Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Still no answer why the heir of Gilneas and daughter of Greymane likes to sit with some shady persons in the sewers of Dalaran?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Most of these answers tell me the devs, haven't got a fucking clue.
    Are you sure you aren't reading the user comments instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    they say this but yet they introduced the Mercenary system in for pvp.
    hypocrites.
    Mercenary mode's point isn't to play with your cross faction friends. That may be a consequence of it, but the point was to make the PvP queue go faster.

Come on people is Jaina a dreadlord?

7+ Year Old Account
    well is over already? meeh, i expect more.. most o the questions are something they could answer in any patch notes...

at least they said something useful

gladly we will not get druids gnomes, and hope belfs not get too

also gladly we will not have crossfaction shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Are you sure you aren't reading the user comments instead?
    Just some of the quick few

Cross-faction cooperative questions come up a lot, but they think faction identity is critical to World of Warcraft. They're not happy about two people are barred from playing together by faction, but they feel factions are too critical to bypass
    Factions haven't mattered since vanilla. Legit every single expansion EVERY SINGLE ONE we work together. Enough with this bullshit already just get rid of the faction barrier

Mythic raiding not being cross-realm is one of the few remaining bastions of server-specific identity.
    If you're going to destroy the idea behind server identity with everything else, arbitrarily keeping one tiny thing is pointless and stupid.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Mercenary mode's point isn't to play with your cross faction friends. That may be a consequence of it, but the point was to make the PvP queue go faster.
    it was aimed at the "factions should matter" comment.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    But it still bring up the point that it's ok to remove the faction barrier for the sake of queues but not for playing with friends? If anything it's silly because PVP is the one place the faction rivalry should matter most, yet it is the one place that compromises it and lets people play with the other faction, granted it is in a limited capacity.

7+ Year Old Account

No! No! and No!

Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Come on people is Jaina a dreadlord?
    No she is not a dreadlord if you wanna know where she's been she's just on vacation.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    OHh hell no, I'd rather have a banshee than that suck-up.
    Tbh, the cinematic team chick should do it next time.
    She's bae ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    She was pretty annoying. She was trying way too hard to sound cutesy.

Wow that is all useless stuff not surprised at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they mention anything about class changes? Was really hoping there would be something for Ele Shamans.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still confused about this bit:

"Artifacts are just for Legion, but players who've played through Legion will be able to unlock Artifact appearances as permanent transmog for any weapon."

What about after Legion ends? Will the appearances be obtainable? I can't level a rogue to 110 right now to get the pvp appearance but I could do it in the future <_<

"Stranglethorn Fishing Tournament is aiming to be back in Patch 7.1.5. They were aiming for it to be back in Patch 7.1 as well until two weeks ago, though. The problem with the Fishing Tournament is CRZ, so they're looking to make it a region-wide contest instead of based on the server or CRZ. This makes server population matter less."

Get rid of CRZ, it's not fucking rocket science that this system has failed on a lot of levels, it's the main reason i quit WoW.

"They don't want to restrict character creation based on factions to fix faction imbalance, but they are going to do a new round of Connected Realms to help with the issue."

Good, now maybe we can turn CRZ off and go back to having people you can interact with, instead of using up the space you're in.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    I am getting so triggered. The Q and A should be at least two hours :L They could give us that!
    They should do a monthly or quarterly Q&A on their forums, pick 25 of the most popular questions. Would be a massive PR boost.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    I'm still confused about this bit:

"Artifacts are just for Legion, but players who've played through Legion will be able to unlock Artifact appearances as permanent transmog for any weapon."

What about after Legion ends? Will the appearances be obtainable? I can't level a rogue to 110 right now to get the pvp appearance but I could do it in the future <_<
    In the Q&A, Ion said that after Legion, players can still get it on your artifact weapon, but not on any weapon. So you have to get it now if you want it on any weapon.

OT: I agree, the Q&A was quite boring. I was hoping for more lore questions like Jaina Proudmoore, Tess Greymane,etc. Questions like "the sunwell, gnome druids, backpack, khadgar's last/first name, metzen-forge items, etc" were so irrelevant. Majority of Devs' answers were so vague that it felt like the questions weren't even answered.
    Last edited by kencloudli; 2016-11-06 at 01:29 AM.

I don't like the idea of holding off on a bigger community to preserve realm identity. Raiders realm hop every expansion or so to get into mythic guilds anyway. EU, Asia, US, is way more interesting now that we live in 2016. We used to care about other guilds on our server, but really, now it's basically who is on our region. Server population varies greatly from a expansion to an other, my server was High at the beginning of WoD, is now a low, sometime medium right now. No one cares to be the best of an empty server, I would rather be the second in a larger community where you can find more players and have more competition. Anyway, my thoughts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kencloudli View Post
    In the Q&A, Ion said that after Legion, players can still get it on your artifact weapon, but not on any weapon. So you have to get it now if you want it on any weapon.
    i mean, if i dont buy legion now, and only play on the next expansion, im be able to get the artifacts, and still use their appearance for transmog, but i will not be able to get the custom appearances like the pvp one or the archiev, and so, i will not be able to transmog those custom appearance?

10+ Year Old Account
    If faction identity is so critical to WoW like they claim:

Get rid of mercenary mode for pvp, else the same needs to be available for dungeons and raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    "Stranglethorn Fishing Tournament is aiming to be back in Patch 7.1.5. They were aiming for it to be back in Patch 7.1 as well until two weeks ago, though. The problem with the Fishing Tournament is CRZ, so they're looking to make it a region-wide contest instead of based on the server or CRZ. This makes server population matter less."

Get rid of CRZ, it's not fucking rocket science that this system has failed on a lot of levels, it's the main reason i quit WoW.

"They don't want to restrict character creation based on factions to fix faction imbalance, but they are going to do a new round of Connected Realms to help with the issue."

Good, now maybe we can turn CRZ off and go back to having people you can interact with, instead of using up the space you're in.
    crz is the reason why i love more warcraft now, you dont have to wait 50 day to go in dungeon and you can expect good group when doing raid, dungeon things, at least, it take a lot less time to make the group, a few minute and its done, same for farming, achievment, WQ, rare mount etc etc.. it's really helpful