Well, if we are going to Argus I understand we are just going to raid some kind of palace or something, like a fast-stealthy mission.

Now, the thing I don't get is... What is going to happen with Sargeras? The guy is fucking massive and it's like the BIG BIG Baddy of the World of Warcraft. I just don't see us defeating him, but I do see us somehow defeating the Burning Legion commanders or something like that. But... Are they really all clamped in Argus? Aren't the commanders spread across the whole universe?

I'm just really curious as to what how is this going to end, because we certainly aren't going to have a Legion expansion for the next instance of the game. I really hope we kill a big number of commanders and deal a very big hit to the Burning Legion. Maybe we permanently kill Kil'jaeden (hopefully Velen destroys him with hate-fueled light, that would be some fantastic shit to see taking into account the things Kil'jaeden plotted and did to the Draenei for millenia, hopefully Blizzard learned from their mistakes and Illidan doesn't become the major killstealer of the game) and the Legion is left on a dismantled state with a very angry Sargeras coming for us.

I definitely don't think Sargeras will fall this expansion, only with the power of Azeroth we could confront him. I don't beleive our artifact weapons and pillars of creation are significant enough to have a proper battle with him. We'll see.
    we are going to argus to FINISH them so i guess since we have all the artefact weapons + pillars + every hero from class hals etc etc we deal with Sarg himself .. otherwise we get legion2.0 xpac and i dont think Blizz wants something like that we have to move on to the Old God(s)/Void Lords

plus floating rocks for draenei / eredar doesnt mean its destroyed. Look at the Draeneic inspired Ashrbinger on the frontpage. The thing is shattered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    we are going to argus to FINISH them so i guess since we have all the artefact weapons + pillars + every hero from class hals etc etc we deal with Sarg himself .. otherwise we get legion2.0 xpac and i dont think Blizz wants something like that we have to move on to the Old God(s)/Void Lords
    You forgot Army of Light

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking both. Somehow I see it getting involved in the last raid, and that will bridge whatever happens next.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I expect it to be both, as in, the last patch of Legion will be an entry into the new expansion, which will take place mostly there. The planet has become extremely iconic in WoW despite only being mentioned by name a few times, it's got such a huge layer of hype stuck onto it that Blizzard will not ignore.

If we don't go there in the next expansion, then it will only be because Sargeras will ultimately push us out and we will have to find a way to go back again later.
    Anticlimatic and do you truely think artifacts will carry over?

An old expansion system isnt going to be mandatory NOR collecting the pillars.

people need to accept that 7.3 is Argus and the destruction of the Legion. I mean we are all shocked at how quickly this escalted but god damn it keeps the momentum in the fucking story and their numbers high.

Anticlimatic and do you truely think artifacts will carry over?

An old expansion system isnt going to be mandatory NOR collecting the pillars.

people need to accept that 7.3 is Argus and the destruction of the Legion. I mean we are all shocked at how quickly this escalted but god damn it keeps the momentum in the fucking story and their numbers high.
    They could just reset the artifact levels trough some ex-machina shenanigas or just make it so that once you reach lv 110 you insta get all the artifact levels on your weapon and then they add new traits or more levels for current traits on the next expansion.

people need to accept that 7.3 is Argus and the destruction of the Legion.
    And you need to accept that WoW won't die anytime soon, and that Blizz isn't stupid enough to kill one of the 2 main villains of the whole story just like that.
    Maybe the Legion will be defeated this expac, but not Sargeras himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    And you need to accept that WoW won't die anytime soon, and that Blizz isn't stupid enough to kill one of the 2 main villains of the whole story just like that.
    Ion is gushing on stage.

this is literally whats about to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Do you have any reasons for this?
    Kiljaeden is tombs final boss.

The ONLY BOSS

on Argus

That could fit the finale raid. and top Kil'jaeden. is Sargeras in the Flesh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    there is a difference between game dying and bringing their story to a finale.

So many of you addicts in denial just cannot imagine life post WoW

Will your calendars be like

B.C before Christ
    A.D. after christ
    and
    A.W After Warcraft 8)
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-05 at 05:59 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...6#post42267716

My prediction from a few months ago looks to be coming true.
    I think a lot of us were starting to think Argus could happen when they said they scrapped Thal'dranth for something bigger.

Well, this is bigger.

Also, the whole Xe'ra thing wasn't very subtle about how this expansion would be the Army of the Light crushing the Legion for good.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    They could just reset the artifact levels trough some ex-machina shenanigas or just make it so that once you reach lv 110 you insta get all the artifact levels on your weapon and then they add new traits or more levels for current traits on the next expansion.
    Sargeras surviving would be realistic if 7.3 wasnt argus and 7.2 finale boss wasnt Kil'jaeden.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I think a lot of us were starting to think Argus could happen when they said they scrapped Thal'dranth for something bigger.

Well, this is bigger.

Also, the whole Xe'ra thing wasn't very subtle about how this expansion would be the Army of the Light crushing the Legion for good.
    Slowpoke i mean how do you feel about a post legion post azshara/nzoth death next expansion world

Game exhausted ALL its lore. Like this time It really is exhausted unlike people who are like HURRR lich kings dead game over

Soooo

Remake the game after the next expac. Yes im talking to provervbial nonsensical WoW 2

But then we never expected to ACTUALLY destroy the legion.... and here we are... so soon even

New WoW = Azeroth 20-30 years later when Anduin is old <closer to the Void lords conflict>

new heroes and villans have arose. new conflicts arise across the world.

Maybe jaina is a megalomanic Mage who makes Kel'thuzad look pleasent?

Maybe the New Firelord is getting antsy?

Maybe we just want to have a grand old time and pic daising in elwynn forest 30 years later.

a WHOLE world update new engine and systems and COMPLETELY new lore. not expansion but a GAME to inject all the lore in would frankly be.... a smart idea.

especialyl considering Legion class halls essentially tied up every single loose end on the planet. Kara Crypts / Tyr's crypt ect.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Basically it's turning into Outland 2.0.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)