Poll: Is Sargeras the end boss?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Ion literally never said 7.3 in relation to Argus or anything else. He said "After 7.2 sometime". So like he said, you're assuming an awful lot. You might be right, there's a decent chance, but you're here acting like you know without a doubt.
    I take it you quoted the wrong person

Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    Sargeras is not on Argus as far as we know, it's just only one of the countless planetary bases of the Legion.
    On Argus we will face the Eredar that dwell there and Kil'jaeden. Avenging the people of Velen.
    KJ is the finale of Tomb.

Finale to raids back to back.

OH THAT SHOULD GO REALLY WELL I can see the shitstorm threads now.

I honestly doubt Sargeras will be there. Archimonde (for real this time) and Kil'jaeden are more likely since it's their homeworld.

Besides, it doesn't really matter if we fight Sargeras there or not. If we take/destroy Argus it will be the greatest victory against the Legion since Illidan blew up Nathreza. Since Argus is a Legion world it's attuned to the Twisting Nether, so any demon we kill there will be permanently destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I honestly doubt Sargeras will be there. Archimonde (for real this time) and Kil'jaeden are more likely since it's their homeworld.

Also, it doesn't really matter if we fight Sargeras there or not. If we take/destroy Argus it will be the greatest victory against the Legion since Illidan blew up Nathreza. Since Argus is a Legion world it's attuned to the Twisting Nether, so any demon we kill there will be permanently destroyed.
    and with the destruction of the Eredar and Nathrezim homeworlds the Legion is pretty much done for. but again

Kiljaeden is last boss of Tomb

Kiljaeden is unlikely to headline a two raids back to back when is the destruction of the Legion on the Table and Sargeras is the one left.

also Argus is not simply the Eredar homeworld. It's the Capital and bastion of might of the Burning Legion.

its the place the vast bulk of their army is concentrated and fighting the army of the Light. Its the place where the vast majority of the Legions High command of all races resides.

Sargeras will be on Argus if hes anywhere. hes not going to be on some forsaken backwater that isn't as storied and hyped and central to the Legion as Argus is.

the denial of this fact is simply the disbelief that they are ending the Legions storyarc in its entirety. This is exactly what is foreshadowed however.

now is KJ alive post tomb?

Probably is consider Ion said STOP kiljaeden not defeat ect.

But to feature KJ and Archimonde assuming Archimonde is alive because of the sketchy responses regarding HFC mythic. If seen as an enoucnter even the only encounter that could MAYBE push Sargeras off the table would be Kil'jaeden + Archimonde as a single encounter. But with the entire destruction of the Burning Legion on the table. not fighting Sargeras feels like a complete disservice.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-05 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    I take it you quoted the wrong person
    Yes that was @anaxie . My bad Void <3

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    and with the destruction of the Eredar and Nathrezim homeworlds the Legion is pretty much done for. but again

Kiljaeden is unlikely to headline a two raids back to back when is the destruction of the Legion on the Table and Sargeras is the one left.
    Nathreza and Argus aren't the only Legion worlds. There's still the Doom World (Nihilam) and Xoroth, plus countless more we haven't seen yet.
    Sure, Argus is the Legion's stronghold, but they can always reinforce another once we take it from them.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-11-05 at 07:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    KJ is the finale of Tomb.

Finale to raids back to back.

OH THAT SHOULD GO REALLY WELL I can see the shitstorm threads now.
    The Tomb is on Azeroth, they can only be killed on the Twisting Nether.

- - - Updated - - -

also Argus is not simply the Eredar homeworld. It's the Capital and bastion of might of the Burning Legion.

its the place the vast bulk of their army is concentrated and fighting the army of the Light. Its the place where the vast majority of the Legions High command of all races resides.

Sargeras will be on Argus if hes anywhere. hes not going to be on some forsaken backwater that isn't as storied and hyped and central to the Legion as Argus is.

the denial of this fact is simply the disbelief that they are ending the Legions storyarc in its entirety. This is exactly what is foreshadowed however.

now is KJ alive post tomb?

Probably is consider Ion said STOP kiljaeden not defeat ect.

But to feature KJ and Archimonde assuming Archimonde is alive because of the sketchy responses regarding HFC mythic. If seen as an enoucnter even the only encounter that could MAYBE push Sargeras off the table would be Kil'jaeden + Archimonde as a single encounter. But with the entire destruction of the Burning Legion on the table. not fighting Sargeras feels like a complete disservice.
    Argus is not the capital and Bastion of the Legion, it's only the bastion of Kil'jaeden and Archimonde (along with the Eredar)

- - - Updated - - -

Argus is not the capital and Bastion of the Legion, it's only the bastion of Kil'jaeden and Archimonde (along with the Eredar)
    i dont give a fuck where kJ can be killed

the tomb is directly connected to argus and the tomb map were we shown was an early design. who says part of his enocunter doesnt take place on argus considering his literally standing feet away from the portal to the planet?

secondly so kiljaeden doesnt die.

hes still the finale encounter of Tomb

will he be the finale encounter of the DIRECT next raid. use your own logic with that one its pretty obvious.

