Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    (EU) Also really happy for some Tipps where you Guys gonna level up Pets this week (as fast as possible ).
    So far the fastest why i found is in Frostfire Ridge and killing Icespine Hatchling while leveling my Alt (10 000 XP per Win).

BTW, there is an amazing Guide for the Achievement "Family Familiar" on wow-petguide (can't post links, just google it).
    So if you need some Pets for that, right now is the perfect Time to level them up.
    Last edited by Xenois; 2016-11-02 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post
    Any suggestions for how best to level pets during this week for those of us in the EU who will not have Squirt active during the bonus event?
    1) Dream Whelplings at the end of the Emerald Nightmare raid. Always 3 level 25 whelplings so it's max exp and very predictable in terms of how to fight them. Pick a strong humanoid-type pet and you can clean up with minimal downtime due to the humanoid passive. Works in LFR too if you're unable to go through the raid normally, but that does mean you have to go through up to 30 minutes of LFR queue/killing Xavius beforehand. I'd only do that if you have some reason to run Xavius LFR as a 'bonus' for afterward.

2) Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Move along the dried up riverbed that starts near Aki the Chosen and there're several clumps of wild battles, almost all aquatic with the occasional flyer on the backline. Level 24-25. Last time I was here there were many others levelling their falcosaur hatchlings (I was as well) so YMMV on how many battles you see here.

3) Valley of the Four Winds in the Halfhill area. Tons of critters with the occasional aquatic, but wild battles can be as low as 23 which is a significant hit on the exp gain compared to 25 or even 24. I'd pick one of the other two options first if possible. Battles are really fast and easy with a Flayer Youngling or Anklerender though.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    1) Dream Whelplings at the end of the Emerald Nightmare raid. Always 3 level 25 whelplings so it's max exp and very predictable in terms of how to fight them. Pick a strong humanoid-type pet and you can clean up with minimal downtime due to the humanoid passive. Works in LFR too if you're unable to go through the raid normally, but that does mean you have to go through up to 30 minutes of LFR queue/killing Xavius beforehand. I'd only do that if you have some reason to run Xavius LFR as a 'bonus' for afterward.

2) Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Move along the dried up riverbed that starts near Aki the Chosen and there're several clumps of wild battles, almost all aquatic with the occasional flyer on the backline. Level 24-25. Last time I was here there were many others levelling their falcosaur hatchlings (I was as well) so YMMV on how many battles you see here.

3) Valley of the Four Winds in the Halfhill area. Tons of critters with the occasional aquatic, but wild battles can be as low as 23 which is a significant hit on the exp gain compared to 25 or even 24. I'd pick one of the other two options first if possible. Battles are really fast and easy with a Flayer Youngling or Anklerender though.
    Thanks, will give those a try

Go to where Gorespine is in Dread Wastes. There's six Silent Hedgehogs that hang around there that respawn faster than you can beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Too bad this won't be happening on EU. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg View Post

This does suck though. Any suggestions for how best to level pets during this week for those of us in the EU who will not have Squirt active during the bonus event?
    Look out for the WQ Beasts of Burden, Use Anders to level your pets (Do not defeat Rydyr, or you will not be able to keep battling Anders.)

I use this team.

Level Pet
    Lil'bling 2,2,1
    Darkmoon Tonk 1,1,2

Start with level pet
    Pass
    Swap to Bling
    Inflation
    Swap to Tonk
    Ion Canon

Rinse repeat, super fast levelling

Ofc even better if you have a ton of bandages (I have thousands of the things so it's nice to finally get use out of them haha)
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2016-11-05 at 05:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Look out for the WQ Beasts of Burden, Use Anders to level your pets (Do not defeat Rydyr, or you will not be able to keep battling Anders.)

I use this team.

Level Pet
    Lil'bling 2,2,1
    Darkmoon Tonk 1,1,2

Start with level pet
    Pass
    Swap to Bling
    Inflation
    Swap to Tonk
    Ion Canon

Ofc even better if you have a ton of bandages (I have thousands of the things so it's nice to finally get use out of them haha)
    Gonna try this, thanks for the heads up. So far I've just beaten all the Pandaren / Draenor tamers and the Frostfire Ridge spot.

Gonna try this, thanks for the heads up. So far I've just beaten all the Pandaren / Draenor tamers and the Frostfire Ridge spot.
    Let me know how you get on It's great leveling, for EU and US! (so long as the quests up of course

I'm also using full xp buffs, both the foods + hat, so it really does add up!
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2016-11-05 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    Let me know how you get on It's great leveling, for EU and US! (so long as the quests up of course

I'm also using full xp buffs, both the foods + hat, so it really does add up!
    Looks like I've already completed it on all of my toons, too bad. :/

Looks like I've already completed it on all of my toons, too bad. :/
    Gah, well I hope it pops up again for you before the pet bonus week runs out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Ok so for the people like me who were not following the pet tamer changes with legion launch: Squirt's schedule has been messed up a little, and EU and NA are now days apart with their rotation (this got me very confused after reading the OP and accidentally meeting with Squirt in my Garrison on the 30th). The new calendar looks like this:

Thanks for Paladance on Warcraftpets to make this. Original post on WP: http://www.warcraftpets.com/communit...hp?f=3&t=16187

Some good news for EU: this list is wrong. February the 12th will be the jackpot day for EU!

