Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    It would be even better if they chose someone else tbh...
    Im actually considering just reading it after it's over because of her, it's kinda anoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Jumping on the hate train... Geez that chick needs to shut up.
    inb4 someone blames it on misogyny.

Transmog Artifacts.. Wonder how they will do that for Druids..

I hope they keep 2H weapons for Holy Paladin. Would be trash to go back to 1H + Shield.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    inb4 someone blames it on misogyny.

Transmog Artifacts.. Wonder how they will do that for Druids..
    It's sad that i actually stopped to think if i should write "chick" before i posted that post in case i triggered someone. But the fact is, she is annoying and she is a she.

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I do hope they never make Gnome paladins or druids...
    it would be so easy though - they could use the battle pet models for all the animal forms (little moonkin would be adorable) ... having said that, just give me my damn BELF druid and I will be happy...or at least a new more human or elf -like race that is not ugly on horde side for druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is going on with this panel? Who thought it was be a good idea to have this woman host it? I've liked some of her videos but damn she can't keep her mouth shut, always has to have her say to every question.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    Im actually considering just reading it after it's over because of her, it's kinda anoying.
    Seriously considering it too...

"They are looking at increasing backpack slots, as it wasn't as challenging as they thought it was going to be, but they are worried about what question people will ask every panel instead of increased backpack slots." LOL

15+ Year Old Account
    Red Shirt Guy failed this time.. All of what he asked was explained in Azuna..

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Red Shirt Guy failed this time.. All of what he asked was explained in Azuna..
    Well, we know Azshara wants it, but we don't know why. I guess we'll find out in the Tomb of Sargeras.

Don't understand why backpacks aren't just scaled based on level. Just incease it by like 5 slots at 60, 80, 100 etc.

My question was on the Wow forum:
    "I am going to keep pushing for this.

Can we have crafted Transmogrifiable (Cosmetic) gear in the game for example a warden regalia crafted together by blacksmiths, leather workers and enchanters?

Makes it a prestige kind of thing for professions!"

And Panzer mentions the question but deviates to ask for her own agenda about class accessories such as tomes/quivers that come with Artifacts. And they never answer the actual question. Thanks for ruining it. I really dislike you now.

Need to have one of the voice actors doing their voice de jour to read the question, Panzer,as stellar a job that She and Perc do over at wowhead...annoys the ever loving piss out of me.

I can't listen to her read the questions so I miss 1/2 the q/a.

Go Wrathion...the world needs more Dragons.

they finally figured out the backpack issue?

Is it possible for her to just relay the question without any weird sounds?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Or own opinions or bullshit about her blahblahblah... I had to pause the video when she went off on her healer rant.

I can't imagine getting rid of the Artifact system after Legion. Powering up your weapon gives you more attachment to it compared to the bog standard stat stick weapon drops of old.
    If Artifacts won't return in the following expansion, I at least hope a new system will be added in its place. Even then, I'd still think it'll be incredibly stupid to replace Ashbringer/Doomhammer/etc with a crappy quest green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    I think she is stuck inside a TV sit-com, she probably hears canned laughter when she does that shit.

Or own opinions or bullshit about her blahblahblah... I had to pause the video when she went off on her healer rant.
    I'm still wondering why she's wearing what looks to be a cape.

So are we going to get a second QA since this moderator doesnt know what a moderator is supposed to do and is dragging things way to far out?