Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Given that Gul'dan was called Kil'jaeden's counterpart in place of Archimonde, it sounds like Archy's dead, which means KJ could very well die in another mythic-only phase.
    As far as i know, Archimonde is still alive. Or well he died but his soul is in the twisted nether so he can come back...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Not really, when demons die in a place with plenty of demon energis(like Tomb of Sargeras), they die also. Just as much as they die in Twisting Nether.
    Where do you have this lore? Not i am calling you out, but i did not know this, and if true would like to confirm

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    Where do you have this lore? Not i am calling you out, but i did not know this, and if true would like to confirm

(Chapter 25)

Deleted
    [video=youtube;-yatQxUDi1I]
    Do you have a page / chaptor in CHorinicels cus i have that. or in the interview A time??

(Chapter 25)
    Illidan novel was just written to bring him back. Its a piece of crap lore wise.

7+ Year Old Account
    1. He's Highest Rank Legion Commander.
    2. It's Legion expansion.
    3. We didn't kill him... yet.
    1. He's a Strategist, a deciever and works from the shadows, not a frontline soldier - assuming that's how we'll kill him, fisty cuffs.
    2. Not every demon has to be Involved, half the demons we saw In the Broken Shore Scenario aren't around
    3. True!

I think It's stupid as well we'd even be fighting him, why? Send some super strong creation of the Legion, or a horde upon horde of Legion, they already control the Broken Shore entirely, why not just keep summoning giant demons upon fel reavers upon space ships to kill us? Seems like we were shown how strong they are, yet their strenght Is held back.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    We never killed him.
    and we are not gonna kill him this time either. KJ has to be killed in the twisting nether and his soul destroyed. Ion at blizzcon said we will STOP KJ but we arent gonna kill him.

Not really, when demons die in a place with plenty of demon energis(like Tomb of Sargeras), they die also. Just as much as they die in Twisting Nether.
    So anything killed by Serenity is truly dead? Since they exist on the Twisting Nether server?

Deleted
    I like that we're fighting him again. The Broken Shore showed us that all the demon bosses we killed are still around. It's to hammer home the futility of fighting the Legion.

It shouldn't be 'Oh, him again?'. It's 'Oh fuck, I'm sure we killed that guy. Is it even possible to win this one?'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    1. Kil'jaeden never died in the first place so why not kill him for good?
    2. Deathwing got vaporized, it is nowhere near comparable.
    3. Elementals can only be killed within their own elemental plane, the firelands happens to be just that meaning Ragnaros is confirmed dead.

- - - Updated - - -

VoidLord, not Void Lord, a silly distinction sure but the beefed up VoidWalkers have nothing to do with the Void Lords whom Sargeras apparently fear.
    Void gods are the biggest and most powerful which are not able to manifest outside of its own realm. They are aiming to use azeroth as an vessel to join our plane.

Sargears got influencend by fear of the power of the void. Isnt this a kind of influence? furthermore azshara (n'zoth/void) is in cooperation with the legion, which makes not much sense. Azshara has betrayed the demons once before, to enpower n'zoth.
    Last edited by mmoc33efe4d836; 2016-11-06 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    Void gods are the biggest and most powerful which are not able to manifest outside of its own realm.
    Yes I know that, What I was quoting was someone who don't understand that a VoidLord as in roided up VoidWalker isn't the same as a Void Lord, which are the godlike beings that can't manifest in our world and created the Old Gods.

Do you have a page / chaptor in CHorinicels cus i have that. or in the interview A time??
    Unfortunately I don't, but the source of the information says it's there.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    So anything killed by Serenity is truly dead? Since they exist on the Twisting Nether server?
    Thanks for good laugh. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    1. He's a Strategist, a deciever and works from the shadows, not a frontline soldier - assuming that's how we'll kill him, fisty cuffs.
    2. Not every demon has to be Involved, half the demons we saw In the Broken Shore Scenario aren't around
    3. True!

