Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi91 View Post
    I can't imagine any reason why a Paladin should put down the Ashbringer, or a Shaman the Doomhammer. The strongest weapons ever....

Comparing the Artifacts to the gear from raids isn't a good thing. You have to put much less effort to obtain a gear-piece compared to maximizing your artifact. In a (very) fortunate situation you can get your BiS gear by playing just a few hours. And it's natural that you change it, when the new expansion come. But you can't max out your Artifact as easily as you can obtain gear.

But okay, a simple iLVL 1500 "Demonbitten Warmace" without any extra funciton probably will be much COOLER than the Doomhammer (what you leveled for months).
    Boohoo cry more asshole.

Deleted
    I dont like idea, to destroy artifact.. but if in next expansion i feel stronger without them, its not bad. I hope the talents from artifact stay with us, maybe we eat the soul of weapons - dunno but please, dont degrade this to standard talents only. More talents is better, then less for "balance". Dont make from artifact weapon a waste of time. Bad decision and after great "Legion" u can make worst expansion then dreanor..

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Panser is annoying as hell. The sort of person who is like "LOOK AT ME IM GIRL BUT I'M A GEEK TOO"
    How many times I heard this, when a woman has a genuine and excited interest in a culture. Someone loves the superficial things in it, not just the deep lore and bis items. Gods save his/her soul! What a poser! How dare someone act like they are terribly enjoying themselves and the culture. She should list the paladins in the lore or tell how did Varian's wife died and what was the "weapon" to prove she is really interested in this? That would make it good, or you would still doubt it? You know, the magic in this "geek" thing is that everyone is interested in a different angle. Gameplay or lore, the world, the community, the rpg part. Different things.

She is doing more than you ever will in your life. She did successful charities, she talks openly and honestly. She cares about people. She is very much loved in the community. Contributed to it so many times. In many positive ways. Unlike you.

I know, maybe you never had such passion in your life, so you misinterpret her (and others) reaction. She has a good soul, maybe bubbly and babbling sometimes, but I can connect to her moderation more than to a cold hard "just do this shit" kind of person.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Ah, i'm so relieved I don't have to deal with your type in my day to day life. Must be hard on your family.
    Ah the internet warriors here on MMO Champ, nothing changes. I love people like you who no nothing about real life pretending you do, gives me a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    Pretty sure it's you that needs to see a medical professional. There is plenty more too life, shame no one in your household will find out due to your totalitarian rule. Stop abusing them and us with your bullshit please.
    Please take your own advice and stop posting here with your own contradictory bullshit. You know how much of a hypocrite you are, just repeating the same shit I'm saying to you. You also have no clue on how i was raised or how i raise my own household, and it's not what you think it is. I swear my 7 year old son is more mature than your self.

Why am i feeding the damn trolls and whiteknights....

7+ Year Old Account
    Will there ever be peace in the MMO-Champion comment section?
    Nobody knows..

The other hand, Guild housing seems like a pretty hype idea. I understand why there is some difficulties with it, but at the same time, it wouldn't be a bad time. People would want to turn them into mini-capital cities, but 9/10 people are in a guild, so their guild house would become their capital city and places like Orgrimmar or Stormwind would become as barren as Silvermoon and the Exodar.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Ah the internet warriors here on MMO Champ, nothing changes. I love people like you who no nothing about real life pretending you do, gives me a good laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Please take your own advice and stop posting here with your own contradictory bullshit. You know how much of a hypocrite you are, just repeating the same shit I'm saying to you. You also have no clue on how i was raised or how i raise my own household, and it's not what you think it is. I swear my 7 year old son is more mature than your self.

I feel sorry for your family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol more connected realms to fix faction imbalance to drive up realm transfer to drive up revenue. Same thing with CRZ , nothing more than a mechanic to improve the bottom line and a big middle finger to quality of life for the players who have been on their servers for 8+ years

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Calls people immature then proceeds to insult them in an immature fashion. Logic. But explain to me how us saying that you enforce your opinions upon your family by saying they cannot play games because you dislike them is white knighting? I don't think you actually know what it is. Also you pretty much told us what it is. "I don't like these specific games so my family can't have an opinion of their own and must share mine by not playing them".
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-11-06 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyranthian View Post
    You wont vendor them, that was the whole point of the whole "We'll make it make sense" comment, there'll be some kind of ingame reason why you wont be using them anymore.

