Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    Sounds good to me.
    Would also like to transmog to legendaries. No reason not to at this point, plus cloaks are already moggable.
    They said previously that legendaries exclusive to an expansion should be eligible, as per the MoP cloaks.
    So it makes sense given how they have confirmed the current plan is for the artifacts to go away.

The issue there is that for past legendaries it was only an option.
    The artifacts are the ONLY choice you have in Legion.

How they are going to handle that for players coming into Legion content post-legion is something that should be addressed.

Keep the artifact available, ease the AP grind.
    But keep baseline appearance available only to players who got it during legion, and remove access to all hidden appearances post-legion.
    Resolves the legion exclusivity of the appearances while not having to improvise some other weapon solution.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-11-06 at 01:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    It's actually not that hard to obtain all appearances, even on alts. Looking through them now it's only really the PvP ones that will be time consuming, the rest should come naturally as the expansion goes on.

7+ Year Old Account
    as far i can get the normal doomhammer on the next expansion ( not sure if i will play legion, or if will get all the artifacts in time ) and transmog him on any other one-hand weapon, so i can be able to transmog its ok for me, the others skins dont look good tome anyway
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2016-11-06 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and oh shit i have 12 toons i better get farming on.... i need to get corrupted ashbringer to use on my dk :P
    I think you misunderstood. I'm pretty sure they are staying class specific. By "any weapon" he means ashbringer can be mogged even if you're Holy spec when legion is over.

They wouldn't let everyone and any class transmog any artifact. That's silly. "Any weapon" means any weapon next expac. So truthguard can be mogged as holy if you have a 1h and shield.

For those complaining about not getting it after legion: They won't change their view. It's a good way to keep people playing so they don't miss out.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-11-06 at 02:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    But keep baseline appearance available only to players who got it during legion, and remove access to all hidden appearances post-legion.
    Resolves the legion exclusivity of the appearances while not having to improvise some other weapon solution.
    wait what? even the base appearence exclusive only for who get it during legion? thats not that fair... i mean even now people can get old raid weapons and transmog then...

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as legendaries become tmoggable too awesome. If they keep restricting them but let a million pallies still walk around with Ashbringer in the next xpac that makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    It's actually not that hard to obtain all appearances, even on alts. Looking through them now it's only really the PvP ones that will be time consuming, the rest should come naturally as the expansion goes on.
    But of course, everyone has time to raid normal raids on 13 characters every week. Or grind the living fuck out of all those secret artifacts.

[QUOTE=Life-Binder;43136655]I wonder if they mean every single skin and tint in the game (that you've unlocked) or only specific ones that they would allow[/QUOTIt is clear enough, you have the artifact skin, you get it for transmog.

I know, I watched the QnA live.
    Pretty cool.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it is shitty if they're making any of the skins unobtainable once Legion ends, it encourages really unhealthy habits or even botting to get all the skins just for the PvP skins alone. The hidden skins are even worse, as some specs have a fucking joke getting theirs while others have a fucking ridiculous grind to go through (I'm saying this as someone who got the prot skin in under a dozen runs of the training scenario, the holy skin last week from a random demon, and the rdruid skin from class hall upgrade after only a few weeks). Lets not forget the raid skins locked behind questlines that require you full clear EN in normal or higher for at least 6 weeks just to get to the next step.

They oughta allow account-wide unlocks or allow you to get the skins after Legion, otherwise it is just going to be a fucking nightmare for anyone who actually plays more than 1-2 classes (ie. me, I play 2-6 classes during any given week).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Does this mean I have to unlock every appearance for every spec before next expansion? Nuuuu.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    The skins will be unobtainable post legion. Like the Moose mount from WoD and war wolf from MoP, but with each colour variation and model.
    Got a source for that?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Got a source for that?
    Blizzcon. They said it in the Q&A.

The front page doesn't seem to have the full thing. But they compared it to previous things going away, like the mounts and MoP/WoD legenderies.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-11-06 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzcon. They said it in the Q&A.

The front page doesn't seem to have the full thing. By they compared it to previous things going away, like the mounts and MoP/WoD legenderies.
    Well, that sucks. Alts are already a drain, now I basically get to do gold CMs on with every alt on every spec. I haven't invested much into my alts artifacts appearance so no idea if stuff like the hidden artifact colors are account bound, if they aren't, fuck me that's a lot of work to be done.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    But of course, everyone has time to raid normal raids on 13 characters every week. Or grind the living fuck out of all those secret artifacts.
    Then it's a good thing Legion is going to last at least 2 years, and Blizzard has enough time to implement catch up mechanics in future patches if need be. It wouldn't hurt you to think outside the box for once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Then it's a good thing Legion is going to last at least 2 years, and Blizzard has enough time to implement catch up mechanics in future patches if need be. It wouldn't hurt you to think outside the box for once.
    Even if they made all the items a 100% drop chance, which I doubt they'd do anyway, it'd still be horrific to grind through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    I think it is shitty if they're making any of the skins unobtainable once Legion ends, it encourages really unhealthy habits or even botting to get all the skins just for the PvP skins alone. The hidden skins are even worse, as some specs have a fucking joke getting theirs while others have a fucking ridiculous grind to go through (I'm saying this as someone who got the prot skin in under a dozen runs of the training scenario, the holy skin last week from a random demon, and the rdruid skin from class hall upgrade after only a few weeks). Lets not forget the raid skins locked behind questlines that require you full clear EN in normal or higher for at least 6 weeks just to get to the next step.

They oughta allow account-wide unlocks or allow you to get the skins after Legion, otherwise it is just going to be a fucking nightmare for anyone who actually plays more than 1-2 classes (ie. me, I play 2-6 classes during any given week).
    Yes, this. Devs are really missing out big time since MoP roughly regarding collecting. There's a fair amount of players who are collector I believe. I don't think ANY of the dev are collectors, else we would not end with non entertaining systems like this. Maybe they thought the game needed to be hardcore "like before", except the game is much more big than before, so a simple system creates a lot of collecting content.

That said, in that specific case, I'm almost glad it'll be retired. Because once it's retired, that's it, nothing we can do. And we still have time, but I don't think we should collect ALL appearances, just get those that we prefer, but that's my opinion. I know some WILL do it regardless : P

And also I think if the appearances remain CHARACTER bound (not account wide, like pvp mounts), a fair amount of collector will only focus on their character that they consider to be their main char, since other appearances will have nothing to do with their main char progression.
    On the contrary if the appearances are account wide, it'll have something to do with their main character progression (since by definition, the main character belongs to the account and is part of the progression), so collectors will collect all artifacts.
    Last edited by Cæli; 2016-11-06 at 03:59 AM.

Will druid bear and catform skins be transmoggable? ><

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Will druid bear and catform skins be transmoggable? ><
    Thinking glyph for those. Anyone else?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

How are we gonna top artifact weapons in terms of lore? I mean they said they have a plan to get rid of them but...what could be more powerful than what we already have? I would be super fucking mad if [Curved Blade of the Monkey] is will be better than an Ashbringer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?