I think It's stupid as well we'd even be fighting him, why? Send some super strong creation of the Legion, or a horde upon horde of Legion, they already control the Broken Shore entirely, why not just keep summoning giant demons upon fel reavers upon space ships to kill us? Seems like we were shown how strong they are, yet their strenght Is held back.
    Because if you want to kill the body you have to cut the head off.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    awesome post

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    Void gods are the biggest and most powerful which are not able to manifest outside of its own realm. They are aiming to use azeroth as an vessel to join our plane.

Sargears got influencend by fear of the power of the void. Isnt this a kind of influence? furthermore azshara (n'zoth/void) is in cooperation with the legion, which makes not much sense. Azshara has betrayed the demons once before, to enpower n'zoth.
    allowing the Legion to distract us gives them time to work on their plans unhindered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Void lords are not stronger, but they can corrupt defenseless sleeping titans, and if just one gets corrupted, they will be stronger than a regular titan, and they wont stop trying.

Unless there is no life left to corrupt. He did not really despair per se, more like resolve himself to never let them have the chance to corrupt anything living. Is it why he is commanding the legion.
    which is why sargeras always has to be summoned

it was said that throught all the pantheons travels of ordering worlds and finding others like them they only explored a TINY fraction of the cosmos.

WHile the Legion congrgates and finds worlds to destroy and add numbers to Sargeras ever growing army. Sargeras is likely off one shotting planets trillions of lightyears away on his own. When he needs summoned or to be somewhere thats why he doesnt go do it himself it would take a millenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    We only pushed him back, this time we're finishing him and probably Sargeras too.
    "yeaaaaah sure we're going to kill sargeras" ahhahahahah best joke in universum. Not going to happen. We need atleast 10 times rotate sargeras as final boss before we can kill it

I dont get whats wrong with that?

As far as i know, Archimonde is still alive. Or well he died but his soul is in the twisted nether so he can come back...

- - - Updated - - -
    That's what I was hoping, but given what was said at Blizzcon he's either dead or demoted, and I'm not sure about the latter.

10+ Year Old Account
    obvious troll post is obvious.
    That's like being upset that we are fought lich king in Wrath of the Lich King. sorry your argument is like a microwave...it doesn't make any sense so have a potatoe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    That's what I was hoping, but given what was said at Blizzcon he's either dead or demoted, and I'm not sure about the latter.
    Didnt he die because on mythic he was killed in the twisted nether?
    They even did the whole "demons exist in only one dimension" stuff so that the kill is real.

You're criticizing Blizzard's storytelling with them bringing back Kil'Jaeden, and yet you don't even know the story of the Tomb of Sargeras raid yet. Kil'jaeden would be one of only a handful of bosses that they bring back into the game for the sake of continuing his story, because we literally didn't get to kill him at the end of the Sunwell. There's nothing boring or reused about that. It's one of the most unique things that they've actually done with a raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    I know a lot of people have been speculating that Kil'jaeden would be back and all sorts...

But seriously story telling of blizzard is not better than powerangers...

Why do we need to repeat the same bosses again and again, there must be like thousands of potential "bosses" and they just pick something they've done before.

And it wouldn't annoy me if it was the 1st time they did this but srsly what we even killing them for... they gonna res themselves.

I am calling dibs on Deathwing being back since we are timewalking, and if wow is up until year 2100 Ragnaros will be an end tier boss for at least 25 raids.
    I think I'm going to delve into psychology research and learn why ignoramuses like OP feel the need to be heard or talk when everything they contribute to life verbally mentally and physically literally makes it worse in every way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

Hi

Bolvar isn't Arthas

Thanks
    sure he isnt arthas. but the *insert very dark power here* will come and tell him "go do it!" "just do it!" (voidlords for example or just something pulled out their asses).
    i mean.. they just need a stupid excuse like the one mentioned above... or that he just cant control them anymore and they kill him or who knows... IF THEY WANT they can make any excuse to raise the lichking/the scourge again.

the 4 horsemen are already ready to ride again. think about it... its maybe not certain.. but its possible.
    Last edited by mmoc1e65e16b4e; 2016-11-07 at 01:23 AM.