Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snackwiches View Post
    I play an MMORPG and I care about lore and story.

It's absurdly bad, and I mean fucking absurdly bad in WoW though so I just play for gameplay. There are other MMOs I'll look to for story or cutscenes, but it ain't WoW.

I just found it funny that they had a panel for their really bad cutscenes. Like you'll see better cutscenes in low budget 3DS games. Most of their stuff is just a testament to how badly dated their models and engine are. Never, ever zoom in on that fucking flat armor.
    Okay. Well I really enjoyed them. If you think the majority don't want any cinematics you are insane. ANd how do you know how bad they are if you never watched them?

Honestly, I cared a lot more when Runas died as he actually had a personality and was endearing.

People in my guild often bring up Runas when we talked about questing, how good the voice work was, how funny the banter was and how it was sad when he fell apart. I've never heard anyone say anything about Ysera. So no, I don't think it stuck for all that many people.

Druidic lore is often completely mundane and devoid of any wit, style or human factor. Ysera had a very nice cutscene but for me that was the end of it. You can't make a bad character good with flashier visuals.

Love nice cinematics but no point in applying them to completely one dimensional characters.
    Last edited by Brickwalls; 2016-11-05 at 10:56 PM.

Ragnaros had never been portrayed in a cinematic before, so they wanted to make sure he was a giant monster.
    So Ragnaros in the Rage of the Firelands cinematic where he appears in front of Thrall doesn't count?

Apparently a lot of people cared about it. Near every seat was filled. Personally it was one of my favorites, very interesting panel, and the presenters clearly had a passion for it.

Someone have a video to share, coz I can`t wind nothing on Youtube..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vbnm247 View Post
    I watched, enjoyed and appreciated all of them. Cinematics are just one area which prove just how much more of an effort Blizz have made with Legion. As the panel showed, they require a lot of work and talent. But I would not expect any of that to mean anything to an ADHD sufferer like you.

Aw, he has to cut me down for not enjoying the same things he does. I enjoy playing the game. If I wanted to watch cartoons I wouldn't be playing the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Dat edge tho. You are missing out bud. If you play an MMORPG and don't care about the lore or story or WORLD then go play CoD.
    If I don't play wow I do play FPS. WoW is the first and only RPG I have been able to play. I enjoy the pvp and the laughs you get raging sensitive people.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, why do people get so mad if you're not into the lore of the game? I don't care! I like killing stuff, making my toon stronger and pvping. I don't need story time for that. I don't care about magical dragons. I enjoy killing other players and making them mad because I'm better.

Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    Aw, he has to cut me down for not enjoying the same things he does.
    I kind of like the irony of this comment. Considering your first comment was basically making assumptions about the entire player base. Obviously people care about this stuff, or they wouldn't invest so much time into it, and they wouldn't make patches centered around new raiding and lore content.

Wait, they're doing Varian for HoTS over Vol'Jin? Or any troll at all. When will they finally make a troll for HotS?! This is a joke how they're mishandling their most imaginative creation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish my VT would work, Im going to have to watch this on my phone and not my computer. I am a sucker for stuff like this.