Poll: Favorite Class Mount?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The priest owlcat is just adorbs?? I love it.
    I also like the updated warlock dreadsteed mount (even if it doesn't replace dreadsteed... it is an updated dreadsteed visual-wise) but I'm gonna be very disappointed if it doesn't fly.

Deleted
    Best: DK (it even have a coffin on it !)

worst: Warrior (Overweight down syndrome protodrake... )

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman
    Warrior
    Everyone else
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

The differently abled priest owl is my favourite.

Priest hands down. No competition.

Quote Originally Posted by sciarc View Post
    Love the mage and rogue mounts. Shaman is the worst.
    and i think mage is the worst hands down, and the shaman is the best, aren't opinions fun.

sadly there is a poll, and it agrees with me so i know you're just weird.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman is certainly unique, but I'm a sucker for the two owls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

No one else is upset that the Monk mount is the only mount that reused a four year old model and then added armor? I get that some people are upset, but at least everyone else actually gets a NEW mount. Any mist of pandaria shares the same low polygon model as the monk mount and it doesn't hold up to Legion's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    Priest hands down. No competition.
    If you disregard the fact that it doesn't fit priests that aren't night elf, then yea, it looks good.
    It has no connection to the priest class other than it's wings though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    and i think mage is the worst hands down, and the shaman is the best, aren't opinions fun.

sadly there is a poll, and it agrees with me so i know you're just weird.
    he just doesnt like it, idk what you are getting so triggered about.

Formerly known as Arafal

It makes me sad that nobody voted for mage. I saw that one and fangirled intensely. I've always used the flying cloud mount and seeing a new, better-looking version of it got me so excited.

That being said, I have to vote for paladin. My primary alt for most of WoW has been a blood elf paladin and I've always wanted a class blue-and-gold iconic paladin steed. I get why people don't like it but I was so happy when I saw it, the Alliance Charger is my favorite mount in the game by far.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the Shaman and Warlock one though I don't like that the warlock order hall mount is another horse. We already have two. We need something different.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

DK one for sure.

Paladin and warlock one is just recycled crap.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    No one else is upset that the Monk mount is the only mount that reused a four year old model and then added armor? I get that some people are upset, but at least everyone else actually gets a NEW mount. Any mist of pandaria shares the same low polygon model as the monk mount and it doesn't hold up to Legion's standards.
    Nobody plays monk anyway.

Shaman is Epic!, but I voted for Pally cause I am one. Though I do hope it becomes a 'horse with a horn'
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

1- DK
    2- Warrior
    12- Mage

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Nobody plays monk anyway.
    Plenty of people play monk. Not many play brewmaster. And even if no one played the class, how does this contribute to the discussion of problem that I described?

Now that I know the DK mount changes color depending on spec...definitely that one. I'm DK fanboy though.

Then shaman.

Then mage needs to be redone.

I like the mage and shaman ones the most. Mage is very simple, small and practical, exactly what I look for in mounts. Shaman is just a a great unique concept. I also like the priest one aesthetically, very fitting.

The others I don't really like because of the details that Blizzard just can't help themselves with. Like the druid one is pretty cool, just the ugly armor on it ruins it for me. Same thing with the monk mount, why the fuck would I want jugs strapped on my mount? or the paladin one that has books on it.

It might be an OCD thing but I can't stand all the rolled up carpets, tattered/rusty armor and overall clutter plastered all over most new mounts. Blizzard does this most likely for the sake of "realism".

I like clean, sometimes even saddle-less mounts. Perfect example of this is the corrupted hippogryph, my favorite mount.