Poll: Is Sargeras the end boss?

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yet anaxie is right about one thing, we will finish the Legion in the xpac, that was hinted throughout the latest content lore and pretty much confirmed by Ion.
    Ion said not exact quote "but shutting down tomb just you know prevents the inveitable blah blah blah ARGUS"

That alone bmuch says legion is decimated post Expansion.

and that is by the LEAD raid designer / Game Director

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Yet anaxie is right about one thing, we will finish the Legion in the xpac, that was hinted throughout the latest content lore and pretty much confirmed by Ion.
    Which is exactly what i said in my earlier post.
    7.2 we fight KJ (confirmed), after that we will go to Argus to destroy their base and make sure they have no means to reform (my assumption). that's the legion done.
    After that we will get another raidtier tied to the EN/old gods story with N'zoth in it, also leading into the next expansion (again my assumption).

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine that we sacrifice our artifact weapons to kill Sargeras and they go back to the old model of weapon upgrades again... Not sure what else can be powerful enough in the lore to kill the bastard than 20 artifact weapons transmuted into a death star.

Maybe adding an AA system like we see in the Everquest series instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    Agreed with that. It's pretty clear, to me at least, that our weapons are going to be used to finish Sargeras off, which is also going to be the reason our weapons don't go forward with us into the next expansion. We're going to burn out their power to finish off Sargeras. That explains how we kill Sargeras, and why our weapons don't continue to grow in power going on into the next expansion and on and on.
    its a good reason to lose the weapons i mean.

The legion being completely destroyed is the most significcant event to happen in the cosmos in Warcraft universe and frankly imo one of the most significant video game defeats in the history of gaming considering Warcrafts importance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    the chronicles state that the void lords are jealous of the titans powers.
    The Void Lords are not jealous of the Titan's power.

They want into our universe to consume it, because they're hungry.

Our Universe is but one marble on the Hungry, Hungry Hippos game that is Life in Warcraft.

That's why they want to taint a Titan, because only then would they have enough power on -this side- of things to tear open the wall between existences.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Which is exactly what i said in my earlier post.
    7.2 we fight KJ (confirmed), after that we will go to Argus to destroy their base and make sure they have no means to reform (my assumption). that's the legion done.
    After that we will get another raidtier tied to the EN/old gods story with N'zoth in it, also leading into the next expansion (again my assumption).
    leaving simply azshara for next expansion.

N'zoth and Azshara are headling and expansion together. thats just pretty much accepted by people who are not ignorant about the lore at this point.

You dont even answer the fuckiung question

KJ is finale of 7.2
    The only person who can headline LEGION on ARGUS NOT AZEROTH in 7.3 is Sargeras

you would have to pull the most fucked up mental gymnatsics in the history of gaming to shoehorn N'zoth in and just push Sargeras to the wayside at the expansions finale.

how does this make any sense?

You're juts like the people who looked at medivhs Kara quote and were like. Oh no dude Tomb is the end of expansion. HURHURHUR can't follow extremely obvious breadcrumbs.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-05 at 06:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    They wouldnt tease Argus after Tomb if we werent going to Argus. considering Tomb is the portal to Argus.

like holy fuck its like talking to a wall some of you people are in such denial.
    Can you show a link to where that lead developer said that destroying the legion is the last thing we wil ldo this expansion and there will not be any raid tiers after that?
    Can you also link to where exactly i've said we are not going to argus? I've said twice we are going there, in 2 posts, i just think there will be something after that (n 'zoth raid to wrap up the val'sjarah storyline etc.)

leaving simply azshara for next expansion.

N'zoth and Azshara are headling and expansion together. thats just pretty much accepted by people who are not ignorant about the lore at this point.
    So "knowing" the lore makes you able to predict what expansions we will get now?
    To use your own words: this does start to feel like i'm talking to a wall.

You're juts like the people who looked at medivhs Kara quote and were like. Oh no dude Tomb is the end of expansion. HURHURHUR can't follow extremely obvious breadcrumbs.
    Yeah... your "i iz knows the lore so well only i iz able to predicts patchus and expansiuns and everyone who says otherwise is retarded" is so much better, i'm not even going to bother anymore
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2016-11-05 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    The Void Lords are not jealous of the Titan's power.

They want into our universe to consume it, because they're hungry.

Our Universe is but one marble on the Hungry, Hungry Hippos game that is Life in Warcraft.

That's why they want to taint a Titan, because only then would they have enough power on -this side- of things to tear open the wall between existences.
    its literally stated they are jealous because the titans can freely roam the cosmos.

thats where the whole concept of a Dark titan avatar comes in.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you show a link to where that lead developer said that destroying the legion is the last thing we wil ldo this expansion and there will not be any raid tiers after that?
    Can you also link to where exactly i've said we are not going to argus? I've said twice we are going there, in 2 posts, i just think there will be something after that (n 'zoth raid to wrap up the val'sjarah storyline etc.)

So "knowing" the lore makes you able to predict what expansions we will get now?
    To use your own words: this does start to feel like i'm talking to a wall.
    its not predictions

its simply all thats left of established lore.

There are NO villans or new story threads being built up. they are building up Azshara and N'zoth for post Legion and the final regions in central azeroth.

You keep ignoring the part im asking

WHO

HEADLINES

THE

ARGUS

RAID

its not Kil'jaeden

Its not ARchimonde

Who could it be

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    How will we even kill Sargeras? Its literally impossible
    We will reduce his HP to zero before he reduces ours to zero.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    its literally stated they are jealous because the titans can freely roam the cosmos.

thats where the whole concept of a Dark titan avatar comes in.

- - - Updated - - -

its not predictions

its simply all thats left of established lore.

