Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Holy mother of extrapolation!

And btw you haven't won a single argument yet.

But do carry on, it's been fun.
    your spic opinion on my arguments are irrelivent. dissapear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    do you honeslly think i care about what you or anyone on this forum thinks about me?
    yet you keep trying to get us to care about you, and care what you think
    reported ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Sweet merciful jesus, he's gone full e-thug. Wooooow.

I'm so sorry, Pro-Legacy Group.
    Unfortunately it is people like HavOkk that give those who are pro legacy server a very bad name..

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, it's "disappear".

Aren't you ashamed someone from a country you know nothing of yet despise has a better grasp at your language than you do?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    thing is you also have to remember, this all came out only a few months ago, and they have been SUPER busy with legion
    so their not going to be able to get to the point they could announce it by blizzcon, i think their talking about it, i know they are, i know their doing their research, cause alot of them do want it, and i am fine with it, as long as the main game is still getting the support is deserves, so basicly as long as legacy servers dont affect the normal game, im fine with it, be and let be? i think the saying is?

if we are going to get an announcement, no way it owuld have been blizzcon, if anything it will be in about 3-4 months time, because they will have to do testing and checking and working

also would people really be that happy if blizz announced they were working on it, then 2-3 years later released it? people would be pissed

cause no legacy servers are not going to come in 1 month, they will take along time to devolp, alot of research, polls, marketing, and updating, as it will need to work with alot of new systems

there is a ton of questions to ask
    QoL upgrades?
    Collecting like mounts and acheivs and pets?
    transmog?
    more graveyards?
    what bugs to fix, what to leave alone?
    balance raids alittle better to stop some of the bullshit?
    allow wow token?
    have to buy it, or come free with normal game?
    how much will it cost monthly?
    do we allow charecters to be transfered from legacy to the normal game?

and so SO MANY more
    They also said that they weren't going to answer, or even allow, any questions regarding Legacy or Nostralius at Blizzcon.

Which they have every right to. I have two thoughts about the subject.

Most diehard fanatics believe it's to quash 'the voice', that 'every voice counts' (you can see this on the twitter linked), and that Blizzard simply wants to sweep it under the rug. Which, honestly, they have every right to. World of Warcraft is their game, their IP, etc, etc. If the Nos folks wanna risk their futures for a pirated game run on a server elsewhere, they're kinda stupid.

On the other hand -- they might be doing a big reveal regarding a potential Legacy server-thing. They want to save it for another time, when they're more or less finished with a mock-up. They admitted that their Cinematics department grew by 50% (I think), and given how much they're putting into Legion, all their other departments are likely expanded in a similar fashion. This is likely because of the additional revenue they're getting from Hearthstone and Overwatch that they're able to dedicate resources to the Legacy-idea. (because honestly, WoW requires -way- more than either HS or OW.)

Either or could be the case.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Deleted
    yet you keep trying to get us to care about you, and care what you think
    well, i'm not going to say another word on this forum while you all sit and talk about empty bullshit that makes no sence while i sit and wait for nost 2.0 to be announced so i can sit there and enjoy a superior game to the steaming turd that has been provided to us that is Legion. living on vanillas leagacy fuck off blizzard you complete incompetent cunts.
    Last edited by mmoca138a41cd8; 2016-11-06 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    well, im not going to say another word on this forum...
    Promise? Pretty please?

7+ Year Old Account
    They also said that they weren't going to answer, or even allow, any questions regarding Legacy or Nostralius at Blizzcon.

Which they have every right to. I have two thoughts about the subject.

Most diehard fanatics believe it's to quash 'the voice', that 'every voice counts' (you can see this on the twitter linked), and that Blizzard simply wants to sweep it under the rug. Which, honestly, they have every right to. World of Warcraft is their game, their IP, etc, etc. If the Nos folks wanna risk their futures for a pirated game run on a server elsewhere, they're kinda stupid.