I GOT KILJAEDEN ON FARM

OH I GOT MYTHIC KILJAEDEN ON FARM

BUT WHICH KILJAEDEN

oh that one

LFM @ Kil'jaeden

Which raid

dat one.

no just no

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

and the Eredar are the lords of the burning Legion

The other races are fucking Plebians.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    People are reading what they want to read into it. "After Tomb of Sargeras" could be 10 xpacs from now. Obviously it won't be anywhere near that far out, but it could be the very next patch, or a couple patches later, or the next xpac.

They were intentionally vague and wanted people to be drawn in multiple directions.
    And I repeat.

They are not doing an entire another expansion with the same theme as Legion. Demonic invasions, Illidan, Demon Hunters. Just hey! This time not in the Broken Isles, but in Argus!...

Not gonna happen.

This is it. NOW.

There won't be another.

Argus is this expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Nathreza and Argus aren't the only Legion worlds. There's still the Doom World (Nihilam) and Xoroth, plus countless more we haven't seen yet.
    Sure, Argus is the Legion's stronghold, but they can always reinforce another once we take it from them.
    countless more

Nathreza and Argus are the only planets of significance

homeworld of the nathrezim and homeworld of the Eredar.

Naturally homeworld of the Eredar will host the vast majority of high command from most of the races and the bulk of the legions army.

both these planets explode killing nearly all of the two main races of the legion and again the vast majority of the legions forces on argus.

the legion is a footnote. the legion is entirely decimented and irrelvant after this feat.

and keep artifacts?

its going to be this expansion.

WHO will headline Argus raid? there is only one name since its not KJ

nevermind we fight Sargeras in an Avatar TWICE in Legion.

People need to stop putting Sargeras on an immortal Pedistal

- - - Updated - - -

some people think this because they think WoW go on until the die IRL

This game and it's story actually has a conclusion and we are starting to reach it WAY faster then i think ANYONE ever expected.

i mean fucking seriously last expansion we were killing blackhand and chasing Garrosh. if you told me next expansion we are going to Argus and killing Sargeras and Kil'jaeden and Illidan is alive and Army of the Light I would of been like OHHHH Fuck off.

but here we are.

- - - Updated - - -

because I hate ignroance and you proved early in the thread that you oozed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Chronicle is the finite definition of the lore and still being written for the Volume 2.

as of present. Void Lords are the ultimate evil and currently we have NO ESTABLISHED HEADLINER VILLAN once azshara and N'zoth die.

No named Void Lord but we will probably see one.

but they are literally all thats left outside Prophet Zul. If the were actually working on building someone up right now that would be one thing. They aren't. They are sticking with builidng Azshara and N'zoth hype and sticking with VLs.

Sure we get expansion side stories. But u need the core villan to carry it. again. they are all gone

And people can scream lore don't matter but when it comes to locations and the vast majority of PRE WOW establish villans used from Vanilla and still today. oh yes. it certainly does.

- - - Updated - - -

Void lords are the tip top of the Old God faction now i suppose we should just say "Black Empire" which is a pre WoW entitiy

We just became aware the Yogg Saron = Kil'jaeden

and Sargeras = Void Lord for their respective factions.
    You don't know much about sargeras and lore then i see

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Welp, we beat the shit out of his avatar in his tomb. We'll find some kind of super weapon to use on him.

Knowing about "Lore" is irrelevant.

The Illidan Story Arc is about reedeming him and defeating the Legion, and thus, Sargeras.

Much like with Death Knights, Demon hunters' introduction mean the class' identity is tied with this expansion and it's storyline will end with it.

There won't be an expansion 3 expansions down the line where it's like "Hey, Demon hunters are the focus AGAIN!".

Classes that are introduced are the focal point of the expansion they are added.

Just like Monks and Death Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by gamgee76 View Post
    You don't know much about sargeras and lore then i see
    I'm pretty sure I know every aspect of the lore inside and out. But your response very narrow on what you were talking about wasn't it you adorable boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Knowing about "Lore" is irrelevant.

The Illidan Story Arc is about reedeming him and defeating the Legion, and thus, Sargeras.

Much like with Death Knights, Demon hunters' introduction mean the class' identity is tied with this expansion and it's storyline will end with it.

There won't be an expansion 3 expansions down the line where it's like "Hey, Demon hunters are the focus AGAIN!".