There are NO villans or new story threads being built up. they are building up Azshara and N'zoth for post Legion and the final regions in central azeroth.
    It's not predictions? not?
    So you either got access to Blizzard's plans post-7.2 or you got a crystal ball you can look into. Otherwise anything you, i or anyone else says are exactly that: predictions/guesses.

But by the way you are posting i guess you are way too full of yourself to acknowledge that fact.

WHO

HEADLINES

THE

ARGUS

RAID

its not Kil'jaeden

Its not ARchimonde

Who could it be
    You keep ignoring the much more important question that comes before that: who says there will be a raid on Argus?
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2016-11-05 at 06:54 PM.

It's not predictions? not?
    So you either got access to Blizzard's plans post-7.2 or you got a crystal ball you can look in. Otherwise anything you, i or anyone else says are exactly that: predictions/guesses.

But by the way you are posting i guess you are way too full of yourself to acknowledge that fact.
    playing the guessing game with the obvious and all thats left isn't a hard game.

It's like guessing a number between 1 and 1 the prediction is simple all that is left of established AND CURRENTLY being built lore. they are working on no new vilan except those 2 for the future expansion momentum hype.

- - - Updated - - -

You keep ignoring the much more important question that comes before that: who says there will be a raid on Argus?
    why would there not be a raid on Argus.

The entire story progression in the game is about raiding and the capital of the legion isnt going to not have a raid in the 7.3 patch.

The chances of that happening is literally 0%

YOu would of had to never play World of Warcraft in your entire life to come to such a conclusion.

Deleted
    playing the guessing game with the obvious and all thats left isn't a hard game.

why would there not be a raid on Argus.

The entire story progression in the game is about raiding and the capital of the legion isnt going to not have a raid in the 7.3 patch.

The chances of that happening is literally 0%
    Who says Argus will be patch 7.3? (i'm going to keep at this till you see that everything you, i or anyone else has to say about it at this point is nothing but a wild quess).
    So far you based this much on a single sceenshot of argus at the end of a presentation:
    - It will be in 7.3
    - there will be a raid there
    - Sargeras will be the last boss of it
    - It will be the last boss of the expansion

Deleted

Really? Like that's what you are going with? The biggest baddest boss in wow so far resides on argus and you don't think it's going to be a raid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Really? Like that's what you are going with? The biggest baddest boss in wow so far resides on argus and you don't think it's going to be a raid?
    Where exactly in the current Warcraft lore does it say that Sargeras is currently residing on Argus? (spoiler: nowhere).

Who says Argus will be patch 7.3? (i'm going to keep at this till you see that everything you, i or anyone else has to say about it at this point is nothing but a wild quess).
    So far you based this much on a single sceenshot of argus at the end of a presentation:
    - It will be in 7.3
    - there will be a raid there
    - Sargeras will be the last boss of it
    - It will be the last boss of the expansion
    ion said Argus is 7.3

After Tomb comes Argus

After doesn't usually imply OH YEAH several expansions later.

After Tomb suggests 7.3
    Not having a raid on Argus has 0% liklihood
    Sargeras is the ONLY last boss that could be on Argus since they used Kiljaeden for Tomb
    Sargeras of course would be the last boss of his respective expansion.

Talking with you is the thing migraines are made off. i'm done spinning wheels with your absolute mental gymnastics.

#inb4HAHAiwin

You do win partner. Im getting a headache with your denial of obvious shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Where exactly in the current Warcraft lore does it say that Sargeras is currently residing on Argus? (spoiler: nowhere).
    Where does it say Sargeras is NOT on Argus? Spoiler: Nowhere

Deleted
    You can deduct that from what was said at blizzcon

Deleted
    ion said Argus is 7.3

After Tomb comes Argus

After doesn't usually imply OH YEAH several expansions later.

After Tomb suggests 7.3
    Not having a raid on Argus has 0% liklihood
    Sargeras is the ONLY last boss that could be on Argus since they used Kiljaeden for Tomb
    Sargeras of course would be the last boss of his respective expansion.

Talking with you is the thing migraines are made off. i'm done spinning wheels with your absolute mental gymnastics.

#inb4HAHAiwin

You do win partner. Im getting a headache with your denial of obvious shit.

- - - Updated - - -

So in your head

After Tomb suggests 7.3
    Translates into

ion said Argus is 7.3
    Don't you even see the irony in your own posts? Like really?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You can deduct that from what was said at blizzcon
    How can you, exactly? care to elaborate?

Oh good one, i'll remember that one. If it is said nowhere that someone is not in a certain place, that means he is there....

The current lore is quite clear that we don't know where Sargeras is, in fact going by the lore it is way more likely that he is not there, but as a self-proclaimed lore expert i thought you already figured that out.
    Last edited by mmocd1f612b92e; 2016-11-05 at 07:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

If Kil'jaeden is the final boss of the Tomb and we're going to Argus in 7.3 then we can assume now that 7.3 is the final patch and all thats left is the dark titan himself. How will we even kill Sargeras? Its literally impossible
    Sargeras is not on Argus as far as we know, it's just only one of the countless planetary bases of the Legion.
    On Argus we will face the Eredar that dwell there and Kil'jaeden. Avenging the people of Velen.

So in your head

Translates into

Don't you even see the irony in your own posts? Like really?

How can you, exactly? care to elaborate?

Oh good one, i'll remember that one. If it is said nowhere that someone is not in a certain place, that means he is there....

The current lore is quite clear that we don't know where Sargeras is, but as a self-proclaimed lore expert i thought you already figured that out.
    Ion literally never said 7.3 in relation to Argus or anything else. He said "After 7.2 sometime". So like he said, you're assuming an awful lot. You might be right, there's a decent chance, but you're here acting like you know without a doubt.

No way is this boss ending on 7.2 patch
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"