Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Will we finally see the Exodar fly in 7.3?

Velen ordered to get the ship up and running in a fit of rage, so it's either that or we do something with the Dark Portal again.

It would be so cool if the Exodar was the quest hub for Argus.

Any other alternatives to that though?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Deleted
    We got a rift/portal in the tomb of sargeras to a demon planet (possible Argus)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    We got a rift/portal in the tomb of sargeras to a demon planet (possible Argus)
    I thought we were to close that using the Pillars?...

Also, I think there's a possibility that we will use the Exodar to fly to Argus. Especially since that appears to be Velen's reason for preparing it.
    Last edited by mmoc1da558e8d5; 2016-11-06 at 02:53 PM.

Deleted
    probably 7.4, I think 7.3 is gonna be another smaller patch like 7.1.
    Or maybe 7.3 setting up the Exodar and 7.4 the planet+raid itself. I do hope 7.3 will hold another tiny raid and a large dungeon like 7.1, because Tomb only has 9 bosses.

Maybe a small 2/3 boss raid in 7.3 that sets up the next expansion from when we get back from argus. Maybe some Naga raid were Azshara escapes at the end with the tidestone to unleash Nzoth for the next expansion.
    Last edited by mmocb6c41d5544; 2016-11-06 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    Also, I think there's a possibility that we will use the Exodar to fly to Argus.
    The draenei crashed there ship two times in a planet, mind if i skip to go onboard on that ship and just wait til the Goblins build a spaceship i feel more save onboard of that.

Deleted
    There is a possibility thats what's going to happen but i'd like to know where the Draenei will start then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theruleof4 View Post
    There is a possibility thats what's going to happen but i'd like to know where the Draenei will start then?
    Phasing fixes that problem.
    I do believe Exodar will be flying, however I also think we will use DH ships

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    I thought we were to close that using the Pillars?...

Also, I think there's a possibility that we will use the Exodar to fly to Argus. Especially since that appears to be Velen's reason for preparing it.
    I think that is what will happen but I think we're not just going to push the Legion out of the world. We're going to deliver a blow big enough that they rethink trying to invade Azeroth again.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Its going to crash into Argus isnt it?

Deleted
    The draenei crashed there ship two times in a planet, mind if i skip to go onboard on that ship and just wait til the Goblins build a spaceship i feel more save onboard of that.
    The goblin ship will burn and explode due to a fuel fire before crashing into anything.

Velen said that they are going home after his son defeat. I think we gonna fly to Argus.

It would be really cool if we use it to escape Argus, having a Kromog-esque fight with Sargeras trying to stop using his huge size.

The draenei crashed their ship two times in a planet, mind if i skip to go onboard on that ship and just wait til the Goblins build a spaceship i feel more save onboard of that.

Your comment. 10/10. !
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    We already saw an Exodar-like ship flying next to the Netherlight Temple in this xpac. Yes, the Army of Light has a fleet and Exodar (actually, all Tempest Keep) was part of it.

We should take tempest keep and it's satellites. Or maybe illidians portals from black temple. Something from outlands would really fit this expansion

We are taking the tomb. But Velen may take the Exodar and go all Tassadar and fly the exodar into Sargeras face

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    We should take tempest keep and it's satellites. Or maybe illidians portals from black temple. Something from outlands would really fit this expansion
    You know what would really fit.

Using the Tomb after we secure it with our armies massive beachead that is a DIRECT portal to Argus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Velen said that they are going home after his son defeat. I think we gonna fly to Argus.
    The Exodar adn the Army of Light Fleet is what will take us after the VOID lords after The Legion/Sargeras and AZshara/N'zoth is destroyed.

Source?

TOMB of sargeras lets us get to Argus.

Tomb of Sargeras does NOT let us get to the Voidlords

But our crystal inter-dimensional spaceships duuuuuuuuuuuuu

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    probably 7.4, I think 7.3 is gonna be another smaller patch like 7.1.
    Or maybe 7.3 setting up the Exodar and 7.4 the planet+raid itself. I do hope 7.3 will hold another tiny raid and a large dungeon like 7.1, because Tomb only has 9 bosses.

Maybe a small 2/3 boss raid in 7.3 that sets up the next expansion from when we get back from argus. Maybe some Naga raid were Azshara escapes at the end with the tidestone to unleash Nzoth for the next expansion.
    7.3 is definitely argus. Ion confirmed it. I'm betting it'll be a world quest zone akin to Suramar. Question is how do we get to Argus, portal or the Exodar?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    7.3 is definitely argus. Ion confirmed it. I'm betting it'll be a world quest zone akin to Suramar. Question is how do we get to Argus, portal or the Exodar?
    Tomb Portal considering its direct access and we have a fortified beachead right outside the Tomb

and Illidan and the Demon hunters made such a huge deal about acquiring the Sargerite Keystone to open a portal to Argus.

Velen will likely still pilot the Exodar there to meet up with the entire fleet of Tempest Keep and the Army of the Light.

Anduin will probably ride with him because. Father Velen still has to tutor his choir-boy
    Last edited by anaxie; 2016-11-06 at 06:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing an alliance capital city sized meteor at a planet inhabit by your enemy? What could go wrong.

We're going to use Uber