Welp thats my pet collection all max level again till I get new pets Do love me pet bonus week.

55 pets leveled today, 43 of them from level 1. in roughly 4 and a half hours. Using full buffs (both foods and hat) Using the WQ Bests of Burden.

None too shabby.
    Last edited by The Glitch; 2016-11-05 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    Gah, well I hope it pops up again for you before the pet bonus week runs out!
    Seems like World Quest Tracker addon just didn't update, still have it available on 1 toon.
    Tried your tactic and it works great, awesome that it works with lvl 1 pets.

Fight takes 43 seconds.
    XP on lvl 1:
    No other buffs: 4350 XP
    With hat and both treats: 5583 XP

Way better than wild battles, still inferior to Squirt unfortunately (even with the Bonus Event active it yields less XP, requires Bandages (no issue for me) and doesn't give character XP as you need to be 110 to access). Still a great way to level pets though, so thanks a lot for sharing!

Seems like World Quest Tracker addon just didn't update, still have it available on 1 toon.
    Tried your tactic and it works great, awesome that it works with lvl 1 pets.

Fight takes 43 seconds.
    XP on lvl 1:
    No other buffs: 4350 XP
    With hat and both treats: 5583 XP

Way better than wild battles, still inferior to Squirt unfortunately (even with the Bonus Event active it yields less XP, requires Bandages (no issue for me) and doesn't give character XP as you need to be 110 to access). Still a great way to level pets though, so thanks a lot for sharing!
    Indeed it was never gonna be the best, but for those of us without Squirt, as you say, far faster than wild battles Glad you had it available

Deleted
    Indeed it was never gonna be the best, but for those of us without Squirt, as you say, far faster than wild battles Glad you had it available
    Great news, the World Quest is up again!
    Leveled 90 pets to 25 with this strat already, don't forget to also grab your Darkmoon Top Hat! 4 battles from 1 to 25.

I use this team.

Level Pet
    Lil'bling 2,2,1
    Darkmoon Tonk 1,1,2

Start with level pet
    Pass
    Swap to Bling
    Inflation
    Swap to Tonk
    Ion Canon

Thanks!! Will try this today, 315 pets left to get leveled, so I'll be there a while

Deleted
    snip
    Thanks for that one. I did level the ~25 pets I didn't have at max yet there.

A few additional informations for those interested:

- With both bufffoods, the pet battle exp helmet and bonus exp from the event, the pet levels as follows: 1 -> 12 -> 18 -> 22 -> 24 -> 25
    Sadly, it's just 14 (!) exp short to get to 25 in 4 fights. Though I personally just leveled them to 22 and did the rest with stones.

- A little faster, about 5 seconds per fight, is the combo level pet / Fox Kit / Draenei Micro Defender. Other foxes with a H/S breed may work as well. But the Fox Kit has only that breed available, so if you have it, you're good to go. Strategy is:
    Pass
    Switch to Fox
    Bite
    Howl
    Pass if the enemy didn't crit you and the Fox is already dead. Now it dies no matter what.
    Switch to Defender
    Ion Cannon

The advantages are:
    The animations are a little faster than the Blingtron stuff.
    The Defender has more strength than the tonk, so the Ion Cannon hits for more. So if your level pet is high enough to do more than 112 damage (iirc, not 100% sure) in one hit, it shortens the fight to: Hit > Switch to Fox > Howl > Switch to Defender > Cannon.
    If the enemy crits with his charge, the Fox dies in the round after he cast Howl, resulting in a small additional gain.

Disadvantages:
    If the enemy crits all 3 styles (charge, trample bas hit and trample extra hit) the Fox dies before applying Howl. It never happened to me leveling 25 pets, but it's theoretically possible, and you'd need to restart the fight.
    You can't use a dot or anything that lasts for 3+ rounds on the enemy with your 1. pet, as you'd take away the Howl debuff with it, and the Ion Cannon wouldn't do enough damage. No biggie, but it removes some possibilities to make it a little faster through advantage 2.
    You have to click more often!

All in all, it's not much, but it adds up over the course of many fights. There may even be other faster ways, though I haven't really tested much yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Some good news for EU: this list is wrong. February the 12th will be the jackpot day for EU!

How do you mean the list is wrong? It says "2017 febr 12 Sunday", and you marked 2017 febr 12 Sunday in your calendar. I don't understand.
    You mean it's not highlighted for Pet Battle event? When they pinpointed the squirt dates back in September, there were no Pet battle events up for EU. But good find.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-11-06 at 02:47 PM.

How do you mean the list is wrong? It says "2017 febr 12 Sunday", and you marked 2017 febr 12 Sunday in your calendar. I don't understand.
    They didn't highlight the triple xp bonus for EU like they did for NA. People thought that EU got shafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    They didn't highlight the triple xp bonus for EU like they did for NA. People thought that EU got shafted.
    Yeah EU simply didn't have Pet Battle events up at all at some point, or so I've read. Oh, and atm we only have events up till February. But the list is not wrong.

Edit: do you have WP account to pass along the info? I do, so I'll do it if you don't have/don't want.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-11-06 at 02:57 PM.

Yeah EU simply didn't have Pet Battle events up at all at some point, or so I've read. Oh, and atm we only have events up till February. But the list is not wrong.

Edit: do you have WP account to pass along the info? I do, so I'll do it if you don't have/don't want.
    I don't so go ahead