On the other hand -- they might be doing a big reveal regarding a potential Legacy server-thing. They want to save it for another time, when they're more or less finished with a mock-up. They admitted that their Cinematics department grew by 50% (I think), and given how much they're putting into Legion, all their other departments are likely expanded in a similar fashion. This is likely because of the additional revenue they're getting from Hearthstone and Overwatch that they're able to dedicate resources to the Legacy-idea. (because honestly, WoW requires -way- more than either HS or OW.)

Either or could be the case.
    yeah thing is there was 100000% no way they would have enough done on a legacy server to even think about talking about it at blizzcon, its a huge project, geting 12 year old code, and making it work with codee 12 years in the future...

- - - Updated - - -

well, im not going to say another word on this forum while you all sit and talk about empty bullshit that makes no sence while i sit and wait for nost 2.0 to be annoucned so i can sit there and enjoy a supirior game to the steaming turd that has been provided to us that is Legion.
    thank you, we can all leave this forum then and wait till it gets deleated, cause once nost goes back up, this forum and any forum mentioning nost will then need to be taken down at they will then be against blizzards ToS and those are here aswell, cant talk about exploits, or private servers by name

15+ Year Old Account
    yeah thing is there was 100000% no way they would have enough done on a legacy server to even think about talking about it at blizzcon, its a huge project, geting 12 year old code, and making it work with codee 12 years in the future...

- - - Updated - - -

thank you, we can all leave this forum then and wait till it gets deleated, cause once nost goes back up, this forum and any forum mentioning nost will then need to be taken down at they will then be against blizzards ToS and those are here aswell, cant talk about exploits, or private servers by name
    The issue is, if they do a Legacy server-system, they'll have to take into account a few things.

1. Battle.net integration: It's been mentioned a few times, but any game Blizzard does now, will use Battle.net and have the RealID system. This topic has rustled quite a few Pro-Legacy jimmies.

2. Achievements and other Account-wide features: Achievements started in Lich King, so it's not really so much an issue, until the server catches up to Lich King content (this is assuming they so something similar to Daybreak, with Progressive Legacy servers).

3. Advancement: Contrary to popular belief, Blizzard is a progressive company and likes to move forward. This is one reason (imo) why they've been so adamant about Legacy (just look at their stances regarding older content, like the armor models mentioned at Blizzcon). There will be a point where advancement is no longer possible and the Legacy servers will stagnate. This is bad, because people will get bored. At some point, the 'hardcore' raiders will have the absolute best gear they can and can't advance anymore. Some people can keep doing that indefinitely, most can't.

3a. Something I just thought of. Nostralius, or any Private Server, cannot stay up indefinitely unless the people hosting are able to pay. The more people on the servers, the bigger the servers capacities need to be, etc. There will be a point where it no longer becomes donation-based, if the number of active users were 100% accurate and not lied about.

7+ Year Old Account
    The issue is, if they do a Legacy server-system, they'll have to take into account a few things.

1. Battle.net integration: It's been mentioned a few times, but any game Blizzard does now, will use Battle.net and have the RealID system. This topic has rustled quite a few Pro-Legacy jimmies.

2. Achievements and other Account-wide features: Achievements started in Lich King, so it's not really so much an issue, until the server catches up to Lich King content (this is assuming they so something similar to Daybreak, with Progressive Legacy servers).

3. Advancement: Contrary to popular belief, Blizzard is a progressive company and likes to move forward. This is one reason (imo) why they've been so adamant about Legacy (just look at their stances regarding older content, like the armor models mentioned at Blizzcon). There will be a point where advancement is no longer possible and the Legacy servers will stagnate. This is bad, because people will get bored. At some point, the 'hardcore' raiders will have the absolute best gear they can and can't advance anymore. Some people can keep doing that indefinitely, most can't.

