Thread: Class mount

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    do you even play a warrior

--

I'm honestly surprised to see all this negativity about the mount, I think it's one of the best ones. As for the artifact skins, well, at least the Arms and Prot one look cool. Fury pretty much has consistent horrible looking appearances.
    yeah i love the mount, def gunan make a mog with it on my warrior

but ravens, squirrels, goats, they arnt warrior...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Think warriors will change any?
    I don't think so, fundamentally all 3 specs are about smacking someone with a weapon. I can see the Mage mount having different orbs for each spec (fire/frost/arcane), the priest owl can be light/shadow and Death Knight's can have blood/frost/unholy. (Lol reading the tweet I see I was right)

At most for Warriors I can see different colors, still fundamentally hard to separate each spec by color?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Dafuq are you all talking about, it looks amazing. Loved rogue and shaman mounts as well. Warlocks and paladins got the shitty ones this time around.
    Can't agree. This looks like a mentally handicapped version of a proto drake. There's also already a red proto drake in game so it's kinda weird they went with that color. If you look at the red proto drake and then this one, it really makes this one look derpy. I think it's the face.

The pally and warlock mounts are pretty damn sweet. It's an updated version of our other mount but can fly and has really sexy updated armor (like the weapons the paladin mount carries).
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-11-05 at 09:52 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I find it to be a very bland and boring mount. I don't see the Valajar, Odyn, or warrior ties. If the player warrior was supposed to be the greatest chosen warrior in all of Azeroth, I don't think that they'd ride something so unarmored and monochromatic. I mean, of all colors, salmon? Even if it changes colors according to spec, it's so bland and uninteresting. If this is the warrior mount, I suppose that it works as a number towards the mount count.

This just looks like a weaker, softer, squishier version of a protodrake. It isn't even fierce looking. It just screams "I'm a domesticated protodrake that people would rather pet than ride into battle."
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

My only problem with the warrior's mount is the armor, its not Vrykul theme, the rest is good.

I'm happy with the mount. It's hard to get a good fantasy going on with a Warrior, we're just guys with either only a weapon or with a shield. We don't use magic, we rush into battle and crush people. All we have is our armour and weapon :P

We are getting a flying T-Rex wearing battle armor.

I could not be more stoked.

And yes, it's a T-Rex, it has stubby little hand-arms if you watch the video or find another screen shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    What spec is that? And what does "Above average (usually mediocre/decent)" have to do with us voicing our opinions? I dont see that correlation. Dks get a wicked 2h axe for blood and an even wickeder hook for UH. i dont seem them being jealous over a rehash of a design thats been in the game for ages. The logic (or lack of) is strong with this one.
    He said single target.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...le=7&boss=1853
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...le=7&boss=1841

Warriors are 2.9 'warcraft log points' from Bears who were recently nerfed. Still 2nd best tank by a minuscule amount.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    It looks like the retarded brother of Galakras.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    We are getting a flying T-Rex wearing battle armor.

I could not be more stoked.

And yes, it's a T-Rex, it has stubby little hand-arms if you watch the video or find another screen shot.
    It's a proto drake. That standing up bit is just part of the /mountspecial emote.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    If you don't like it, use any other mount. There are enough in the game. Don't worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    It's a proto drake. That standing up bit is just part of the /mountspecial emote.
    I know it's a proto-drake, frankly looks like a proto-proto-drake to me. Either way for me it's a fun flying T-Rex.

I'm sorry you've lost all sense of fun and whimsy.

There's the little itty bitty tiny T-Rex arms for those not familiar with the pic.

I didn't even notice the DH like horns on its head until I inspected it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I know it's a proto-drake, frankly looks like a proto-proto-drake to me. Either way for me it's a fun flying T-Rex.

I'm sorry you've lost all sense of fun and whimsy.

There's the little itty bitty tiny T-Rex arms for those not familiar with the pic.
    Proto drakes have the same tiny arms.

the warrior dragon looks bad ass stop qqing

7+ Year Old Account
    just notice the dragon have good-nice-dragon-horns, and looks more awesome

It's a bland-as-fuck reskin of Galakras, why are any of you happy with it? You should already all have better from SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    It's a bland-as-fuck reskin of Galakras, why are any of you happy with it? You should already all have better from SoO.
    I wouldn't say its bland. Though Galakras is defiantly a better mount from a design standpoint. Its stripes and elaborate saddle help it stand out. Not to mention the fiery maw and heavier armor.

This is just a protodrake with less details. I think it might actually be even smaller than a proto drake, but would need more shots to tell.

7+ Year Old Account
    because i do not have galakras FeelsBadMan

also, Dragons are never too much