Its not going to waste though, because you get to use those traits and that weapon and enjoy the fruits of your hard work for the next 2 years? May as well say getting gear is a waste because at some point you're going to replace it. Artifacts are part of the story of Legion, so they stay in Legion. Then, next expansion, there'll be something new and cool to play with instead of the it having to deal with carrying over baggage from past expansions. If they carry over everything from every expansion the game just ends up a bloated mess again and they spend more time trying to keep legacy systems relevant and less time working on cool new stuff. Personally, I'd prefer cool new stuff.
    I rarely post but I have to agree with everything Zyranthian said.

Mythic raiding not being cross-realm is one of the few remaining bastions of server-specific identity.
    What they meant to say was, "Mythic raiding still gives us a fuckton of money from server transfer fees, even though server identity is meaningless at this point."

I think i saw like 3 ppl asking why it's so wasy to get legends on page 1 only, nothing about that feels kinda lame since it was a qustion many people wanted answerd if this is how legends will be gatherd from now..

Quote Originally Posted by Dejablue View Post
    What they meant to say was, "Mythic raiding still gives us a fuckton of money from server transfer fees, even though server identity is meaningless at this point."
    That's a bingo!

"Med'an being Guardian of Tirisfal is not canon."

Not sure why this isn't bolded. And underlined. Maybe, placed at the very top of the page in fancy font where the site logo usually goes?

Quote Originally Posted by BLIZZARD
    They're wary of doing guild housing because it detracts from the other areas where players group up. The second challenge is customization being meaningful.
    Is it possible to miss the point any more. Those who want player/guild housing DON'T want it to be meaningful. If it is meaningful then it becomes almost mandatory. This was one of the many problems with garrisons. Copy housing from FFXIV, something you only do for fun, something that others can easily see your creativity (not each one phased separately), and leave it at that. The instant you add something meaningful to something like this, it becomes a chore and not something you do because you have to, housing should be something you do entirely because you want to.

"They probably aren't going to update art graphics on older armor sets. They like to err on the side of using old content to inspire new content so that they don't upset people by changing things they've had for years."

Yet they have removed old models players were used to and replaced with new ugly ones. ok blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    "They probably aren't going to update art graphics on older armor sets. They like to err on the side of using old content to inspire new content so that they don't upset people by changing things they've had for years."

Yet they have removed old models players were used to and replaced with new ugly ones. ok blizzard.
    You can renable the old models, and it is called progress. I personally prefer the new models, as do most people I've spoken to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mooninja View Post
    You can renable the old models, and it is called progress. I personally prefer the new models, as do most people I've spoken to.
    No, you can no longer use the old models for Night elves/blood elves, and all the old animations are gone(which is the dealbreaker for most of the people who prefered the old models). Many of the new models are nice, but several of them also feel unfinished. Could definitely use some more work on animations, textures, and adding small things like new hair styles or hair colors.

The game could use some more character customization outside of new transmogs. No need for height/weight sliders or complex stuff like that, just more options would be nice. I haven't heard anything about that in a long time, though :s

Quote Originally Posted by Steik View Post
    I do hope they never make Gnome paladins or druids...
    in the end it will come to that one day Im sure. as it should its just a game after all.

Artifacts going away?
    Did we ever have,.. well,. any?

""They're wary of doing guild housing because it detracts from the other areas where players group up. The second challenge is customization being meaningful.""
    - Hah, it could hardly be worse than what they added already in the last expansion.

""The raid armor you're getting from the Tomb of Sargeras is very heavily inspired by the Tier 6 sets from Black Temple.""
    - UGH,.. as long as it's not pink again (rogue),....

Another round of cross realm balance is my biggest issue with this game right now. Not exaggerating about 85-90% of the "kill 1 guy" world quests for alliance on thunderlord are performed by throwing a judgment and standing far back enough that I can full on sprint out of there before the horde stampede. I honestly don't know what they were thinking with the imbalance. World quests can't succeed if they don't have an even number, eventually everyone will pay to switch realms just to be able to participate... unless that's what they want.