3a. Something I just thought of. Nostralius, or any Private Server, cannot stay up indefinitely unless the people hosting are able to pay. The more people on the servers, the bigger the servers capacities need to be, etc. There will be a point where it no longer becomes donation-based, if the number of active users were 100% accurate and not lied about.
    question 2 you allready have an issue... what if people want acheivs in the game from the start? want a tab fro mounts, a tab for pets, and for them to be account wide? what then? whos right? its a very nice QoL update, and would keep alot more playing, but.... what should they do?

15+ Year Old Account
    question 2 you allready have an issue... what if people want acheivs in the game from the start? want a tab fro mounts, a tab for pets, and for them to be account wide? what then? whos right? its a very nice QoL update, and would keep alot more playing, but.... what should they do?
    Therein lies a great many problems.

Blizzard has tried to make something for everyone (I find myself with way too much to do, having waylaid my alts in favor of my main for once). Throughout the years, they've learned, they've made mistakes, and they've grown, but unfortunately, any and every video game has a particular shelf-life. WoW was riding on the coattails of Everquest, offering a far more casual game to the stupid-hardcore way of playing EQ, and a great many people flocked to it.

Nevermind the fans who just loved the Warcraft series, but never played a MMO.

There will never be a unified choice on what sort of Legacy server the population has, unless Blizzard somehow sets up a voting system like Daybreak, where the majority wins. You'll still have disgruntled people, you'll have zealots, etc. There is no pleasing everyone, especially with the numbers WoW was and is pulling. Which is likely one reason why they may not ever release a Legacy server.

Plus, it definitely gives some credence of power to the zealots and nigh-psychotic idiots (like we've seen most recently), and we don't want the terrorists to win.

its poitnless trying to have a debate on this forum because 9 times out of 10 you get a blizzard whitenight who refuses to accept and have an acceptable debate on the matter at hand, tell me whats better about retail wow compared to vanilla wow in precisese words, come up with 10 reasons as to why retail wow is a better gamewhen i can name over 30 reasons why vanilla was better.

I cant wait to sit here and say i told you to all these naysaysers when they said nost 2.0 was never going to happen, i cant wait for the satisfaction i will get from it. nostarlous have an obligation now to provide for us since blizzard wont do it for us, they have blatlently ignored the issue in a hope that it will be forgotten but it will never be forgotten.
    everyone else is fine having a debate, you're the one coming in here screaming and trying sling shit and just all around being a retard

- - - Updated - - -

another problem, people are going to want all of the unplayable specs fixed, is blizzard supposed to just tell them to go to hell, or fix them and hear the people that want it exactly how it used to be bitch and moan that it's not? that's an unwinnable situation for blizzard

It was obvious that Blizz will not do anything regarding legacy realms. They did a good damage controll meeting with the Nostalrius staff and thats it.

The hype for the old realms died out unfortunately and only one can hope that this will change anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Unfortunately it is people like HavOkk that give those who are pro legacy server a very bad name..
    Yep I'm sorry btw. I actually want Legacy but he just takes it overboard.

Well he got banned now thankfully

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dunno about you guys but, that feeling when you get blue gear while leveling actually means something, and even getting epic is holy shit donkey balls (even most of them were garbage) but getting something in old vanilla 1.12 meant you spent shitton of time and effort to get it done (pvp was hell-of-a grind true) but nowdays when I see people in LFR getting titanforged roll as mythic raiders, that just makes me sad and meh

only good thing on retail currently is, if you play it, you can pay gametime with ingame gold so basicaly it's buy to play game nowdays.
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Well he got banned now thankfully
    He said he'd just keep creating accounts and spamming us with his, uh, unique perspective. I'm looking forward to his impending IP ban.

edit: I think he's logging into multiple accounts and spamming to get past the filters. Ladies and gentleman, we are witnessing the complete mental meltdown of a person over Legacy WoW. I don't know what you guys think, but... dis gon b gud.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2016-11-06 at 11:08 AM.