Classes that are introduced are the focal point of the expansion they are added.

Just like Monks and Death Knights.
    and yet so many are in denial with all the mounting eveidence in game and presented at blizzcon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Welp, we beat the shit out of his avatar in his tomb. We'll find some kind of super weapon to use on him.
    twice

remeber

Illidan mythic avatar @Gul'dan

Sargeras is butthurt after tomb. he wants some of that sweet revenge

Deleted
    No they aren't they are literal flees compared to him

Void lords arent even stronger then Sargeras 1v1

a World soul correupted as a Dark Titan is Stronger than Sargeras yes.
    No, they said Sargeras power pales compared to the Old Gods. That they would send even Sargeras fleeing in fear.

- - - Updated - - -

The idea of a Dark Titan is what horrifies Sargeras
    Sargeras is a Dark Titan. He is the Dark Titan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Aman'thul pulled Y'Shaarj from Azeroth like he was an annoying weed. The Old Gods are nothing compared with the Titans.
    It's what Blizzard said.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    How will we even kill Sargeras? Its literally impossible
    Stop believing that he's in Titan form, stop believing that he's invincible. All signs point to him not having a physical form anymore and extremely weakened(still above Archi and KJ)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    Sargeras is a Dark Titan. He is the Dark Titan.
    The Dark Titan is one of the titles of Sargeras, a fallen titan and lord of the Burning Legion. Ironically, "dark titan" is also one of several terms that have been used to describe the thing that Sargeras fears most: the end result of the Old Gods corrupting a nascent titan and transforming it into an unspeakably powerful servant of the void lords.
    Sargeras fearing a dark titan, became one himself. A titan born from the corruption of the Old Gods would be the ultimate Dark Titan and would bring the void into the physical universe.

Sargeras also was originally a Vanir Titan, but that's not the case anymore. Lore updates.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras as a raid boss is really hard to imagine. I always thought that Kil'jaden on Argus will be final boss of Legion and Sargeras will be defeated after awakening of Azeroth or... have redemption story (I know, I know).

But now, I'm not sure yet. If Kil'jaden is killed in Tomb raid (I think last phase of fight will be on Argus, so he will die pernamently), Sargeras is only big figure left. What else could top Kil'jaden: possesed Khadgar? Me'dan? Archimonde? (heh).

Also don't forget - if some wooden artifact could strike a titan, maybe 20 full empowered artifacts could kill him.

Actually I think we have a chance on him. Yes he killed Pantheon, but we also know of their great vulnerability.
    Now what of him...Firstly he's not invulnerable, thanx to Brox who found it out. Nature-based powerful attacks can work, and we have 36 different weapons.
    MORE to that - Light can really seriously impede shadow and fel too. And its Army will likely be there, and Velen, and the Naaru, so that his attacks would be seriously dampened.
    And finally one more trick. We might not kill him off directly, no. Just hold him off, wound him, weaken to some point...So that Illidan makes his trick he used to obliterate Nathreza, but this time Argus. And somehow make it so that all energy of exploding a planet will focuse at Sargeras at once.
    This with all above mentioned makes chance of his demise and thus ending Legion once and for all very possible.
    And the hint from Turalion: "BEFORE you can hope to fight Sargeras you get to kill Gul'dan and Kil'Jaeden". And those words are the exact raid order. 7.0 - Gul'dan, 7.2 - KJ, 7.4 - now we can hope to take on Sargeras.
    Last edited by Explorer; 2016-11-05 at 10:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    what? no.
    titans are literally walking planets, aman'thul ripped y'shaarj out of azeroth with his fingertips.
    And? That is one Titan and one Old God. Other Titans and Old Gods are different. We know that C'thun killed a Titan. We killed C'thun. I don't see a problem with us killing a Titan.

At this point it is clear that we will face Sargeras in Legion. Kil'jaeden and the Avatar of Sargeras are gonna be dealt with in the Tomb of Sargeras. That leaves only Sargeras to be the final boss on Argus.

Deleted
    It's what Blizzard said.
    What "Blizzard said" is the Warcraft Chronicles book that expands the lore of Warcraft. The event that I posted is taken right from the Chronicles. The Old Gods are nothing but massive blobs of void meats that infests a planet and are weed that Titan can rip off and crush just with one hand.

- - - Updated - - -

And? That is one Titan and one Old God. Other Titans and Old Gods are different. We know that C'thun killed a Titan. We killed C'thun. I don't see a problem with us killing a Titan.
    You are going with old lore, C'thun killed a titan-forged.

As already said, Old Gods can't even touch a Titan, that's why they are trying to corrupted Azeroth before she awakes. The Void Lords (Old Gods' creators) want a Dark Titan on their ranks.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-11-06 at 01:06 AM.